he taught me a trick.
他会让一条红色丝绸手帕消失
He would make a red silk handkerchief disappear
然后从嘴里吐出来
and then come back out of his mouth.
我爱死它了!
I loved it!
那范儿拿捏得恰到好处
It had just the right amount of flair.
我练那个魔术练了好几个月
And I practiced that trick for months.
我想只要我表演得好
I thought that if I could do it just right,
我就能赢得他更多的……
I would earn more of...
关注
of him.
但这只是幻觉
But that was the illusion.
从那以后我就讨厌魔术
I've hated magic ever since.
那些浮夸、俗套的东西,更别提像你这种
The camp, the cheese,not to say anything
玩读心术的骗子
of con artists like you with your mentalism.
我们俩都没有超能力,麦金尼先生
Neither one of us has psychic powers, Mr. McKinney.
但你也不需要.你知道我的“海洋之心”在哪儿
But you don't have to.You know where my Heart is.
而我也一样
And I don't have to,
因为你会告诉我的
because you're going to tell me.
我想你足够聪明
I think you're smart enough to know that
知道用我们德州话说就是,我屁都不会告诉你
I ain't telling you shit,as we say in Texas.
而且,关于读心术你错了
And, you're wrong about mentalism.
人们把整个人生故事都写在了脸上
People wear their entire life story on their face.
你只需要知道怎么读
You just have to know how to read it.
拿你的来说吧
Take yours, for example.
可以吗?- 请便
May I? - With pleasure.
这下有意思了
This is gonna be fun.
好吧,你已经
Well, you've already shared,
非常痛苦详细地,分享了你缺父爱的事
in excruciating detail,your daddy issues,
但我很好奇你妈妈
but I'm curious about your mom.
她为什么要自杀?
Why did she commit suicide?
她也像你一样
Was she as desperate
绝望地渴望你父亲的关注吗?
for your father's attention as you were?
噢……
Ooh...
她是
She was.
那是为什么呢?
And why was that?
是你父亲把关注给了别人吗?
Did your father give his attention to someone else?
你把头发撩到耳后,那就是破绽
When you tuck your hair behind your ear, that's a tell.
的确如此
He was.
所以,他是跟秘书搞上了?
So, was he banging his secretary?
不,那太俗套了
No, that's too cliche.
一定是个和你妈妈很亲近的人才会让她……
But it had to be someone close to your mom for her to...
好朋友?理发师?
A good friend? Hairdresser?
该不会是管家吧?
It wasn't the housekeeper,was it?
不,不是管家
No, not the housekeeper.
我没空跟你废话
I don't have time for this.
通常我说对了的时候人们都这么说
And that's what people usually say when I'm getting hot.
要不要把空调开大点,或者开个窗?
Should we crank up the AC,maybe open a window?
听著,如果我爸跟管家有一腿
Now, if my dad was having sex with my housekeeper
我妈发现后自杀了
and my mom found out and committed suicide,
我大概不会去弄坏管家那辆车的刹车
I probably wouldn't cut the brakes on my housekeeper's car.
毕竟,我又不是变♥态♥
But then again,I'm not a psychopath.
你是个可悲又可怜的男人
You are a sad and pathetic man.
我明白你为什么想自杀了
I can see why you want to end it.
呃,嘿,那个,维罗妮卡……
Uh, hey, uh, Veronika...
你知道吗
You know,
逃跑也是破绽
walking away is also a tell.
喔啦啦
Ooh-la-la.
先生,先生,先生
Monsieur, monsieur, monsieur.
她在哪?那女孩在哪?
Where is she? Where's the girl?
妈的!
Shit!
她跑了
She escaped.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
这也太恶心了,就算是你
That's pretty disgusting,even for you.
我可能酒喝多了
I think I may have overdone it on the wine.
嗨,露拉
Hi, Lula.
顺便说一句,你气色不错
You look great, by the way.
好吧,第一……
Okay, one...
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I'd ever see you again.
你怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
有人给我报信了
A little birdie told me.
想想我多惊讶
Imagine my surprise.
你们居然撇下我重组了
You guys all got back together without me.
什么?不,不是那样.你不明白
What? No, it's not like that.You don't understand.
不是吗?是吗?
It wasn't? No?
你自♥由♥了,混♥蛋♥
You're free. Dick.
救兵到了
The cavalry.
想我吗?- 噢,想死你了
Miss me?- Oh, a lot.
噢,你好啊.我是露拉……
Oh, hello there.It's me, Lula...
大牙!露拉!
Teeth! Lula!
记得吗?我曾经也是四骑士
Remember?I too was once a Horseman.
是啊,我问过你.我是唯一问起你的人
Yeah, I asked about you.I was the only one.
噢,你是唯……他是唯一问起的人?真的吗?
Oh, you were the...He was the only one. Really?
该死,好吧
Shit. Okay.
我们得去汇合点.计划是这样的
We have to get to the meet-up.Okay, here's the plan.
我搞到了逃逸车.一切就绪
I have the getaway car.It's all ready to go.
只需要杰克去接线打火
I just need Jack to hotwire it.
等等,你的计划是让我去偷车?
Wait, your plan is for me to steal a car?
嗯哼!
Uh-huh!
好吧,我去打火,你去找琼
Okay, I'll hotwire the car.You get June.
一定要带上她,明白吗?
Do not leave without her,all right?
外面汇合 - 好好好,没问题
Meet us outside.- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
噢!注意闪烁的警灯!
Oh! Uh, watch for flashing lights!
知道吗,我可以接线……
Okay. You know,I can hotwire the...
你可以放开我了 - 好,抱歉
You can let go of me now.- Right. Sorry.
哇!
Whoa!
♪ 法兰西万岁 ♪
♪ Viva la France ♪
♪ 我爱薯条和吐司 ♪
♪ I love the fries and the toast ♪
过来
Come here.
钻石在哪?
Where is the diamond?
梅里特,谢谢
Merritt, thank you.
有我在,孩子
Got your back, kiddo.
但谁来罩你呢?
But who's got yours?
跑!
Run!
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes,
注视并思考为何我的低语
watch and wonder why I whisper words
削弱了你的意志,然后,睡
that weaken your will,and sleep.
看来不是谁都吃这套
Not everyone's susceptible.
我说,“睡!”
I said, "Sleep!"
别激动,拜托了
Easy does it s'il vous plait.
当当!
Ta-da!
哈啰?
Hello?
杰克?
Jack?
你应该早告诉我们你是坐警车来的
You could have told us you were coming in a police car.
真是多谢了
Thank you very much.
看,我们让第五位骑士重现了
And, look, we made the Fifth Horseman reappear.
你好,露拉.- 嗨
Hello, Lula.- Hi.
好了
Okay.
没事吧?- 没事,我没事
Are you okay?- Yeah. No, I'm okay. I'm okay.
但他们抓了梅里特.- 该死
But they have Merritt.- Shit.
是啊,我跑了,他没跑掉.- 好了好了
Yeah, I escaped, he couldn't.- Yeah, yeah.
大家都挺激动的
Very emotional time for everybody here.
显然发生了很多事
Clearly a lot going on.
我也尽量不往心里去
And I'm really trying not to take any of this personally.
但能不能告诉我
But, please, can you tell me,
天眼直接联♥系♥你了?
did The Eye contact you directly?
是啊
Yeah.
你也是?- 对
You, too?- Yes.
你怎么不早给我打电♥话♥?- 抱歉
Why didn't you call me sooner?- I'm so sorry.
我得找保姆啊.- 得了吧!
I had to find a babysitter.- Come on!
一切发生得太快了
Everything happened like that.
等等,抱歉,你们认识?
Wait, sorry.You two know each other?
认识.- 当然认识……
电影精选列表