Uh, let me guess.
你觉得“老古董”们搞坏了这地球
Uh, you think the "olds"broke the planet
你们这一代有责任来收拾烂摊子
and it's your generation's duty to clean up their mess.
说对了吗?- 说错了吗?
Am I right?- Am I wrong?
全中
No.
所以你离家出走
And so, you ran away from home,
一路到了纽约 在坦宁魔术店
made your way to New York,where you ran into this guy
遇见了这家伙 查理·盖伊斯
at Tannin's Magic Shop,Charlie Gayes.
对,嗨- 嗨
Yeah, hi.- Yeah, hi.
网上关于你的资料不多
I actually couldn't find a lot about you online.
但我知道你是孤儿
Although, I do know you were an orphan and
童年一直在寄养家庭间辗转流离
you were in and out of foster care your entire childhood,
直到遇上这俩货
and that you didn't know the meaning of family
你才懂了什么是家
until you hooked up with these two.
于是你们三个这几年来
And so, the three of you have been working
一直在演你们的罗宾汉小把戏
your little Robin Hood act for years now,
试图用一个个戏法改变世界
trying to change the world one trick at a time,
直到这回玩了把大的 也就是盗用我的身份
all leading to your riskiest theft to date, my identity.
当时你在场?
You were there?
你们把我们的脸
You had our faces plastered
贴满了全城的脚手架和地铁站
on every scaffolding and subway stop in the city.
顺便说一句,这侵权了
That's copyright infringement,by the way.
我当然在场
Of course I was there.
觉得怎么样?
So, what'd you think?
我觉得你的梅里特还得练练
I think your Merritt needs work.
我就说吧- 别提这茬
I knew it.- That's a sensitive topic.
你懂个屁- 他在撒谎
You don't even get it.- No. He's lying.
但整体设计令人印象深刻
But overall design was impressive.
我想你应该就是那个闷葫芦吧?
And that's you, I assume,the quiet guy?
典型的幕后推手- 嗯,那个
Textbook, behind the scenes.- Yeah, well,
亚历山大·赫尔曼……- 天啊
Alexander Herrmann...- Oh, boy.
他说过,真正设计魔术的人
he said that the people who designed his tricks
才是真正的天才
were the real geniuses.
既然你知道他的大名
The fact that you know that man's name,
显然你是“幕后”的
"behind the scenes" clearly.
而你,手法很高超 非常灵巧
And you, your sleight of hand was advanced. Good dexterity.
身手敏捷 真的,我很佩服
You're quick and nimble on your feet. Really, I was impressed.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thanks.You're welcome.
听起来我们挺棒的
Sounds like we're pretty great.
差得远呢
You're far from it.
不过,稍微调♥教♥一下 也许能成
But, uh, maybe with a little fine tuning, you could be.
我大概明白为什么“天眼”让我来找你们了
Yeah, I could... I could see why The Eye sent me to you.
抱歉- 等等,你是说“天眼”?
I'm sorry.- Wait, did you say "The Eye"?
对,天眼
Yeah, The Eye.
听好了
All right, listen.
三周前这张卡片寄到了我家
This card arrived at my apartment three weeks ago,
还有四张机票
along with four plane tickets
夹层里藏着指令
and instructions hidden in the lining
要完成一个
for a trick bigger and better
前所未有的惊天魔术
than anything you have ever seen.
而且,居然指名要带上你们三个
A trick that, for some reason,includes the three of you.
我们?- 嗯哼
Us?Mm-hmm.
为什么不是其他骑士?- 不
Why not the other Horsemen?- No,
其他骑士都死透了- 什么?
the other horsemen are dead.- What?
对我来说,他们已经死透了 别打岔
To me, they're dead to me.Stop interrupting.
大家闹情绪,散伙了
No, things got emotional.Everyone quit.
我去澳洲流浪了一圈 说来话长
I took a walkabout in Australia.It's a long story.
所以现在你需要我们?
And now you need us?
卡片上是这么说的,对
According to that card, yes.
可我们不需要你,所以……
Well, we don't need you, so...
博斯科
Bosco.
干嘛?我们要这家伙干嘛?我们混得风生水起
What? What do we need this guy for? We're crushing it.
风生水起?
You're crushing it? You're stealing
就偷那玩币小子一点钱?
a little money from some crypto bro.
我是说钓大鱼,老兄
I'm talking about big fish here, man.
我是说干一件
I'm talking about something that will
真正能改变世界的大事
make a real difference.
我以为这才是你们的追求
I thought that's what you kids are all about.
确实是
It is. No, exactly.
我们的确是
Yes, we are.
对,但我觉得大鱼我们可以自己钓
Yeah, but I think we can catch our own fish.
你们行?不不,他……
You can?No, no, he...
祝你们好运 - 啥?别
Good luck with that.- What? No.
等等
Can you just wait one second?
你干嘛?这……这是咋回事?
What are you doing? What's... what's going on?
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
这可是 J·丹尼尔·阿特拉斯 - 我知道他是谁
This is J. Daniel Atlas.- Yeah, I know who he is.
他是个传奇
He's a freaking legend.
曾经是传奇 现在有点混♥蛋♥
He was a legend.Now he's just kind of a dick.
那个……没问题
Can you...Yeah, sure.
博斯科,他确实混♥蛋♥ 但他也是骑士
Bosco, he's kind of a dick,but he is a Horseman.
拜托,这次就信我们一回
I mean, come on,just trust us on this, please.
好了,做决定吧孩子们 怎么说?
Okay. Decision time, kids.What's it gonna be?
入局……
Are you in...
还是出局?
or are you out?
什么魔术?
What's the trick?
欢迎 尊贵的社区成员
Welcome,esteemed community members,
各位媒体朋友 亲友和同事们
valued press,friends and colleagues.
今晚我们欢聚一堂 共同庆祝
We are gathered here tonight to celebrate.
范德伯格集团
Vanderberg's latest and greatest mine,
最新最大的矿井 C3 也就是我们爱称的
C3, or as we like to call her,
“阿玛莱”祖鲁语意为“美丽之人”
"Amahle," Zulu for "The Beautiful One."
因为在母亲眼中
Because every child is beautiful
每个孩子都是美丽的
in the eyes of its mother.
我们的客户可以放心
Our customer can rest assured
当你们购买♥♥这世上最伟大的爱之象征时
that when they buy the world's greatest symbol of love
它是伴随著爱诞生的
that it was produced with nothing but.
敬阿玛莱,敬各位
To Amahle, and to all of you.
感谢大家远道而来
Well, thank you all so much for making the trip out here.
我想大家都对阿玛莱印象深刻
Now, I take it you were all impressed by Amahle.
抱歉,是 C3 矿井
Sorry, C3.
噢,真有戏剧性 哇,太神了
Oh, it's quite dramatic.Yeah, it's amazing.
我也知道你是特意挑了这个
But I also understand that you have chosen
好日子来提意见的
this fine day to broach some concerns,
出乎你意料的是,我不介意
which, contrary to your expectations, I don't begrudge.
说吧
Fire away.
好吧,呃 董事会觉得
Right. Well, um,the board feels that
预期可能太乐观了……
projections might be optimistic...
嗯
Mm.
随着人造钻石的竞争加剧
with increasing competition from lab grown
万一贷款利率暴跌……
and, in the event borrowing rates plum...
威廉,威廉
William. William.
我父亲很欣赏你 但他管你叫
My father loved you,but there was
“扫把星”是有原因的
a reason he called you his dark cloud.
噢,真遗憾
Aw, shame.
范德伯格家族从不失败
The Vanderberg family does not lose.
如你所知 我们的车队刚刚赢得了
As you're well aware,our motorsports team just won
第七次摩纳哥锦标赛冠军
the Monaco Championship for the seventh time.
矿一定会出货
The mine will produce.
下一个?
Next?
好吧
Right.
定价。你设定的底价……
Pricing. The minimums that you've set for...
威廉,赏个脸
Will you humor me, William?
配合我不吝赐教一下?
In a demonstration about reality?
这颗钻石,大概 55 克拉?
This diamond is say, what,55 carats?
安特卫普中心估价300 万美元
The AWDC would price it at 3,000,000 US dollars.
威廉,张开嘴
William, will you open your mouth
把舌头伸出来
and stick out your tongue?
快点
Now.
认真的?- 认真的
Really?- Really.
如果威廉把它吞下去
电影精选列表