Time's ticking. Let's go.
终于,万众期待的拍卖♥♥会开始了
At last, the auction we've all been waiting for.
今晚能坐在这里的各位
Now, if you're here tonight,
大概觉得自己什么世面都见过了
you probably think you've seen everything.
所以我要问问你们……
So it is to you that I ask...
真的见过一切吗?
Everything?
这颗钻石已经 25 年未曾现世
It's not been seen in person for a quarter of a century.
至今仍是史上最大的钻石 海洋之心
Still the largest diamond ever discovered, the Heart.
恭喜各位
Congratulations to all of you
居然逍遥法外了这么久
and for getting away with it for so long.
猜怎么著?
Well, guess what?
气候变化
Climate change
也不相信你们
doesn't believe in you, either.
你们从地球母亲身上攫取财富
You tore your fortunes from our Mother Earth,
坐着私人飞机 烧毁她的天空……
set fire to her skies in your private jets...
行了,她懂了 - 对对对
Okay, she gets it.- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
用你们无尽的贪婪把她榨干……
Bled her dry with your insatiable...
年轻人,我们都想拯救世界
Young man, we all want to save the world here,
但时间宝贵 你正在浪费我的时间
but time is also precious and you're wasting mine.
闭嘴吧,闪光女
Zip it, sparkles.
别再用
Why don't you stop sucking
塑料吸管吸溜了 吸这个吧!
on plastic straws,and suck on this!
尊贵的客人们 我是 J·丹尼尔·阿特拉斯
Honored guests.My name is J. Daniel Atlas.
作为魔术四骑士中你们最爱的一位
You may remember me as your personal favorite
大家应该还记得我吧
of the Four Horsemen of magic.
看仔细了
Now watch closely
我要让那颗著名的海洋之心,出现在我手心
as I make the famous Heart Diamond appear on my palm.
天哪,他和绿色和平组织一样
Gee-whiz, he must be as starved
缺爱缺关注啊
for attention as Greenpeace here.
放心,钻石非常安全
Rest assured that the diamond is completely safe.
是吗?
Is it?
一位智者曾告诉我 其实就是对著镜子说的
Now, a wise man once told me,in the mirror, in fact,
永远别自以为你是屋里最聪明的人
uh, never assume you're the smartest person in the room,
证明它
prove it.
请便
Be my guest.
好,那就看看 能不能把这柜子打开
All right, well, let's see if we can get that case open.
呃……阿布拉卡达布拉
Uh... Abracadabra.
呵,没开。呃……急急如律令
Huh. Nope. Uh... Alakazam.
等等
Wait.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
啊哈
Ah.
在我这儿依然安全
Still safe with me.
不。放松。嗯,放松,维罗妮卡
No. Relax. Mm, relax, Veronika.
正如你的广♥告♥词所说
Now, as your ads like to remind us,
钻石恒久远
diamonds are forever.
护送她离开,快!- 拦住他!拦住他!
Get her to safety. Now!- You stop him! Stop him!
拦住他!
Stop him!
杰克- 嘿
Jack.- Hey.
你怎么在这儿?- 救你的命
What are you doing here?- Saving your ass.
啊- 不客气
Ah.- You're welcome.
你也收到卡片了,呵
You got one, too. Huh.
嗨,我是琼 - 是啊
Hi. I'm June.Yeah.
她是谁?抱歉,自己人
Who's she? Sorry, she's with us.
钻石在哪儿?
Where is the diamond?
什么?
What?
看来你们根本不关心环境
I guess you guys don't care about the environment.
你比看起来强壮多了
You're stronger than you look.
嘿!
Hey!
快跑
Run away.
保安: 嘿!嘿,嘿!
SECURITY GUARD: Hey! Hey, hey!
站住!别让他们跑了!
Stop! Don't let them get away!
好吧,现在咋办?
Okay, what now?
我的卡片只说把你弄出来,我也不知道
My card just said to get you out of there. I don't know.
亨利·里维斯?
Henley Reeves?
我贴了好多你的海报
I have so many posters of you.
你是我童年的……- 行了,追星的事稍后再说
You're my childhood...- All right, fanboy later.
不过……见到你真好
But it does, uh... You know,it is really nice to see you.
回头再追星,我们得走了
Fanboy later. We got to go up.
举起手来,不许动!
Put your hands up and don't move!
真扯淡
This is some bullshit.
搞什么鬼?
What is happening?
贝多芬 D 大调协奏曲
Beethoven's Concerto in D major.
扯淡,扯淡,真扯淡!
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!
哇哦。梅里特?那是什么鬼?
Whoa. Merritt? What...What the hell was that?
阿特拉斯,我想看你
Atlas, I would like to see you
用“比利时语”催眠三个大汉
hypnotize three dudes in Belgian.
你是说弗拉芒语
You mean Flemish.
行,这就说得通了
Okay, that explains it.
感人的重逢,该走了
Lovely reunion. We have to go.
亨利·里维斯!
Henley Reeves!
欢迎归队!- 谢谢
Welcome back!- Thanks.
容我说一句,你真是……
And may I say, you are...
好了,快走快走!- 对对对,走走走!
Okay, come on, let's go!- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
我只是想夸夸她
I was paying her a compliment
因为见到她很高兴 仅此而已
because it was nice to see her, and only her.
我只是……- 知道了!
I was...- We get it!
在上面
Up there.
哇!哇!是来接我们的?
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!Is that for us?
你看到还有别人在逃命吗?
Do you see any other people trying to escape?
快点,快点,走!
Come on, come on. Go, go!
快,快
Come on, come on.
呃,一直在我也手里
Uh, it was in my hand
从没……
the whole time. It never...
他们没换钻石
They didn't swap the diamond.
他们换的是箱子
They swapped the case.
而你,女士,离远点
And you, ma'am, are far enough.
别再用塑料吸管吸溜了
Why don't you stop sucking on plastic straws,
吸这个吧!
and suck on this!
尊贵的客人们……
Honored guests...
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
在我这很安全
Still safe with me.
钻石恒久远
Diamonds are forever.
勒塔博 - 在,夫人?
Lethabo.- Yes, ma'am?
我们要让他们后悔
We're going to make them regret this.
加倍后悔
And then some.
马克·施赖伯,《名利场》
Marc Schreiber, Vanity Fair.
我错过什么了吗?
What did I miss?
话说,我还以为会更闪呢
You know,I thought it'd be shinier.
行了 还给我
Okay.All right, give it back.
你干嘛? - 噢,抱歉,太滑了
What are you doing?- Oh. Sorry. It's so slippery.
喂,喂- 小心点
Hey. Hey.- Heads up.
别再那样了
Okay, don't do that again.
那个,我能问问 这帮小屁孩是谁吗?
Hey, can I address the, uh, infant in the room?
呃……他们是谁?
Uh... Who are these guys?
就是这群好孩子用 AI 换脸伪造了我们的演出
These are the wonderful kids that deepfaked our show.
啥? 是啊
What? Yeah.
就是你们害得警♥察♥冲进我家的?
You had the cops sent to my house?
你们吓坏我孩子了 - 呃,抱歉
You freaked out my kids.- Yeah, sorry.
真对不起 - 抱歉啊
Sorry about that.- Sorry about that.
孩子们怎么样?
How are the kids, though?
你为了它抛弃我们的无聊郊区生活过得还好吗?
How is the whole boring suburban life you left us for?
嘿,别这样 你错过了机会
Hey, relax, man.You missed your shot.
哼 - 看到那颗钻多大没?
Hmm.- See the size of that rock?
拿来我看看
No, let me see that.
虽然不是海洋之心但也挺惊人
Ooh, it's no Heart Diamond,but it's impressive.
我早告诉你了,丹尼
I already told you, Danny.I didn't feel safe
让我挺著六个月大肚子
trying to escape from a straitjacket
倒吊着穿束身衣
hanging upside down.
我觉得不安全 - 至于嘛
I was six months pregnant.- Come on.
最后我们会把你翻过来的
We would have flipped you right side up at the end.
没事的
电影精选列表