Yeah.- Yeah, we know...
你觉得这世上
How many female magicians do you think
有多少女魔术师?
there are in the world?
我们这屋里居然能有三个
The fact there are three of us in the room right now.
太惊人了,惊人
Shocking. Shocking.
简直不可思议.- 确实
It's, like, mind blown.- That's true.
宇宙居然没因此坍缩,真让我惊讶
I'm surprised the universe isn't folding in on itself.
就是说啊.- 阿布达比!
Exactly.- Abu Dhabi!
他一直这样吗?- 嗯哼
Does he just do that?- Mm-hmm.
抱歉,我……我是你的超级粉丝
Sorry, I just... I'm a big fan of yours, by the way.
我刚才在查维罗妮卡下一步去哪儿
I was trying to figure out where Veronika was gonna be next.
显然,范德伯格集团有一支赛车队
And, apparently, Vanderberg Global has a motorsports team.
这周末要在阿布达比发布新车
They're introducing a new car this weekend in Abu Dhabi.
所以我们可以把梅里特救回来,顺便揭露她
So we can get Merritt back and expose her.
对,没错
Yeah. Yeah.
不不不,我不揭露她
No, no, no.I am not exposing her.
我不揭露任何人,好吗?
I am not exposing anyone, okay?
我不管天眼想干嘛,不干了
I don't care what The Eye wants. No.
我们用这个换梅里特,然后就收手
We are swapping this for Merritt, and then we are done.
我们救朋友,不救世界
We're saving our friend,we're not saving the world.
然后呢?- 什么?
And then what?- What?
我们就回去过日子让她逍遥法外?
We just go back to our lives and let her walk away?
俄♥罗♥斯♥那次之后你说过,“魔术师是艺人
After Russia, you said,"Magicians are entertainers,
“不是超级英雄”- 天啊,又来了
"not superheroes."- Oh, my God. Here we go.
我现在觉得你是对的
And I'm starting to think that you were right.
她不像她父亲那样只洗钱
She doesn't just launder money like her father.
你看到萨迪厄斯的下场了
You saw what happened to Thaddeus.
显然,我有点跟不上节奏了,对吧?
Obviously, I'm playing a bit of catch-up here, right?
我没有掌握全部信息
I don't have all of the information,
但这不妨碍我
but I don't think that that should stop me
发表一下对下一步行动的看法
from having an opinion about what we do next.
确实妨碍.- 没错
Of course it should.- Exactly.
不妨碍,阿特拉斯
No, it shouldn't, Atlas.
我觉得我们应该揭露凡妮莎
And I think we should expose Vanessa.
维罗妮卡 - 维罗妮卡
Veronika.- Veronika.
揭露她谋杀和……
For murder and...
另一件事是什么?- 洗钱
What is the other thing?- Money laundering.
和洗钱
And for money laundering.
谋杀和洗钱
For murder and for money laundering.
对,没错.- 我们应该把她绑起来……
Yeah. Yeah.- We should tie her up...
不,不行!太危险了!
No, no! It is too dangerous!
阿特拉斯说得对.- 什么?
And Atlas is right.- What?
我们再也不牺牲自己了
We are done sacrificing ourselves.
是啊.- 抱歉,不值得
Yeah.- I'm sorry. It's not worth it.
真是放屁!
That's bullshit!
啥?你错了
What?You're wrong.
我错了?- 抱歉
Am I?- Sorry.
不,别道歉。说出来
No. Don't be sorry. Say it.
你是错了,你错了。只是……
You are.You're wrong. It's just...
在发现四骑士之前
Before I discovered the Horsemen,
我对什么都不在乎
I didn't give a shit about anything.
我……我的家人抛弃了我
I... My family gave me up.
我憎恨整个世界
I hated the whole world.
然后,我看到了你们的视频
And then,I saw a video of you guys,
你们试图让这个世界
and you were trying to make the world
变得不那么腐♥败♥,不那么糟糕
less corrupt, less terrible.
这让我重新燃起了希望
And that made me give a shit.
所以这魔术怎么变?
So what's the trick?
我保证会成功的
I promise this is gonna work.
但这足以转移注意力吗?
But is that enough misdirection?
只要她人在现场
As long as she's here and not there.
我们就能搞定
We can take care of that.
就算你们只晚了五分钟……
If you're even just five minutes late...
五分钟?我看一分钟都不行.- 迟到一分钟
Five? I'd say one.- One minute late.
我们怎么知道会有足够多的人到场?
How do we know enough people are gonna show up?
伙计们,这消息已经传疯了
You guys, it's already viral.
我保证会人山人海
I guarantee there'll be a crowd.
这太疯狂了,变数太多了
This is nuts.There's too many variables.
嘿,我们会一直跟你们保持联♥系♥
Hey, we'll be in constant contact with you
如果出了差错……- 嘿,嘿,嘿
if something goes awry...- Hey, hey, hey.
这事儿没有任何犯错的馀地,明白吗?零容错
There's, like, no margin for error here, man. Okay? Zero.
我们必须做到完美无缺
We're going to have to be absolutely flawless
要想在这短得离谱的时间内
if we're gonna pull something this risky off
搞定这么多环节
with this many moving parts
完成这么高风险的任务,好吗?
in this ridiculously short amount of time, okay?
是的.- 对
Yes.- Yeah.
不过,至少代表我自己说一句
But speaking for myself,at least,
我觉得我们七个人联手胜算比谁都大
I think the seven of us have a better chance than most.
噢
Oh.
瞧瞧
Would you look at this?
伟大的博斯科·勒罗伊什么时候变温柔了?
When did the great Bosco Leroy go soft?
好了,各位.这票干还是不干?
Okay, guys,are we doing this or what?
这可是千万分之一的机率
It is a ten million to one shot.
我就喜欢这种机率
Those are my kind of odds.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
时刻已到
the time has come.
今晚,仅此一晚
Tonight, for one night only.
凑近点,再近点
Come in close.Closer.
因为你自以为看清的越多……
'Cause the more you think you see...
就越容易被蒙骗过去
The easier it will be to fool you.
倒计时开始
The countdown begins.
只需两小时
In only two hours,
四骑士将再次同台
the Four Horsemen will be on stage together
这是十年来的第一次
for the first time in ten years.
J·丹尼尔·阿特拉斯
J. Daniel Atlas.
亨利·里维斯
Henley Reeves.
杰克·怀尔德
Jack Wilder.
还有露拉·梅
And Lula May.
女士们先生们,四骑士
Ladies and gentlemen,the Four Horsemen.
没错,四骑士回归仅此一晚
That's right, the Horsemen are back for one night only.
上周,我们偷走了海洋之心
Now, last week,we stole the Heart Diamond,
今晚,两小时后
and tonight, in two hours' time,
我们要把它物归原主
we're going to return it to its rightful owner,
还给你们所有人
all of you.
你觉得这引起她注意了吗?
Do you think that got her attention?
这要不行,我也没辙了
If that didn't,I don't know what will.
听著,现在你知道
All right, listen,now that you know
事情会有多糟糕了
how bad things can actually get,
能不能就这一次稳一点?
can you please just try playing it safe this one time?
不能 - 行吧
No.- Okay.
噢
Oh.
她来了。真准时
Here she is. Right on time.
演出好看吗?
You enjoying the show?
呃,对我来说有点俗气
Eh, it's a little tacky for my taste.
我想你把场地选在这是因为离我很近吧
I assume you chose your venue for its proximity to my own.
好吧,告诉你个好消息
Well, good news for you.
我已经把你列入宾客名单了
I've placed you on our guest list.
带上我的海洋之心,我们来做个交换
Bring me my Heart.We'll make an exchange.
用麦金尼先生换钻石
Mr. McKinney for the diamond.
嗯哼 - 在外面,灯光下
Mm-hmm.- Outside, under the lights,
别耍任何魔术花招
and not the first hint of magic.
要是帽子里蹦出个兔子
One rabbit comes out of a hat,
或者袖子里滑出张牌
one ace slides out of a sleeve,
你的朋友就会“嘭”的一声,没命了
and your friend goes poof.
我只是想用点你能听懂的术语
Just trying to use parlance you'd understand.
♪ 阿布拉卡达布拉…… ♪
♪ Abracadabra, amor-oo-na-na ♪
♪ 阿布拉卡达布拉…… ♪
♪ Abracadabra Morta-oo-ga-ga ♪
♪ 阿布拉卡达布拉…… ♪
♪ Abracadabra, abra-oo-na-na ♪
♪ 她说著 ♪
♪ In her tongue she said ♪
♪ “今晚不是死就是爱” ♪
♪ "Death or love tonight" ♪
♪ 阿布拉卡达布拉,阿布拉卡达布拉 ♪
电影精选列表