♪ Abracadabra, abracadabra ♪
♪ 阿布拉卡达布拉
阿布拉卡达布拉…… ♪
♪ Abracadabra Abracadabra... ♪
欢迎来到亚斯岛 W 酒店
Welcome to the W Yas Island.
中东的奥兰多
The Orlando of the Middle East.
哈
Ha.
最后
Now, finally,
感谢亚斯岛举办了一场
thank you to Yas Island for hosting an event
配得上赛车界最快车队的活动
worthy of the fastest team in motorsport.
这条赛道是顶级的
This track is elite,
但它很快就会让我们的对手
but it will soon provide our competitors
看到赛车中最常见的景象
with the most common view in racing,
那就是我们的车尾灯
the rear wings of our cars.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊,那是维罗妮卡?
Holy shit. That's Veronika?
她气场很强啊
She has a very commanding presence.
我们的魔术朋友到了
Our magical friends have arrived.
去招呼他们一下吧
Why don't you go and greet them?
非常感谢光临.希望你们喜欢比赛
Thank you so much for coming.I hope you enjoy the race.
好吧,阿特拉斯说要制♥造♥混乱
Okay, Atlas said to create a distraction.
我们怎么搞?
How are we gonna pull this off?
到处都是保安
There is security everywhere.
好了,别慌.交给我
Okay, you guys, calm down.I got this.
嗨,你好
Hello. Hi.
呃,大卫,酷.我是媒体公♥关♥部的
Uh, David. Cool.I'm from media relations.
我就是来确认一下
I was just checking in.
你们能不能换个机位?
Do you think you guys could do a different camera placement?
好的,谢了,继续
Okay, thanks. Continue.
那是谁?
Who is that?
该你了
Your turn.
动手吧
Let's do this.
务必确认
Make sure you confirm
钻石的真伪
the authenticity of the diamond.
这帮人诡计多端
These people are very tricky.
很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you came.
我们要不言归于好?
What do you say we bury the hatchet?
往彼此脖子上砍那种?- 哈!他真幽默
In each other's necks?- Ha! He's funny.
我们各自拥有对方想要的东西
We each possess something beneficial to the other.
做生意的完美理由
Perfect reason to do business.
只有一点警告
Only, there's one caveat.
我热切希望我们的交集到此为止
I fervently hope our mutual dealings are at a close.
她真淡定.- 别说话
She's so poised.- Not now.
我恨她……呃.- 露拉,嘘
I hate her... Ugh.- Lula. Shh.
怎么样?- 哥们,有事吗?
How's it going? Bro, can I help you?
对,我们要拍这辆车
Yeah, we're here to shoot the car.
证件?- 噢,对,当然
ID? - Oh, right. Of course.
必须的,给
Obviously. There you are.
你的呢?- 呃,那个
And you? - Uh, yeah,
在我夹克里
it's in my jacket somewhere.
找到了
There it is.
我们是《方格旗》摄制组的.拍纪录片的
We're with Checkered Flags,the doc series.
下一季拍范德伯格车队
Next season's on Vanderberg Motorsports.
他们居然没通知你们?
They seriously didn't give you guys a heads-up?
典型作风
Typical.
我们只需要拍点插入镜头,可能还要点空镜
We're just gonna get some inserts, maybe some B-roll
还有围观这辆豪车的人群
and some party people gawking at this beauty.
好了,只要你……- 喂,别碰车
All right, whenever you're...- Oi, don't touch the car.
我们得拍内饰.- 对
We got to shoot the interior.- Yeah.
我甚至可以让你在片子里露个脸
I can actually get you a cameo in this thing.
省省吧,我有命令在身.- 是啊,我们也有
Save it. I've got my orders.- Yeah, and so do we.
晚上好,范德伯格女士
Good evening, Ms. Vanderberg.
对,我们正要拍您要的素材
Yeah. We're trying to get that footage you asked for,
但遇到了一点小麻烦
but we ran into a little bit of a problem.
你要有麻烦了.- 她要跟你说话
You're gonna be in trouble.- She wants to talk to you.
不妙啊,老兄.啧啧,不妙
That's not good, my guy.Mm-mm. Not good.
喂?
Hello.
听著,我父亲常说
Listen, my father always said
没人会买♥♥没见过的钻石
no one buys a diamond sight unseen.
而此时此刻,我的车就是那颗钻石
And at this very moment,my car is the diamond.
所以,要么让他们干活
So, you can either let them do their job,
要么你自己另谋高就
or you can find yourself a new one.
抱歉耽误了,女士
Sorry for the hold-up, ma'am.
没事了.- 你最棒了
You're good.- You're the best.
麻烦稍微退后一点?
If you could just back up for me really quick?
为了光线,谢了兄弟
Just for the light. Thanks, man.
好了,开始吧?
Well, shall we get on with it?
请
Please.
噢,当然,你带了打手,原谅我的冒犯
Oh. Of course, you have a goon. Forgive me.
啊,拜托,你不信我们?
Ah, come on, you don't trust us?
经历了这么多事?
After all we've been through?
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
不确定的话再仔细查查
Double check if you're not certain.
是海洋之心.
当然是
- It's the Heart.- Yes, of course it is.
现在,拜托,能把朋友还给我们了吗?
Now, please,can you get our friend?
过来
Come on.
来了,好的
There he is. Okay.
哎! 嘿
Ah! Hey.
呼.
没事吧?
- Whew.- You okay?
既然知道我值五亿美元了
Well, now that I know I'm worth half a billion dollars.
我觉得我们还是亏了,不过见到你真好
I still think we got ripped off,but it's good to see you.
板上钉钉,这就交货
Signed, sealed, delivered.
看,我是个守信用的女人
See, I'm a woman of my word.
想留下来也行,享受派对
Stick around if you want,enjoy the party.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
搞什么鬼?
What in God's name?
妈的!-闪开!
Shit! - Step aside!
快点,这玩意怎么开啊?
Come on, how do you make this thing go?
你这么吼我我没法集中精神!
I can't concentrate with you yelling at me!
别让他跑了!
Don't let him get away!
借过!
Excuse me!
报♥警♥!
Call the police!
演出好看吗?
You enjoying the show?
你是打算傻站着看还是去把我的车追回来?
You just gonna stand there gawking or get my car back?
你搞的鬼
You did this.
好了,走起
Okay, here we go.
好了,阿特拉斯,你想要混乱
Okay, Atlas,you wanted a distraction,
给你混乱
you got a distraction.
天,这玩意甩尾太厉害了
Man, this thing is tail happy.
噢,天,什么鬼?
Oh, man, what the hell?
我们掉进活板门里了
We fell through a trapdoor or something.
大家都还好吗?
Is everybody okay?
这是哪儿?- 不好
Where are we?- No.
今天早上醒来时,除了我的钻石
When I woke up this morning,there was only one thing
我唯一想要的就是
I wanted more than my diamond.
把四骑士关起来
My Horsemen under lock and key.
现在我两者兼得
And now that I have both,
我得承认,我都要被宠坏了
I must admit, I'm feeling a little bit spoiled.
在你们准备那点小把戏的时候
While you were prepping your little performance,
我也策划了一个我自己的魔术
I curated a trick of my own.
困住五位骑士,无处可逃
Five Horsemen trapped,no escape.
你们五个或许是国家宝藏
You five may be national treasures,
但我们这儿也有宝藏
but we have those here, too.
只是很难找
Only they're hard to find,
因为它们被埋在沙子里
because they're buried in sand.
对世人来说,你们死于
To the world,it will appear you died
一次失败的逃生表演
in a failed escape act.
现在,让我们见识下魔术吧
Now, let's see some magic.
去他妈的魔术!快叫增援!
Fuck magic!Somebody call for backup!
杰克,打给琼.- 谁有信♥号♥♥?
Jack, call June.- Anyone have service?
天,她肯定屏蔽了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
God, she must have scrambled the cell signal.
电影精选列表