You'd have been fine.
别这样 - 你们根本没想我
Come on.- You guys didn't even miss me.
你们找替补花了好久?一下午?
How long did it take you to replace me? An afternoon?
呃,确切说 是大半个晚上
Um, and the better part of an evening.
哎,说到这,露拉呢?
Hey, speaking of, how is Lula?
你们俩还……- 没
Are you guys still, uh...- No.
她……她搬去巴黎了
She, uh... she moved to Paris.
不是吧,她甩了伟大的 J·怀尔德?天啊
Oh, no. She dumped the great J. Wilder. My God.
真遗憾,节哀
I'm sorry. My apologies.
你现在不该在
Don't you need to be on some, like,
某艘游轮上丢人现眼吗?
cruise ship somewhere humiliating yourself?
丢人现眼?- 是啊
Humiliating myself?- Yeah.
我每趟游轮赚五位数外加福利
I make five figures per cruise, plus perks.
“外加福利”他说“外加福利”
"Plus perks."He said, "plus perks."
我还以为梅里特
And I thought Merritt drinking himself
在墨西哥酗酒等死已经够惨了
to death in Mexico was depressing. Ooh.
说到这个 我还得继续喝呢
Speaking of,I got to get back to it.
这肝可不会自己喝废
This liver's not gonna destroy itself.
呃,能让这玩意靠岸吗?
Uh, can we dry dock this thing?
等等,你要走了?
Wait, wait, wait.You're leaving?
是啊,叙旧很愉快
Well, yeah, I mean,great catching up.
下一个十年再见?
Um, I don't know, what,see you in another ten?
很高兴认识你们,小蝌蚪们
Nice to meet you,little tadpoles.
再见
Adios.
知道吗?我也要撤了
Yeah, you know what?I'm out of here, too.
我还有场演出要赶
I have a gig to get to.
真的?他们给你报销打车费吗?
Really?They're covering your Uber?
签了保密协议,无可奉告
Signed an NDA. Can't say a word.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
六个把手没一个能打开这破门
Six handles and none of them open it.
你以为在跟谁说话?让开
Who do you think you're talking to? Move.
抱歉 我不太清楚
I'm sorry,but I don't really know
你们之间发生了什么
what's going on with you guys.
但我感觉这儿有很多奇怪的历史遗留问题
I'm getting the feeling there's a lot of weird history here,
气氛有点尴尬
and things are a little awkward.
是啊,你们曾经是四骑士啊
Yeah, you guys,you used to be the Horsemen.
我不明白你们为什么要解散?
I don't get it.Why did you break up?
问他们 问问他们为什么解散
Ask them.Ask them why we broke up.
如果我能做主 我们根本不会散
If it was up to me,we wouldn't have.
天眼想让我们……- 不,不是
The Eye wanted us to...- No, no.
揭露一个俄♥罗♥斯♥军♥火♥商
expose a Russian arms dealer.
我们非得再揭一遍伤疤吗?
Do we really have to live through this again?
我们犯了些大错,我们变得……
We made some huge mistakes, we got...
散漫 - 自大
Sloppy.- Cocky.
因为我们 迪伦·施莱克再也无法
Because of us,Dylan Shrike will never see
走出俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱了
the outside of a Russian prison again.
谁? - 迪伦·施莱克,行了吧?
Who?- Dylan Shrike. Okay?
他也是骑士,拜托 做做功课吧,老兄
He's a Horseman. Come on.Do your homework, man.
真抱歉 各位,我真不知道
I'm so sorry.Guys, I had no idea.
什么,他被永远关在里面了?
What, he's stuck in there forever?
这显然是个悲剧
Which is obviously a tragedy
我也永远无法原谅自己
and something I'll never forgive myself for.
我也一样 行吧,各位
Nor will I.- Yeah, fine, man.
但这不意味着你们就得不干了啊
But it didn't mean you have to quit.
天啊,这真是……
Man, that is, uh...
真扫兴,各位 抱歉啊
It's really a bummer, guys.Sorry about that.
“扫兴”?
"A bummer"?
我……我真是爱死
I... I... I love the way
你们这代人那种言简意赅的总结方式了
your generation sums things up so eloquently.
谁能给我解释一下
I mean, someone explain to me
为什么这帮没长毛的小孩会在这儿?
why these pre-pubes are even here.
和你一样,老兄
Same reason you are, man.
天眼选的
The Eye wanted 'em.
好了,海洋之心到手了
Well, we got the Heart.
天眼接下来想让我们干嘛?
What does The Eye want us to do next?
不知道 - 我只知道一件事
No idea.- I know one thing.
你们手里拿着价值五亿美金的钻石
You've got a half a billion dollar diamond in your hands.
他们会联♥系♥我们的 - 是啊,可能吧
They're gonna get in touch. Yeah, probably.
等等,等等 阿特拉斯,能看看你的卡吗?
Whoa, wait, wait.Atlas, can I see your card?
给
Yeah.
嗯哼
Hmm.
哇哦 - 是张地图
Whoa. - It's a map.
嘿,阿特拉斯,是你♥爸♥ - 不,这是……
Hey, Atlas, it's your dad. - No, it's...
只有四骑士聚齐才会显现的地图
It's a map that only reveals itself when the Horsemen are together.
想得美 真的吗,哥们?
Fat chance.Really, dude?
拜托
I mean, come on,
天眼显然想让你们一起干这票
The Eye obviously wants you guys to do this.
你们是四骑士 拿出点骑士的样子来
You're the Horsemen.Start acting like it.
行吧
All right.
我想罗萨里托可以再等几天
I suppose Rosarito can wait a couple days.
我……我可以试著改一下演出时间
I... I can try to reschedule this gig.
不太容易 但我会搞定的
It's not gonna be easy,but I'll figure it out.
说真的,我还真有点怀念
I mean, I have kind of missed running for my life
跟你们一起亡命天涯跳屋顶的日子
and jumping off roofs with you guys.
欢迎归队 - 谢谢
It's good to have you back.- Thanks.
好,这是哪儿?
Okay, so where is this place?
我们来这儿干嘛?
What are we supposed to be doing here?
天眼会告诉我们的
The Eye will let us know.
好了,拍照时间 - 你干嘛?
All right, picture time.- What are you doing?
拍照啊 现在情侣都这样
Taking a photo.That's what couples do now.
请别把绝密地点的照片
Please don't post photos
发到网上 别嫉妒
of the top secret location.Don't be jealous.
我知道你想入镜
I know you want to be in it.
是啊 我还真不想入镜
Yeah.I don't want to be in it.
因为这会被当成……回忆
Because it can be used for...For memories.
不,不是回忆 是呈堂证供
No, not memories.Evidence.
呵,我从没见过这种门
Huh. I've never seen a door like this.
好吧,我打不开
Okay, I can't open it.
杰克,你来?
You got this, Jack?
等等,你是说“琼”吧?
Wait. Don't you mean "June"?
杰克是我们的开锁专家 - 哇哦
Jack's our lockpick.- Whoa.
看起来有点良性竞争的意思
Looks like a little healthy competish.
拜托,这不公平
Come on, this isn't fair.
我开锁的时候她还没出生呢
I've been picking locks since before she was born.
我找找锁眼
Let me find the keyhole.
也许在那边 在下面
Maybe the other side.Yeah, it's underneath.
你现在这样可没什么说服力啊,杰克
You're not inspiring confidence right now, Jack.
他行的 嗯哼
He's got it.Hmm.
他行的 - 手生了?
He's got it.- Feeling rusty?
别催我
Don't rush me.
他什么时候开始开锁啊?
When does he start the lock picking?
嘿,杰克,我觉得这锁不是用来撬的
Hey, Jack, I don't think this is a lock you pick.
是用来解的,所以……
I think it's a lock you solve. So...
给他露一手
Show him how it's done.
哇哦
Whoa.
介意我快速搞定这个吗?
Do you mind if I just figure this out real quickly?
好了
Okay.
如果你玩过密室逃脱
If you've ever done an escape room,
就知道会有各种谜题
you'd know there are all kinds of different puzzles.
不仅仅是锁和钥匙
It's not just about locks and keys.
哇哦 呵
Whoa. Huh.
你该更新下技能库了,杰克
You might want to update your game, Jack.
哇哦
Whoa.
那请吧,带路
But, by all means, lead the way.
我觉得最后那下还是他松开的
I think he loosened it for her, ultimately.
呵 - 噢
Huh.- Ooh.
哇哦 - 哇
Whoa.- Wow.
呃,这是什么地方?
Uh, what is this place?
魔术宅男的天堂
Magic nerd heaven.
P.T. 塞尔比特的棺材?
P.T. Selbit's coffin?
看见没?
电影精选列表