And also, she booked you into the Radisson Blu
还是视野不佳的双人间- 呃
in a partial view, double.- Ugh.
幸好我自作主张帮你换到了 FRANQ 酒店
Thankfully, I took the liberty of moving you to the FRANQ.
我超爱 FRANQ
I do love the FRANQ.
是的,只有总统套房♥才配得上总统
Yes, the presidential suite is befitting of, well,
以及像您这样才华横溢的摄影师
presidents and talented photographers like yourself.
呃,您的晚宴邀请函已经改寄了
Uh, your gala invitation has been rerouted.
能让我确认一下您的预订信息吗?
If I could just check your confirmation?
谢谢
Thank you.
我还把您的拍摄时间从 7 点推到了 9 点
I also bumped your shoot from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
好让您有充足的时间施展您的魔法
to give you proper time to make your magic.
终于有个懂行的了- 嘿嘿
Someone gets it.- Yeah.
♪ 我像超新星一样闪耀 ♪
♪ I'm shinin' like a supernova ♪
♪ 高举双手敞开心扉…… ♪
♪ With my hands up high And my heart wide open... ♪
♪ 我像钻石一样更加璀璨 ♪
♪ I shine even more bright Like a diamond ♪
♪ 将恐惧从肩头拂去…… ♪
♪ Brush that fear right off my shoulder... ♪
就拿实验室培育的钻石来说吧
Take, for instance, diamonds created in laboratories.
号♥称有价值
They purport to have value,
但既不天然也不稀有
but they're neither natural nor rare.
哪个诚实的女人希望手指上戴着个谎言呢?
What honest woman wants a falsehood on her finger?
我同意
I agree.
世间仅存的伟大真理之一
One of the great truths left
就是天然宝石所蕴含的力量
is the power behind a natural gem.
真正的钻石能让人充满激♥情♥
Real diamonds fill people with passion,
这几个世纪以来皆是如此
as they have for centuries.
没错 事实上,玛丽·安托瓦内特
That's right.In fact, Marie-Antoinette,
只戴了一天“希望蓝钻”
wore the Hope Diamond for a single day,
一个月后……
and a month later...
就被推上了断头台
was dragged to the guillotine
被一群,嗯 如你所说,充满激♥情♥的人
by some very, well,as you say, passionate folks.
玛丽·安托瓦内特不是死于钻石
Marie-Antoinette didn't die because of a diamond.
而是死于极度缺乏同理心
She died because of a monstrous lack of empathy.
那个……
Well...
其实,她从未戴过那颗钻
And truth is,she never even wore the Hope.
只是人们相信她戴过
People just believe she did.
是吗?这倒挺有意思
Really?That's kind of interesting.
所以杀她的不是暴民
So it was not the mob that killed her,
也不是断头台
and it was not the guillotine,
而是一个……故事
it was a... a story.
看来我对自己请的人不太了解
I must not know my own guest list.
你是做钻石生意的?
Are you in the diamond business?
不不 我和你一样,是做“幻觉”生意的
No, no, I'm in the illusion business, like you.
看,几百年来,钻石一文不值
See, for centuries,diamonds were worthless
直到像维罗妮卡这样极度聪明富有的人
until some very smart,very rich people
告诉我们这些小小的玻璃碴子
like Veronika here,told us that, not only
不仅稀有
are these little shards of glass rare,
而且任何有自尊的情侣
but that no self-respecting couple
结婚时都必须得来一颗
could possibly get married without one.
不,这才是真正的高明魔术
No, now, that one is a good magic trick.
但这个魔术的问题是……
The problem with the trick is, um...
所有好戏最后都有个意想不到的反转
All the good ones have a little twist in the tale.
是你吗?
Is it you?
什么是我?
Is what me?
当然不是 - 不不
Of course not.- No, no.
我是说,我要不像你的其他客人那样
I mean, you wouldn't have let me in had I not demonstrated
展现出极高的道德水准 你也不会放我进来
the finest moral fiber, like some of your other guests.
那边那位是军♥火♥商路易斯·布里塞尼奥吧
I notice Luis Briseño,the arms dealer over there.
幸会
Hello, sir.
当然还有玛丽亚·博特尼克
And of course, Maria Bortnick,when starstruck,
一边从容交际一边垄断著官方媒体
how she manages to mingle while monopolizing her state media.
也许你也愿意表明身份
Perhaps you'd care to reveal yourself.
这样我们也能好好审视一下你
Then we can apply the same scrutiny to you.
嗯哼
Hmm.
别急嘛
Not just yet.
抱歉打断了
I'm sorry for interrupting.
没必要
That won't be necessary.
随他去吧
Let him eat cake.
马克·施赖伯
Marc Schreiber.
维罗妮卡·范德伯格
Veronika Vanderberg.
我们速战速决,好吗?
Let's make this quick, shall we?
拍卖♥♥会马上开始了
Our auction begins shortly.
相信你会把我和海洋之心拍得完美
I trust you can do me and the Heart justice.
是的。但我有个规矩 那就是我说了算
Yes. I only have one rule.What I say goes.
好吧,我相信我能找到温顺的一面
Well, I'm sure I can find my submissive side.
如果你找不到我会帮你找
Well, if not, I'll find it for you.
噢,我喜欢你
Ooh. I like you.
这边请,亲爱的
Right this way, darling.
别太哑光了 好的好的
I don't want to be too matte.Sure. Sure, sure.
我不喜欢鼻翼发亮
And I don't like the sides of my nose shining.
明白
Okay.
给我看看 - 嗯
Show me.- Mm-hmm.
不好意思 镜头里这只小苍蝇
Excuse me,can the little fruit fly
能不能请你走开,走开,走开?
in my shot please shoo,shoo, shoo?
谢谢
Thank you.
唯一比那颗钻石更值钱的就是我的时间
The only thing more valuable than that diamond is my time.
我调查过你
I did my research on you.
你的行业和我的行业一样
Your industry, like mine,
都充斥着人造的传说
is besieged by manufacturer lore.
但你,你展现的是真实之美
But you, you bring us beauty as it is.
这点我们很像
We're alike in that regard.
我们不卖♥♥弄虚假 我们贩卖♥♥真实
We don't sell contrivance,we sell reality.
我觉得,我们根本不用卖♥♥
Well, I would argue that we don't sell at all.
别人抢著买♥♥
Others buy.
哼
Hmm.
让我看看……
Let's see...
呃……那个钻石,拿出来
Uh... The diamond, take it out.
没门,小子
Nah, boy.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
玻璃反光会毁了照片
The glare in the glass will mar the photos.
我无法容忍♥瑕疵
I don't tolerate imperfections.
我想像范德伯格女士
I don't imagine someone as ravishing
这样迷人的人也不会容忍♥
as Ms. Vanderberg does either.
所以,要么拿出来要么另请高明
So, take it out or find yourself a new photographer.
其实 我就等你这句话呢
In truth,I was hoping you'd ask.
我不记得我有说过
I don't remember asking.
这就对了
There it is.
美极了,保持住,太棒了
Beautiful. Work it. Fabulous.
太棒了,完美
Fabulous. Fabulous.
美
Beautiful.
对,微笑,享受
Yes. Smiling, we're having fun.
这就是我们想要的效果
This is what we came for.
别动,别动
Hold it, hold it.
这就是我要的大♥片♥
That's the money shot.
别动
Hold it.
还有你,女士,离远点
And you, ma'am, are far enough.
我只是想……想帮忙
I'm just trying...I'm trying to help.
她脑门比那钻石还亮
Her forehead is shinier than the diamond.
实际上,我在做我的工作 我不听你指挥
Actually, I'm doing my job.I don't take orders from you.
只要事关海洋之心你就得听我的
When it comes to the Heart,you listen to me.
出去 - 我……我自己会走
Get out. - I... I can walk myself.
谢谢 - 好吧
Thank you. - Right.
施赖伯先生
Mr. Schreiber.
如果你真如你所说的那么厉害
If you're all you purport to be,
你应该已经拍到你想要的了
you should already have what you need.
绰绰有馀,谢谢 - 很好
More than enough. Thank you. - Excellent.
合作愉快 但我还有买♥♥家在等着
Well, it's been a pleasure,but I have buyers waiting.
我受够了 受够了这帮人胡闹
I've had enough of this of this nonsense.
确保存放安全
Make sure it's secured.
好的,勒塔博
MAN: Yes, Lethabo.
搞什么,怎么回事?- 不知道,我不知道
What the hell, what happened?- I don't know. I don't know.
没时间了,走
电影精选列表