你确定你没意见吧
You sure you're okay with this?
对什么有意见
With what?
对我和弗朗西斯卡
With me and Francesca.
你们之间有点奇怪
You guys are actin' kind of funny.
不 当然吧 我跟你说过了 没事的
No, yeah, of course. I told you. It's fine.
我们怎么 才约过一次会
We went on, what, one date?
一半还是在个急诊室里
And half of that in the ER.
这是过去的事了 我现在和贝莎妮在一起了
It's... it's in the past. I'm with Bethany now.
很好 因为我觉得这个周末是时候了
Okay. Good, 'cause I think this weekend's it.
是什么时候
It?
是啊 祝贺你
Yeah. Congratulations.
-什么大日子啊 -没什么
- What's the occasion? - There's no occasion.
我只是感觉到她已经准备好了
I'm just gettin' that vibe she's ready, you know.
反正我已经准备过头了
Lord knows I've been ready.
我告诉你我抛弃肥皂剧了吗
I tell you I'm off telenovelas?
我爱上食品网络了
I'm on to the food network.
美食节目
和瑞秋·雷度过了一个很长的一周
Had a big old week with that Rachel Ray.
美国电视烹饪女王
真烦人
That's upsetting.
也可能是吉娅达·德·劳伦蒂斯
Giada De Laurentiis, maybe.
美食节目主持人
是吗
Really?
登记好了 这地方很棒
Hey, we're all checked in. This place is great.
你会爱死我们的房♥间的
You're gonna love our room.
就像"南希·德鲁"小说里的一样
It's like something out of a "Nancy Drew" novel.
侦探小说
我不知道你在说什么 但是
Oh, I'm not sure what that means, but..
这是什么亲嘴方式
Is that... just... little kisses?
好了
Alright!
你们两个真是一寸光阴一寸金啊
Those two aren't wastin' any time.
天哪 真是无礼
Oh, gosh, I'm such a skank.
请继续吧
By all means, carry on.
我想 我们去小睡一会儿
I think, uh, we're gonna take a nap.
不 等等
Oh, no. Wait! Wait! Wait!
这么快吗 我们才刚到
Already? We just got here.
实际上 我也有点晕车
Actually, I'm feeling kind of carsick too.
别吧 我们来这儿不是为了睡觉的
Come on. We haven't come all this way just to sleep.
我们走吧 我们去古董店吧
Let's go, uh, let's go antiquing.
-古董店 -是啊
- Antiquing? - Yeah.
你什么时候开始关心古董了
Since when do you antique?
你在开玩笑吗 我喜欢旧玩意儿
Are you kidding? I love old crap.
我需要一个黄油搅拌棒
Could use another butter churn.
未尝不可呢 我们去城里看看吧
You know, why not? Let's check out the town.
晚上再睡觉 走吧
We'll sleep tonight. Let's do it.
-我们就 -是啊
- We'll just.. - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
干 又闷又热
Oh, dang. It is muggy. Hmm.
我们为什么不再开车呢
Why didn't we take the car again?
因为弗朗西斯卡是司机
Because Francesca's driving
而我们要珍爱我们的生命
and we value our lives.
纽约人开得这么慢不是我的错
It's not my fault New Yorkers drive so slow.
真的 没有人这么想
Literally, no one else has ever thought that.
丽莎是对的 这个地方很无聊
Liza was right. This place is boring.
这个怎么样
Hey, well, how about this one?
上面写着商店唉
Ooh, it says shop.
震惊
Phenomenal.
是的 我只希望有更多
Yeah, I... I just wish there were more
种族歧视的草地骑师在这里
racist lawn jockeys.
怎么了
What?
我觉得我可以回去了
You know, I'm... I'm about ready to head back.
不可能
No way.
有人把长号♥做成灯了吗
Is that a trombone that someone turned into a lamp?
天哪
Oh, my God!
我姑妈有一套这样的茶具
My aunt had a tea set just like this.
天哪 她是个小矮人吗
Oh, my God, is she an Oompa Loompa?
-是的 她是 -真好
- Yes, she is. - Good for her.
还有这个搅拌机 我们有这个
And this mixer. We had this!
这东西太吵了 每当她做煎饼的时候
This thing is so loud, it would wake me
我们就会从梦中醒来
out of a dead sleep whenever she made pancakes.
说到此 有人觉得饿了吗
Speaking of, anybody feelin' snacky?
我刚看到一个墨西哥玉米卷店
I saw a taco place a couple...
你和西尔维娅一起长大的吗
Did you live with Sylvia growing up?
分分合合吧
Uh, on and off.
去访问你在纽约的漂亮姑妈
It was really cool being a kid and getting to come visit
对于一个孩子来说挺酷的
your fancy aunt in New York City.
我和她一起度过了整个夏天
I got to spend an entire summer with her.
直到后来我才意识到
It wasn't until later that I realized
那是为了不让我
it was so I wouldn't be around
看见我妈妈在化疗
um, to see my mom getting chemo.
-她什么时候死的 -我17岁 大四
- Wh... when did she die? - I was 17, senior year.
超级伤心
Uff, super sad.
我辍学了 我开始旅行
I dropped out and I, uh, just started traveling.
我想尽量远离那里
I wanted to be a million miles from there.
再也没有回家过
Never really came home again.
我想西尔维娅家就是我家
Well, I guess Sylvia is my home.
她听起来像个了不起的女人
She sounds like a fantastic lady.
她是个讨厌鬼 但我爱她
She is a pain in the ass. But I love her.
-查理 -怎么了
- Oh, hey. Charlie? - Yeah?
你能帮我一把吗
Could you give me a hand with this?
我帮你 贝莎妮
I... I got you, Bethany.
我比他高多了
Just, I'm a lot taller.
看看这个可爱的宝贝
Ooh, look at this sweet baby.
你觉得我们该
Do you think we should, uh..
拜托 这是乐器 就是用来弹的嘛
Come on, it's an instrument. It's for playing.
是啊
Yeah.
伙计 我想它坏了
Oh, man. I guess it's broken.
等等 看 没插上电
Oh, wait, look. It's not plugged in.
太好了
Yes!
你见过这么漂亮的鸟蛋展示框吗
Have you ever seen such a nice display of birds' eggs?
好了 现在试试
Okay, try it now.
好了
Alright!
我都不知道你会弹
Hey, I didn't know you play.
和瑟罗纳·帕拉德斯工作了6年
Six years with Senora Paredes.
再弹一次
Do that, do that again.
伙计们 太吵了
Guys, that's really goddamn loud.
看
Look! Oh!
现在他来了
Now he comes.
那乐器已经50岁了
That organ's 50 years old!
世界对我没有同情
The world showed no compassion to me
可怜的黑暗生物
Oh pitiful creature of darkness
你知道什么样的生活
What kind of life have you known?
他们排练过吗
Did they rehearse this?
查 快从浴缸里出来吧
Char, come on. Get out of the tub.
放开我 你这个蠢货
Unhand me, you lout!
-快出来吧你 -放开我 蠢货
- Get out.. - Unhand me, you lout!
住手 我不出来
Oh! Never! No!
-你到底有完没完 -有完 有完
- Are you gonna stop? - Yes, I will. I'll stop.
我懂的
I know. I know.
你的反应太早了 我还什么都没说呢
Maybe you need to slow down. I'm not saying anything.
-我还什么都没说呢 -话虽如此
- I'm not saying anything. - No, no, no.
是你提起图书管♥理♥员♥的习俗的
You're the one who brought up the librarian convention.
别卖♥♥关子了 快告诉我细节
Come on, you gotta tell me. What is that like?
你真的想知道吗
You wanna hear about that?
可以用酒池肉林 荒淫无度来形容
It's like, uh, tons of sex, tons of booze, tons of drugs,
而且全都穿着矫形鞋
all in orthopedic footwear.
请再来点红酒
More wine?
请再来点红酒 谢谢
Yeah, more wine. Thank you.
-那是一种 -合脚的鞋
That's the ... In sensible shoes.
是的 合脚的鞋 没错
Yeah, sensible shoes. Yeah.
你们想听一个关于查理的故事吗
Hey, you wanna hear a Charlie story?
他有没有告诉过你们
Uh, he ever tell you that, uh
电影精选列表