But I didn't see you.Why weren't you in it?
噢,我只是……我更喜欢幕后,你知道的
Oh, I just... I prefer to be behind the scenes, you know.
魔术都是我设计的
I design all of our tricks.
呃,我们在哪儿?感觉迷路了
Um, where are we going?I feel like we're lost.
你是真的喜欢幕后
Do you really prefer that,
还是拿它当挡箭牌?
or is that just something you hide behind?
呃,什么意思?
Uh, what do you mean?
嗯,我……哇哦
Well, I... Whoa.
多年来,我告诉自己我想当助手
For years, I told myself I wanted to be an assistant,
我不介意被阿特拉斯抢风头
that I didn't mind being upstaged by Atlas,
因为他太才华横溢了
'cause he's so brilliant.
但其实,我只是……我害怕
But really, I just...I was afraid.
我害怕站在聚光灯下
I was afraid to take the spotlight.
噢,萨迪厄斯是对的 颠倒乾坤
Ooh. Thaddeus was right.Up is down.
颠倒屋,酷
Upside down room. Cool.
酷?
Cool?
你就没点惊叹的感觉吗?
Is nothing impressive to you?
所以我才说“酷”啊
That's why I said "cool."
你不懂“酷”是啥意思吗?
Do you not know what cool means?
行了,咱们还是研究下
All right,let's just try to figure out
这房♥间怎么回事吧,行吗?
how this room works, okay?
好
Yeah.
搞定了
Figured it out.
当然,没错 你什么都知道了
Of course. That's right.You know everything already.
这回我又做错什么了?
So what did I do wrong this time?
啊,没有,抱歉
Ah, nothing. My apologies.
你很厉害 看你解谜是种荣幸
You're amazing.It's an honor to watch you.
有没有人说过你是个控制狂?
Has anyone ever told you that you're a control freak?
有,好多次
Yep. Many times.
哇!嘿!
Whoa! Hey!
我还真搞定了
I did figure it out.
哇哦,哇
Whoa. Wow.
软糖劲儿上来了
Gummies kicked in.
我在想我们要找什么
I wonder what we're looking for.
任何奇怪的东西
Anything weird.
这儿哪样不奇怪 天
This is all weird. Jesus.
看这个
Look at this.
知道吗,我以前一直很崇拜你
You know, I have always looked up to you.
噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
对,在你变成游轮魔术师之前
Yeah, before you became a cruise ship magician.
嘿,我也接企业活动的
Hey, I also do corporate events.
噢,不会吧,看不出来
Oh, no way. I couldn't tell.
真是白忙活 现在咋办?
So that was a total waste. What now?
一个魔术,行吗?别整花活
One trick. Okay? No charm,
别耍嘴皮子 就一个魔术
no gifts of gabs.Just one trick.
老兄,我没必要向你证明什么
Dude, I do not have to prove myself to you.
我觉得有必要
I mean, you kind of do.
让我看看天眼为什么选你
Show me why The Eye picked you.
知道吗?
You know what?
证明给我看你不需要保姆
Prove to me that you don't need a babysitter.
噢,怎么现在不演了?
Oh, what,now you stop performing?
因为你的那些废柴朋友不在你就没劲儿显摆了?
You're done showing off 'cause your misfit friends aren't here?
他们是我的家人 - 嗯哼
They're my family.- Mm-hmm.
不许你说他们我不需要取悦他们
Don't you dare.I don't have to impress them.
行,算了
All right, fine. Forget it.
我只是想看看你不为了博取廉价掌声时
I just wanted to see what you were capable of
到底有多大能耐
when you weren't trying to win cheap applause,
但我猜答案是屁能耐没有
but I guess the answer is nothing.
好吧 想看魔术是吧?
All right.You wanna see a magic trick?
看,阿特拉斯 你的问题在于
See, the problem with you, Atlas,
你总是把事情搞复杂了,老兄
is that you just like to overcomplicate things, man.
找到一颗钻石比你想像的容易多了
It is a lot easier to find a diamond than you think.
噢 - 让它……
Ooh.- And to make it...
消失也一样
disappear.
漂亮 - 摸摸你口袋
Nice.- Check your pocket.
真的?- 是啊
Really?- Yeah.
嗯哼
Hmm.
噢,不赖 “卡牌转移到不可能的位置”
Ooh, not bad.Card to impossible location.
但别在棋盘上玩跳棋
But don't play checkers on a chessboard
因为我已经领先你五步了
because I'm already five steps ahead of you.
摸摸你口袋
Check your pocket.
嘿
Hey.
那些可是无价古董 - 是啊
Those are priceless antiques.Yeah.
这个房♥间是旧文物
This room is where old relics
最后的安息之地
go to their final resting place.
是,你大概……大概是对的,萨迪厄斯
Yep. You are, uh... You're probably right, Thaddeus.
但在那之前,它们得有最后一次闪光的机会
But, uh, not before they have one last shot at glory.
这是干嘛呢?- 挺不错
What's going on here?- Pretty good,
但你应该试著慢一点
but you should try to do things a little more slow.
真的?
Really?
让你的观众享受真正的魔术
Let your audience enjoy the real magic.
好吧
Okay,
不赖,不赖 - 哇
not bad. Not bad.- Wow.
干得好,博斯科
Nice one, Bosco.
我扑克一直玩得不好
I've never been great at poker,
但方片能赢红桃吗?(注:Diamond 也有钻石之意)
but is a diamond trumped by a heart?
噢,在这儿呢 呼
Ooh. There it is.Whoo.
障眼法不错 但别忘了
Nice misdirection,but, let's not forget
这到底是关于什么的 - 我还没完呢
what this is really about.- I wasn't done.
给他看看,查理 - 把宝石变没
Show 'em, Charlie.- Making a jewel disappear.
来看看这个 - 好的
Let's see this one.- All right.
盯着宝物别眨眼
Keep your eye on the prize.
转啊转,转啊转 停在哪儿,谁知道
Round and round they go,where they stop, nobody knows.
没了 噢
Good as gone.Ooh.
黑背景魔术,桌子有机关 我进来就看见了
Black art, table's rigged,saw it when I came in.
该彻底消失了 - 噢,耶
Time for a clean escape.- Oh, yeah.
他去哪了?我知道他在干嘛
Where is he going?I know what he's doing.
玩偶盒?这也是魔术?
Jack in the box? That's a trick?
哈,老掉牙了
Ah, it's old stuff.
早知道这么容易就把他弄走
If I had known he was that easy to get rid of.
没那么容易 - 是啊,杰克
Not that easy.Yeah, Jack.
噢!行了 暖场结束
Ohh! Okay, enough of the warm-up act,
主角该登场了
time for the headliner.
我要你想一张牌
I want you to think of one of these cards,
但别想那张你以为我想让你想的牌
but don't think of the one you think I want you to think of.
想好了吗? 好了
Got one? Yeah, I got one.
你的牌是?红桃 4
What was your card? Four of hearts.
哈哈
Ha-ha.
漂亮,教授 佩服,佩服
Nice one, professor.I'm impressed. I'm impressed.
嘿,嘿,嘿 那威士忌比你岁数还大
Hey. Hey. Hey.That whiskey is older than you.
抱歉,老板。抱歉
Sorry, boss. So sorry.
听著,各位 我不撒谎
Look, you guys,I'm not gonna lie.
这真的很酷
This has been really cool.
真的真的酷 - 给他们瞧瞧
Really, really cool.- Go show 'em.
但是,我想让它更酷一点
But, uh, I think I just want to make it a little cooler.
来吧,耶!- 嘿
Come on now, yeah!- Hey.
她来了 - 耶!中国雪暴
There she goes.- Yes! Snow storm in China.
成了。真美
There we are. Beautiful.
我冬天总穿白色,各位
I always wear white in winter, guys.
在法国这地方雪很少见
Snow is rare in this part of France,
但是,真冰那是不可能的
but, ice,that is just impossible.
经典 漂亮
Classic. Nice.
你怎么把消失变得这么好看?
How do you do a vanish so good?
噢,魔术师从不泄密 - 嗯?
Oh, a magician never tells. - Hmm?
噢。嗯 - 将军
Ooh. Hmm.- Check.
死局?
Mate?
靠
Shit.
面对现实吧,博斯科
Face it, Bosco.
智慧和技巧永远胜过年轻气盛
Wisdom and skill overcome youth and arrogance every time.
谢谢
Thank you.
永远别自以为是屋里最聪明的人。证明它
电影精选列表