Never assume you're the smartest guy in the room. Prove it.
得了吧,老兄,你什么都没证明
Give me a break, man.You didn't prove anything.
嘿,我能提醒各位吗?
Hey, can I just remind everyone
我们还没搞清楚
we still haven't figured out
我们为什么会在这堆二战老古董里?
why we're even in this World War II relic?
等等!
Wait!
贾斯帕·马斯基林
Jasper Maskelyne,
那个……击败了纳粹的魔术师
the... the magician who vanquished the Nazis.
他造了假城市,假坦克
He built fake cities,fake tanks.
我是说……我在想……
I mean... I wonder...
哇哦 - 噢
Whoa.- Oh.
噢,哇
Oh, wow.
天啊,我对了?
Oh, my God, I was right?
嘿,魔术入门第一课,老兄,当魔术成功时
Hey, Magic 101, man,never act surprised
永远别表现得像很惊讶
when the trick actually works.
噢,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
噢,天啊 - 这些都是什么?
Oh, my goodness.- What is all that?
纳粹战犯百科全书
Encyclopedia of Nazi war criminals.
呃,显然包括了维罗妮卡的父亲
Uh, which apparently includes Veronika's dad.
二战后,幸存的纳粹分子逃往世界各地
After World War II, surviving Nazis fled around the world.
我不是会计,但看起来皮特·范德伯格
I'm not an accountant, but looks like Peter Vanderberg
是靠帮他们洗黑钱发家的
got rich cleaning their dirty money.
是啊,显然维罗妮卡接手了
Yeah, and apparently Veronika took over
利用他的犯罪网络继续作恶
right where he left off using his criminal network.
但……但我不明白
But... But I don't understand.
天眼让我们拿这个干嘛?
What does The Eye want us to do with this?
嗯,如果我没猜错的话
Well, if I'm not mistaken,
天眼想让我们揭开范德伯格家族的面具
The Eye wants us to unmask the Vanderbergs,
用一个魔术
bring down two generations of criminals
摧毁这个两代犯罪家族
with a single sleight of hand.
我在网上读到过
I've read some interesting rumors
关于范德伯格的一些有趣传闻
about the Vanderbergs online.
据说 15 年前,维罗妮卡的母亲自杀了
Looks like 15 years ago,Veronika's mom killed herself,
一周后,他们管家的车刹车失灵
and a week later, their housekeeper's brakes failed.
车毁人亡,管家和她儿子都死了
Her car crashed,she and her son died.
有人怀疑是谋杀
There was some suspicion of foul play,
但一直没证据
but nothing was ever proven.
嗯哼
Hmm.
哇哦 该死
Whoa. Oh, shit.
警♥察♥!
Police!
等等,等等
Hold on,hold on, hold on.
听好了。分头行动
Listen closely. Split up.
找路出去,快,快 - 好,快走
Find a way out. Go. Go.- Okay. Come on, let's go.
他说得对,大家散开
He's right.Everybody split up.
好了,走
Okay, let's go.
这边,这边!
This way, this way!
站住!
Stop!
转身 - 转过来
Turn around.- Turn around.
听他的,博斯科,转身
You heard him, Bosco.Turn around.
他们来了!
Here they come!
再见,朋友
Adios, mon ami.
抱歉!
Sorry!
你好,先生,你好
Bonjour, monsieur. Bonjour.
你知道,通常,我喜欢给新客人
You know, normally,I like to give
好好导览一番
a proper tour to new guests.
我想你已经发现了
I suspect you've discovered
这所房♥子藏着许多秘密
that this house holds many secrets.
萨迪厄斯!
Thaddeus!
萨迪厄斯!
Thaddeus!
想看个魔术吗?
Would you like to see a magic trick?
不如我让自己……
How about if I make myself...
消失?
disappear?
别动!
Don't move!
萨迪厄斯!
Thaddeus!
萨迪厄斯!
Thaddeus!
快!这边!
Hurry! This way!
萨迪厄斯?
Thaddeus?
噢,谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
嘿,离开这儿最快的路是哪条?
Hey, which is the fastest way out of here?
绕过这个弯……- 嗯
Around this bend...- Yeah.
有条密道
there's a passageway.
沿着小溪穿过树林
Just follow the creek through the forest.
哇 - 噢!
Whoa.- Oh!
噢,不。不不不 不不不。不不不
Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no,no, no, no. No, no, no.
不会吧?来,萨迪厄斯,站起来
This can't be happening.Come on, Thaddeus, stand up.
我们要走了
We're gonna go now.
我们得带你去治疗
We need to get you help.
求你了,站起来
Please, stand up.
你必须阻止维罗妮卡·范德伯格
You have to stop Veronika Vanderberg.
不,没有你我们做不到 萨迪厄斯
No, we can't do it without you, Thaddeus.
你们不需要我
You don't need me.
但你们需要彼此
But you do need each other.
永远别忘了这点
Never forget that.
我来的时候就知道这会是……
I knew when I came here,this was...
我最后的魔术
probably my final trick.
别让我白死
Now, don't let me die in vain.
还有事要做
There's work to be done.
走,快走,走。求你们
Go. Go now, go. Please.
趁还……
Before it's...
来得及
too late.
走吧,我们得走了
Let's go. We gotta go.
阿特拉斯!
Atlas!
警♥察♥抓了琼
The police took June into custody.
那杰克和梅里特呢?
Well, what about Jack and Merritt?
也被抓了 - 好吧,我们去劫狱
Them, too.- Okay, so we break them out.
等等,等等。先讨论一下
Whoa, uh-uh. Let's just talk about this for a second.
讨论什么?
Talk about what?
听我说,我们得放聪明点
Listen to me.We need to be smart.
不,我得把朋友救出来
No. We gotta get my friend out of jail.
博斯科…… - 听著,当你调查
Bosco...- Look, when you were researching
我们的背景时,你知道什么没查出来吗?
all that stuff about us,you know what didn't come up?
查理和琼是我唯一的朋友
Charlie and June are my only friends.
知道我为什么喜欢他们吗?
You know what I really love about them?
因为他们不会让我觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥
They don't make me feel like an asshole.
我要去救琼 - 博斯科,等等……
I'm getting June.- Bosco, wait...
听我说,嘿。- 就一秒,哥们
Listen to me. Hey.- Just one second, dude.
听我说,你不能去
Listen to me. You can't.
为什么?告诉我
Why? Tell me.
他们在通缉你,博斯科
They're looking for you, Bosco.
他们在通缉我们所有人
They're looking for all of us.
是啊,没错.你也得进去
Yes. Yes, you're gonna get arrested, too.
没错
Yes.
靠 - 正是
Shit.- Exactly.
要是还有别人
If only there was somebody else
也疯到在没有资源没有保护的情况下
crazy enough to stage a jailbreak
策划一场劫狱就好了
with no resources,no protection.
阿特拉斯 - 嗯?
Atlas.- Yeah?
也许真有
Maybe there is.
萨迪厄斯·马库斯·布拉德利,如果你想知道
Thaddeus Marcus Bradley,in case you're interested
刚才被你谋杀的人叫什么的话
in the name of the man you just murdered.
啊,是的
Ah, yes.
那是很不幸
That was unfortunate.
你知道吗,这事刚开始的时候
You know, when this whole thing started,
我对你和你那破钻石一点也不在乎
I didn't give a shit about you or your diamond,
但你非要把它变成私人恩怨
but you just went and made it deeply personal.
现在,我真的很期待能把你搞垮
And now, I am really looking forward to taking you down.
我父亲肯定会很喜欢你
My father would have loved you.
他非常喜欢魔术
He was quite fond of magic.
我五六岁的时候
When I was five or six,
在他少数几个只属于我的时刻里
in one of the few moments that I had him to myself,
他教了我一个魔术
电影精选列表