噢! 登上去
Oh! Log on
你们会发现布雷特偷的几百万
and you'll find Brett's stolen millions more...
已公平退还
fairly redistributed.
天啊,五……五万块!
Oh, my God. Fifty...50,000 bucks!
五万!
50,000!
你死定了,混♥蛋♥!
You're freaking done, dude!
喔喔!消消气,小姜饼
Whoa, whoa!Cool your head, gingerbread,
我预见到了一个画面
'cause I am having a vision.
条子马上要破门而入了!
Eh, maybe cops are gonna come bursting through that door!
所以你也变个魔术吧
So perform a magic trickof your own
赶紧消失 三、二、一
and disappear in three, two, one.
好了,凑近点,再近点
Now come in close. Mm, closer.
因为你自以为看清的越多就越容易被……
Because the more you think you see, the easier it will be
旧瓶装新酒的把戏……- 什么?
to dress up old tricks...- What?
蒙骗过去
and fool you that they are new.
天啊,不
Oh, my God, no.
不!
No!
不!
No!
我觉得吧,你干得不错
Look, in my opinion,I think you did a great job.
我扮的阿特拉斯挺好
Uh, I think my Atlas was good.
但梅里特还得练练
My Merritt could probably use some work.
嗯- 听著像个圣地牙哥的大烟鬼
Mm.- It's like a San Diego stoner
和捕虾船长的串儿
and a shrimp boat captain had a baby.
是是
Sure.
说真的,博斯科 你怎么做到的?
No, seriously, Bosco,I don't know how you do it.
模仿秀不仅要声音像
A good impersonation isn't just about the mimicry.
还得抓细节
It's about attention to detail,
个性、神韵
personality and nuance.
行行行,我试试
Okay. Okay.Let me try, let me try.
呃…… 我是 J·丹尼尔·阿特拉斯
Um...I'm J. Daniel Atlas.
离得越近,看得越瞎
The closer you look, the less you see.
有内味了
It was something.
嗯,再练练吧
Yep. Uh, you'll work on it.
我刚那下不赖- 是个好开头
I wasn't bad.- It was a good start.
但还得打磨- 行吧
But it could use some work.- Okay, sure.
你老盯着啥呢?- 没事,没啥
What do you keep looking at?- Nothing, nothing, nothing.
哥们,振作点 看看我们,多风光!
Dude, cheer up.Guys, come on! Look at us!
看看我们走了多远 今晚简直赚翻了
Look at how far we've come.We totally scored tonight.
好吧,下次 你戴那顶粉色假发,行吗?
All right, next time,you wear the pink wig, okay?
不行
No.
伙计,又锁上了- 行,我来撬
Dude, it's locked again.- Okay, I'll pick it.
等等,别急 来那一招
Wait, wait, wait, hold on.Do the thing.
不要- 求你了,来那一招
No.- Please do the thing.
没必要吧- 超帅的
It's so unnecessary.- It's so cool.
我帮你拿包- 真没必要
I'll hold your bag.- It's so unnecessary.
来嘛,多好玩- 好吧
Come on, it's fun.- Okay.
你行的
You got this.
她就像个小马里奥- 确实像马里奥
She's like a little Mario.- She is like Mario.
小心,小心 求你别死
Careful, careful.Please don't die.
没事吧? 没事
Are you okay? Yeah.
我要是有这身手 我就天天翻墙
If I could do that,I would only do that.
太酷了- 简直疯了
It's so cool.- It's insane.
开心了?
Happy?
嗯,太棒了- 是啊
Yeah, that was awesome.- Yeah.
快放我们进去,好冷
Please let us in. It's cold.
呼
Whoo.
全城最好的公♥寓♥
Best apartment in the whole city.
没错,除了我们也没人能看到了
Yep, and no one will ever see it but us.
♪ 每个人…… ♪
♪ Everybody... ♪
真可惜
It's such a shame.
♪ 但身披铠甲我是硬汉…… ♪
♪ But in my armor I am a man... ♪
凑近点
Come in close.
再近点
Closer.
那家伙完蛋了
That guy is so screwed.
现在谁发财了?
Who's rich now?
查理,能把那玩意关了吗?求你了
Charlie, can you turn that thing off, please?
今晚我已经听够阿特拉斯了
I think I've had enough Atlas for one night.
收到
Yeah, I got you.
消失者,必重现
disappears, reappears.
只要戏法玩得对
At least if the trick is done right.
博斯科,看看有披萨吗?我饿死了
Bosco, can you check for pizza? I'm so hungry.
唉,我也是
Ugh, me, too.
我们是四骑士!
We are the Four Horsemen!
没披萨但有啤酒
No pizza,but we got beer.
而且,真的只有啤酒- 再近点,因为
And, no, literally just beer.- Closer. Because
你自以为看清的越多……- 谁要?
the more you think you see...- Any takers?
我要一瓶
Yeah, I'll have one.
伙计,说真的 把那玩意关了
Dude, seriously,turn that thing off.
我关了啊
I did.
行吧。真逗,各位这边的投影仪在哪儿?
Okay. Real funny, guys.Where's the other projector?
我不是全息影像
I'm not a hologram.
“我不是全息影像”对,是是是
"I'm not a hologram."Right. Yes.
全息影像 都会这么说
Exactly what a hologram would say.
天啊,你是真人- 别再摸我的脸
Oh, my God, you're real.- Never touch my face again.
抱歉抱歉。我以为你是全息影像
I'm so sorry. I thought that you were a hologram.
我不该那样的 我是你的超级粉丝
I would never do that.I'm a huge fan of yours.
你好吗?
How are you?
你怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
不知道 我就花了大概 30 秒
I don't know.Took me about 30 seconds.
既然我这么容易就找到了你们
And if it was this easy for me to find you,
警♥察♥找过来又有多难呢?
how hard would it be for the police?
哇,等等,警♥察♥?- 对,警♥察♥
Whoa, hold on, the police?-Yeah, the police.
警♥察♥为什么要找我们?
Why would the police be looking for us?
呃,不知道 也许是因为
Uh, I don't know,what about that
你们刚搞的那场抢劫?
little heist you just pulled?
或者因为你们私闯民宅
Or the fact that you're squatting in this place
又或者你们偷的电
or that your electricity
comes from
是从墙角电箱接出来的?
the circuit box in the corner?
谁知道呢,啥都有可能 我说的对吗,波波?
I don't know, it could be anything. Am I right, Bozo?
博斯科
Bosco.
嗯哼- 博斯科·勒罗伊
Hmm.- Bosco Leroy.
啊,没错,对 博斯科·勒罗伊
Ah, that's right, yeah,Bosco Leroy.
怎么,你是从 ChatGPT 上
What, did you type, uh,
搜了个“虚构魔术师名字”吗?
"fictional magician name"into ChatGPT?
不,那是我的真名,阿特拉斯
No, that's actually my real name, Atlas.
嗯哼
Hmm.
怎么,跟你妈有一腿的是地图吗?
What, did your mom have sex with a map?
这一点也不好笑- 嗯哼
That's not funny.Hmm.
你根本不了解我们,老兄
You don't know anything about us, dude.
我了如指掌- 噢
I know everything about you.- Oh.
名字可疑的博斯科·勒罗伊
The dubiously named Bosco Leroy,
大好的演艺前程
a promising acting career
被沉重的助学贷款给毁了
cut short by crippling student loans.
从朱利亚德退学是挺遗憾
It's a bummer you had to drop out of Juilliard,
但你从未停止表演
but you never stopped performing.
呃,没记错的话 你上一份有薪工作
Uh, if memory serves,your last paid gig,
是在时代广场扮艾摩吧?
I think, was dressing as Elmo in Times Square?
首先,我没扮过艾摩
Okay, first of all,I was never Elmo.
那是红色天线宝宝
It's the red Teletubby.
小波!
Po!
啥?- 红色天线宝宝
What?- The red Teletubby.
她叫小波- 哦,小波!
Her name is Po.- Oh, Po!
她是我的最爱
She's my favorite one.
是吧?
Right?
她叫小波 -可爱
Her name is Po.Cute.
还有你,琼·鲁克莱尔
And you, June Rouclere.
被爸妈强塞进的
Kicked out of every boarding school
每所寄宿学校都开除了
your parents forced you to attend.
我看你不太喜欢服从权威啊
Not a big fan of authority, I take it.
呃,让我猜猜
电影精选列表