See?
各位,胡迪尼的束身衣
Guys, Houdini's straitjacket.
没错
Yes, it is.
嘿,看在往日情分上我能把你塞进去吗?
Hey, can I put you in here for old time's sake?
不要 - 不要?
No.- No?
我觉得挺好玩的啊
I thought it was funny.
多谢夸奖。你想进去吗?
Thanks a lot. You wanna come in?
不想 - 那就是了
No.- Right.
查理 快看这个,哥们
Charlie,check this out, dude.
是什么?
What is it?
徒手接子弹
Bullet catch.
不会吧!
No way!
哟!
Yo!
死胡同?- 对,死胡同
Dead end?- Yeah, dead end.
嘿,各位,死路一条
Hey, guys, dead end.
真的吗?- 嗯哼
Or, is it?Hmm.
天啊
Oh, my God.
没错,确实是
Yeah, it is.
嗯,真奇怪
Hmm, that's weird.
骰子应该在这里球应该在这里
The die should be here and the ball should be here.
哇哦 - 干得漂亮
Whoa.- Well played.
小意思
It's nothing.
四行
Four rows.
1、5、8、4?是密♥码♥吗?
One, five, eight, four?Is it a code?
1, 1, 5, 6, 18...- 减去 4
One, one, five, six, 18...- Minus four.
1, 8, 9?- 15, 84-
One, eight, nine?- Fifteen, eighty-four.
什……- 1584
1584.- Wha...
《妖术的发现》
The Discoverie of Witchcraft.
第一本关于舞台魔术的书
It's the first book on stage magic.
那是它的出版年份
It's when it was published.
天,他怎么知道的?
God,how does he know that?
呃,他基本上就是台装满无用知识的电脑
Uh, he's basically a computer full of useless information.
呵
Huh.
“无用”?
"Useless"?
真酷
This is cool.
不可思议 - 漂亮
Unreal.- Nice.
嘿,各位,是古堡的平面图
Hey, guys, it's the floor plan of the chateau.
但有些不一样
But it's different somehow.
颠倒乾坤
Up is down.
左右互搏
Left is right.
连房♥间都是障眼法
Even the rooms are tricks.
我的骑士们
My Horsemen.
萨迪厄斯!
Thaddeus!
见到你真好 - 见到你们真好,亲爱的
So good to see you.- So good to see you, darling.
你明明可以看下可视门铃然后给我们开门的
You could've just checked the Ring camera and buzzed us in.
那多没意思啊
Now, where's the fun in that?
先生。嗨,我是查理
Sir. Hi, I'm Charlie.
我是你的超级粉丝 - 嗨,查理
I'm such a big fan of yours.- Hi, Charlie.
呃……
Um...
我从没亲眼见过这么大的鲁伯透镜
I've never seen a Lubor Lens this big in person.
真的?那你见识的还在后头呢
Really? Well, you ain't seen nothing yet.
所以是你寄的塔罗牌?
So you sent the tarot cards?
不
No.
不,我早就不干这种蠢事了
No, I've long since given up such foolishness,
也不管你们这摊子烂事了
and your collective dysfunction.
不,我现在只给我的
No, the only magic I do nowadays
孙子孙女变魔术
is for my grandchildren.
不过,几周前
Some weeks ago, however,
确实有张卡片出现在我家门口
a card did appear on my doorstep,
警告我把古堡准备好
warning me to prepare this chateau
迎接七位即将亡命天涯的
for the arrival of seven soon-to-be fugitives
通缉犯
from the law.
这很合理 - 是啊
That tracks.- Yeah.
等等,天眼为什么要我们来这?
Wait, so why does The Eye want us here?
嗯,我只能假设无论他们
Well, I can only assume that whatever it is
接下来想让你们做什么
they want you to do next
线索都藏在这些墙里
is hidden somewhere in these walls.
看,这座古堡 鲁西永古堡
See, this chateau,Chateau Roussillon,
曾是他们的家
used to be their home.
1943 年
In 1943,
盟军急需各种军事奇迹
the Allies needed military miracles from every source.
他们招募了当时
They enlisted the aid
最有才华的一批魔术师
of some of the most talented magicians of the time.
他们用泥巴、纸板、灯光
They built a whole city using mud, cardboard, lights,
还有数千个充气橡胶坦克造了一整座假城
thousands of inflatable rubber tanks
用来迷惑德军
to misdirect the Germans.
贾斯帕·马斯基林的杰作
The genius of Jasper Maskelyne.
看来有人很懂历史
Somebody knows his history.
等等,那纳粹和这钻石有什么关系?
Wait, so, what do the Nazis have to do with the diamond?
这个,我不知道
That, I do not know.
但答案一定就在这儿
But the answer is here somewhere.
我们找找看吧
We just have to start looking.
范德伯格女士 范德伯格女士
Ms. Vanderberg.Ms. Vanderberg.
有传言说您的公♥司♥
How do you respond to the rumors that your company
不过是个洗钱的幌子 您怎么回应?
is nothing but a front for money laundering?
四骑士就是一群
The Horsemen are thieves
伪装成反资本主义艺人的小偷
posing as anti-capitalist entertainers,
他们不公正地针对我和我的公♥司♥
and they have unfairly targeted me and my good company.
我挑战任何诽谤我们的人
I challenge anyone who maligns us to look
去仔细查我们的运营和帐目
closely at our operations and our books.
我也挑战警方把那些魔术师
And I challenge police to put those magicians
送回他们该去的地方 过去的历史里
back where they belong,in the past.
好了,无可奉告
All right, no more questions.
别再问了,拜托!谢谢!
No more questions, please!Thank you!
国际刑♥警♥说这是内鬼干的
Interpol said it was an inside job.
窃贼确切地知道盲点在哪儿
Thieves knew exactly where the blind spots were.
感觉如何?- 让我猜猜
How was it?- Let me guess.
就是你在背后指使四骑士
You're the one behind these Horsemen
和那群小马夫的吧
and their little stable hands.
不,我为什么要向你讨要钻石
No. Why would I ask for the diamond
然后再去偷它?
and then try to steal it?
如果我是你 我会想办法
If I were you,I'd figure out a way
把它拿回来,越快越好
to get it back, and fast.
我知道你和你的车队
I understand that you and your race team
这周晚些时候会去阿布达比
will be in Abu Dhabi later this week.
完美的中间地带
A perfect neutral ground.
我会带上证据
I'll bring my evidence.
你带上你的“海洋之心”如果你还有心的话
You bring your Heart,if you have one.
我……
I...
找到他们了吗?- 我们有几条线索
Have you found them yet?- We do have a few leads.
有人看见他们往南出了比利时
They were seen headed south out of Belgium.
现在的消息是
Now they're saying the Horsemen
一小时前有人在法国看见了四骑士
have been seen in France one hour ago.
法国警长欠我个人情
The head of the French police owes me.
打给他,就说我要四骑士的项上人头
Just call him and say that I want these Horsemen's heads
端在盘子里给我送来
served up on a platter.
宪兵队会找到他们的 我确信
The gendarme will find them.I'm sure of it.
萨迪厄斯让我们找东西
Thaddeus told us to look for something.
你觉得是什么?
What do you think it is?
噢,哇,真酷
Oh, wow. This is cool.
你话不多啊
You are not a big talker.
噢,抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
但你道歉倒是挺勤快
But you are a big apologizer.
抱歉,我又来了
Sorry. I just did it again.
抱歉,我是说……我只是紧张
Sorry. I mean...I'm just nervous.
我是你们的超级粉丝
I'm a big fan of you guys.
我还把警♥察♥招来了 我真的……
And I got the cops called in,and I'm really...
我真的……我不说了
I'm really...I'm not gonna say it.
没事了
You're forgiven.
而且你们让四骑士看起来很风光
And you guys made the Horsemen look good.
但我没看见你 你为什么没出镜?
电影精选列表