她算无遗策啊!
She thought of everything!
露拉,你到底哪头的?
Lula, whose side are you on?
我当然是我们这头的,但她确实算无遗策
I'm on our side, obviously, but she also thought of everything.
这两点又不冲突
Both things can be true at one time.
沙子越来越高了,沙子越来越多了
The sand is getting higher.The sand is getting bigger.
沙子多了,体积也大了
There's more sand and it's getting larger.
亨利,亨利,逃生第一原则
Henley, Henley, uh,first principle of escape.
呃,生存时间还有多久?对
Uh, how long is it survivable? Right.
对,好。根据流速判断
Right. Great. Judging from the rate of the flow,
箱子的体积……
the volume of the box...
呃,完了,我们死定了.- 噢,太棒了
Uh, yeah, we're screwed.- Oh, amazing.
好吧,那逃生第二原则呢?
Okay, how about the second principle of escape then?
那是关于箱子本身的
Okay, so that's the box itself.
有缺陷吗?有弱点吗?
Is there a flaw?Is there a weakness?
有后门吗?
Is there a back door?
大家都检查一下!
Everybody just needs to check!
这边封死了
This side's sealed.
该死。不,封死了,封死了,封死了
Shit. No, it's sealed,sealed, sealed.
到处都封死了
Everything's sealed.
有没有第三原则?
Any chance there's a third principle?
我有你要的东西
I have what you're after.
完美
Perfect.
我在“海洋之心”的归处等你
I will meet you where the Heart resides.
我迫不及待了
I can hardly wait.
直奔金库
Straight to the vault.
不不不不!耶!
No, no, no, no! Yes!
救我,瑞奇·鲍比!救我!
Help me, Ricky Bobby! Help me!
真的要这样吗?
Is this really gonna happen right now?
我们就这样死在这个箱子里?真的?
We're just gonna die here in this box? Really?
真讽刺。一周前,我还想死呢
It's funny. A week ago,I wanted to die,
然后……我就找回了活下去的理由
and then... then I get my reason to live back,
结果现在,我真的要死了
and now,we're actually gonna die.
这哪里好笑了?
How is that funny?
那个,我是说,在我脑子里挺好笑的
Well, I mean,it was funnier in my head.
就是……你知道,那种诡异的好笑
It's... You know,it's peculiar funny.
不,别说了,不
No. Uh-uh. No.
我们没辙了
We're out of options.
天啊,我不该那么刻薄
God, I never should have been that horrible
吐槽你的网站、服装还有标志
about your website and your costumes and the logo.
好吧.- 其实并不尴尬
Okay.- It's not embarrassing
“Wilder”里的“I”是根小魔杖
that the "I" in "Wilder"is a little magic wand.
我知道了,那……- 不尴尬
I got it. That's...- It's not.
谢谢.- 挺可爱的,挺迷人的
Thank you.- It's cute and it's charming.
够了.- 还有我……我想你们了
That's enough.- And I... I missed you.
听著,我知道我平时不表现出来,但是……
Listen, I know I don't always show it, but, um...
你们对我真的很重要
I really do think the world of all of you.
我不敢相信我们要被活埋了
I cannot believe we're getting buried alive.
这简直像西部片.- 等等,等等。活埋
I mean, it's like a Western.- Wait, wait. Buried alive.
那是……魔术的老传统了
That's, like,an old magic tradition.
抱歉,谁表演过来著?
Sorry,who do we know who did that?
比尔·舍克差点因此丧命.记得吗?
Bill Shirk nearly died doing that. Remember?
他进了有机玻璃棺材然后被沙子埋了
He got into a Plexiglas coffin and had it covered in sand.
但玻璃不是碎了吗?
But didn't the Plexiglas break?
沙子湿了.- 沙子湿了
The sand got wet.- The sand got wet.
我想起来了.前一天晚上下雨了
I remember now.It rained the night before.
对,湿沙子比干沙子重.压碎了玻璃
Okay, wet sand is heavier than dry. It broke the glass.
等等,等等,等等.如果我们弄断那根管子
Wait, wait, wait, wait.If we broke that pipe,
就能弄湿沙子
then it would wet the sand,
然后它就会……压垮箱子,对吧?
and then it'll...it'll break the box, right?
如果我能……如果我能缠住它
If I could... If I could wrap something around it,
我就能借力把它弄断
I might be able to get some leverage.
好的
Okay.
梅里特,把皮带给我
Merritt,give me your belt.
好的,好的,给你,给你
Okay.Okay, you got it. You got it.
嗯,好了,好了.- 加油
Yep, okay, okay.- Come on.
很好,很好,很好.- 你行的
Good, good, good.- You got this.
你行的.- 加油,加油
You got this.- Come on. Come on.
耶!耶!- 耶!
Yes! Yes!- Yes!
帮我!帮我!把我往下拉!
Help me! Help me! Pull me down!
好,好。来,来,来.- 这是金属做的
Okay, okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah.- It's made up of metal.
漂亮,漂亮,漂亮,好了
Nice, nice, nice, okay.
靠边停车,你已经被包围了
Pull over.You have been surrounded.
我倒是想停车
I'd love to pull over,
但我终于找到点手感了
but I'm finally getting the hang of this.
我是世界上最棒的车手!
I'm the greatest driver in the world!
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
小心!
Watch out!
该死!
Damn it!
熄火,下车
Turn off the engine and exit the vehicle.
你被包围了
We've got you surrounded.
举起手来,不许动!
Put your hands up and don't move!
抱歉。我是不是忘了打转向灯?
I'm sorry. Did I forget to use my blinker?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
谢谢各位,干得漂亮
Thank you, gentlemen.Excellent work.
我们对博斯科·勒罗伊发出了红色通缉令
We've had a red notice for one Bosco Leroy.
谢谢.- 没问题
Thank you.- No problem.
完了,阿特拉斯会杀了我的
Yep,Atlas is gonna kill me.
水进得太快了.- 玻璃打不破
Water's coming in too fast.- And the glass won't break.
就为了一颗钻石 - 我们现在能用上它
All this for a diamond.- We could use that now.
只有钻石才能切割玻璃
Nothing cuts glass like a diamond.
等等,等等,等等,等等,亨利,亨利
Wait, whoa, whoa.Wait, Henley. Henley.
对!我能闭气八分钟
Yes! I can hold my breath for eight minutes.
如果有人能逃出去,那就是我们
If anyone can get us out of this, we can.
我们要穿越沙漠了,女士
We're crossing into the desert, ma'am.
沙尘暴越来越大了
The dust storm is getting worse.
他在这干什么?
What's he doing here?
范德伯格女士的钻石被你和你的朋友偷了?
Ms. Vanderberg's diamond that you and your friends stole?
丢东西了吗?
Lost something?
真好玩
That was fun.
成功了!- 成功了
It's working!It's working.
大家帮忙!
Everybody help!
帮忙!- 搞起!来!
Everybody help!- Let's do it! Come on!
快
Come on.
亨利,干得好!
Henley, way to go!
天啊!- 干得漂亮!
Oh, my God!- Nice job!
好了,我们还得赶场演出
All right,we got a show to catch.
希望还不算太晚
I hope we're not too late.
没事吧?- 没事
You all right?- Yeah.
身份验证通过
Identity verified.
你来了
You made it.
你有我想要的东西吗?
Do you have what I want?
如果你有我想要的话
If you have what I want.
证据呢?
Where's the evidence?
就在这儿
Right here.
我就是证据
I'm the evidence.
查理,我……我不……
Charlie, I... I don't...
你死了
You're dead.
现在你看到我了
Now you see me.
真有意思,人们为了让……
It's quite fascinating the things people do
某样东西或某个人
to make something or someone...
消失
disappear.
啊
Ah.
我教过你这个魔术
I taught you that trick.
就像父亲教你一样
Just like our father taught you.
而现在,15 年后,你……
And now,after 15 years, you're...
你想毁了我?
you're trying to ruin me?
不
No.
是整整 15 年
All 15 years.
我不知道你会在那辆车里
I didn't know you'd be in that car.
但你听说我在里面时一定松了口气
But you must have been relieved to hear I was.
电影精选列表