当我们落水时
When we hit the water,
我解不开安全带
I couldn't unbuckle my seat belt.
妈妈用最后一口气救了我
Mom freed me with her dying breath.
我对你只有喜爱,查理
I had nothing but fondness for you, Charlie.
让我最后把你当弟弟对待一次
Let me finally treat you like a brother.
我就是你弟弟!
I am your brother!
我们都流着父亲的血
Father's blood is in both of us,
尽管他从未承认过我
though he'd never acknowledge mine.
天知道妈妈怎么求他的
God knows Mother begged.
耻辱地把我母亲逼进了坟墓
And the shame drove my mother to her grave.
然后你就把我母亲也送进去了!
Then you sent mine to hers!
好吧
Fine.
你是对的
You're right.
它该归你
It should be yours.
给
Here.
拿着
Take it.
徒手接子弹
Bullet catch.
这不可能!- 不。这只是魔术
That's impossible.- No. Just magic.
啊
Ah.
嗯
Hmm.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了,谢谢
All right, thank you.
今晚早些时候,阿特拉斯
Earlier tonight, J. Daniel Atlas
承诺将“海洋之心”
promised to return the Heart Diamond
物归原主
to its rightful owner.
但在那之前
But before we do that,
有些介绍要做
some introductions are in order.
首先,让我们欢迎自然之力
First, let's say hello to the fierce force of nature,
非凡的琼·鲁克莱尔!
the extraordinary June Rouclere!
耶,琼!
Yeah, June!
哇。大家好。谢谢
Wow. Hello, everyone. Thank you.
非常感谢。谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
接下来是不屈不挠的
And give it up for the indomitable.
博斯科·勒罗伊!
Bosco Leroy!
荣幸之至
The pleasure is ours.
你好啊,美女
Hello, gorgeous.
当然
要是没有
And, of course,we could not have done
世界上最伟大的魔术师相助
any of this in the first place
我们也做不到这一切
without the help of the world's greatest magicians.
四……
The Four...
抱歉,是五骑士!
Sorry, make that Five Horsemen!
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
哇。呃……
Wow. Uh...
你知道,我们娱乐过
You know,we have entertained, well,
震撼过世界各地的观众
dazzled audiences all over the world,
但我们从未参与过这样的魔术
but we have never been part of a trick like this.
你们可能会问
And you may be asking yourself,
“他们是怎么做到的?”
"How did they pull this off?"
好吧,每个魔术师都需要一个助手。维罗妮卡?
Okay, well, every magician needs an assistant. Veronika?
你们可能认为维罗妮卡
You may think Veronika here,
作为皮特·范德伯格的唯一继承人
as Peter Vanderberg's sole heir,
是这颗钻石的合法主人
is the rightful owner of this diamond.
但是,反转来了
But, here's the twist.
皮特不止一个孩子,他有两个
Peter didn't have one child.He had two.
没错
That's right.
另一个孩子死里逃生
And that other child cheated death.
到了纽约
And landed in New York City.
在那里复仇成了他一生的使命
Where vengeance became his life's work.
但他需要帮手
But he would need help.
噢,找到威士忌了。谢了
Oh. Found the scotch. Thanks.
所以他招兵买♥♥马
So he recruited.
告诉我什么时候停
when to stop, tell me when.
停
Stop.
是你的牌吗?- 是
Is that your card?- Yes.
是吧?想知道我是怎么做到的吗?
Yeah? You want to know how I did it?
引诱……
Enticed...
笼络了他能找到的
and lured some of the most
最聪明的头脑
brilliant minds he could assemble,
为一场前所未有的魔术奠定基础
laying the groundwork for a trick unlike any other.
直到今晚
Which brings us to tonight.
为这一切的幕后主脑欢呼吧
Make some noise for the mastermind behind all of this.
我们要好的朋友
Our best friend.
一个幽灵……- 直到此刻
A ghost...- Until this very moment.
查理·范德伯格!
Charlie Vanderberg!
哇 - 呼!
Wow.- Whoo!
我知道我说过我很享受搞垮你
I know I said I'd enjoy taking you down,
但这比我预想的还要好玩
but this is more fun than I anticipated.
你还是个可悲又可怜的男人
You are still a sad and pathetic man.
而你什么都不是
And you are nothing.
噢,等等,各位。稍等
Oh, hold on, everyone. One sec.
永远都会是。- 那是什么?
And you never will be.- What's that?
我不明白你们是怎么做到的
I don't understand how you pulled this off.
你不明白?
You don't understand?
维罗妮卡似乎不明白
Veronika doesn't seem to understand
她是怎么落到这步田地的
how she found herself in this position.
好吧,让我们给她解释一下
Well, let's explain it to her.
你看,最高明的魔术利用的就是思维定势
You see, the finest magic preys on assumptions.
比如以为接你的那辆车
That the car waiting for you
就是送你来的那辆
was the same one that dropped you off.
走吧
Let's go.
以为大自然的杰作就真的只是自然现象
That an act of Mother Nature is nothing but.
以为沙漠里的金库
And that a vault in the desert
就不可能是障眼法
isn't just smoke and mirrors.
以为枪里装的不是空包弹
That a gun isn't filled with blanks.
以为电梯
And that an elevator
就真的只是在往下降
is just simply descending into earth.
想骗过欺诈大♥师♥
If you want to trick the master of deception,
你就得操纵她的现实
you have to manipulate her reality.
作为最后一个魔术
And for our last trick,
不如我们让维罗妮卡消失吧?
why don't we make Veronika disappear?
不
No.
你赢不了
You don't win.
我是范德伯格家族的人!- 她在那
I'm the Vanderberg family!- There she is.
这会儿就开始想你了
Miss you already.
最终揭秘!- 听见了吗?
Final reveal!- Do you hear me?
真正的维罗妮卡·范德伯格
The real Veronika Vanderberg.
范德伯格家绝不会输!
The Vanderbergs do not lose!
这世界充满了幻觉
The world is full of illusions.
其中最大的幻觉就是
One of the biggest is that this diamond
这颗钻石属于范德伯格家族
belongs to the Vanderbergs at all.
作为我父亲唯一没进监狱的亲属
As my father's only un-incarcerated next of kin,
我会确保我们的每一个非法买♥♥家
I'll make sure every one of our illicit buyers
都受到法律的制裁
faces legal repercussions.
然后我会捐出我们所有的资产
And then I'll gift all our assets,
包括“海洋之心”
including the Heart,
捐给它们原本所属的南非社区
to the South African communities they came from
顺便给在座的各位留点零花钱
with a few extra dollars left for all of you.
看骑士的表演总能让人满载而归
Horsemen crowds always leave with deeper pockets.
变相不错。- 名♥师♥出高徒
Nice trick.- I learned from the best.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家的加入,谢谢所有人
Thank you for joining us,all of us.
请记住
And please remember,
无论生活给你发了什么牌
no matter what cards life deals you,
你都要学会创造属于自己的奇迹
you have to learn to make your own magic.
女士们先生们……
Ladies and gentlemen...
我们是骑士,晚安
ALL: We are the Horsemen.Good night.
(背景音乐:What Do We Ever Really Know?)
(WHAT DO WE EVER REALLY KNOW?)(BY BALU BRIGADA PLAYING)
♪ 阿里得了分 ♪
电影精选列表