Now, if William here were to swallow it,
这颗钻石会把他的喉咙割烂
that selfsame diamond would tear his throat to shreds.
救护车赶到前他就会失血而亡
He would bleed to death before paramedics arrived.
所以,对中心来说它值 300 万
So, to the AWDC, it's 3,000,000,
但对威廉来说,它是无价之宝
but to William, priceless.
那么告诉我 作为掌管着
Tell me then,as the CEO responsible
世界最后几座大钻矿的 CEO
for the world's last great diamond mines,
我是该压低利润
should I undercut our profits,
还是定一个
or should I choose prices
我知道那些特殊客户愿意付的价格?
that I know our unique clients will pay?
不出所料
As I thought.
现在……
Now...
除非还有其他问题
unless there are more concerns,
我要带著价目表去安特卫普了
I would like to head to Antwerp with my price list
去炫耀一下我们的石头
and show off our stones.
呃,你知道你本来可以用
Oh, uh, you know,you probably could have led
“免费欧洲游”来开场的?
with a free trip to Europe?
你们知道吗 关于安特卫普
You know,a little known fact
有个冷知识……
about Antwerp is that...
太棒了,又是魔术冷知识 真有意思
Oh, great, more magic trivia. This is fun.
不,我只是想说
No, I was just gonna say that
那里的饼干很好吃
they make great biscuits.
是吗?能给我们买♥♥点吗?
Oh, do they? Can we actually get some, please?
阿特拉斯买♥♥单,必须的 不
On Atlas, obviously.No.
不,我才不给你们买♥♥饼干
No, no, I'm not getting you biscuits.
我刚请你们吃了巧克力,行了吧?
I just got you chocolates, okay?
听著 这不是去度假
All right, listen,this is not a vacation, okay?
我们只有三天时间准备
We have three days to prepare an effect
得设计出一个让你们那蹩脚的“佩珀尔幻象”
that'll make your barely passable Pepper's Ghost trick
看起来像原始人涂鸦的效果
look like a cave painting.
过来
All right, come here.
海洋之心,史上最昂贵的宝石
The Heart Diamond, the most valuable jewel in history
也是范德伯格矿业集团的基石
and the foundation of the Vanderberg Mining Corporation.
多年来,家族一直将这块巨石
Now, for years, the family's kept this big rock
藏在秘密金库里
hidden inside their secret vault,
深埋地下 70 层
70 stories underground.
而且不在别处 就在阿♥拉♥伯沙漠
And not just any ground.The Arabian Desert.
除了亲信团队,无人涉足
No one beyond their most trusted team has been inside.
入口只有一部电梯
Access through a single elevator,
全天候武装守卫……
constantly monitored by armed guards...
身份验证通过
Identity verified.
背后还有
and behind a multi-level
多层生物识别安保系统
biometric security system.
但全世界都将瞩目
But the world will be watching,
因为半个世纪以来 这是第一次
because for the first time in half a century,
这颗钻石被运到了这里
that diamond is being traveled here
安特卫普 为了在这场私人拍卖♥♥会上
to Antwerp,to establish credibility
给三天后即将拍卖♥♥的新货
and to spur bidding at a private auction
树立信誉,刺♥激♥竞价
for the company's latest finds in three days' time.
好吧,偷东西我不介意
Okay, obviously,I'm down for stealing.
但这颗钻石有什么特别的?
But what makes this diamond so special?
因为神奇塔罗牌叫我们这么做 对吧,琼?
Well, because the magical tarot card told us to, June, right?
行行,挺逗的 能不能让我说完?
Yeah, okay, that's very cute.But can I please finish?
还没说完?天 你都说了半天了
You're not finished? Jeez,you've been talking forever.
对,我还要继续说
Yes, and I'm about to talk more.
所以,专心点
So, please, pay attention.
这几十年来 先是皮特·范德伯格
For decades, first,Peter Vanderberg,
现在是他女儿维罗妮卡
now his daughter, Veronika,
一直高价兜售这些钻石
have been selling these diamonds at inflated prices
卖♥♥给世界各地的军♥火♥商 人贩子、军阀
to arms dealers, traffickers,warlords the world over,
帮他们洗钱
to, like,help launder their money.
也就是说,这些钱是脏的
So, I mean, the cash is dirty.
甚至可以说 是沾满鲜血的
I mean, in some cases, it's,like, literally blood-soaked.
然后,瞧……
But then, voila...
用这些宝石一换钱就洗白了
it's cleaned in exchange for these precious stones.
可以说,她简直是万恶之源
She makes all the world's worst people possible.
所以,不管是谁寄来了塔罗牌……
So, whoever sent that tarot card...
他们都是世上仅存的义士
Are the few truly honorable people left in this world.
唯一还在乎正义的人
The only people that still care about justice.
我已经很久没联♥系♥他们了
They're people I haven't spoken to in a long time.
他们自称“天眼”
They call themselves "The Eye,"
想要我们去做一件
and they want us to do something
连四骑士都做不到的事
that the Horsemen never could.
伙计们
This, man,
这是个机会
this is a chance to drive a stake
彻底干掉那个女魔头
through the heart of the devil herself.
干了
Let's do it.
今晚拍卖♥♥会上所有人都会盯着我
All eyes will be on me
和那颗“海洋之心”
and the Heart tonight at the auction.
我必须光彩照人
I have to look dazzling.
有那个“小猫之吻”色号♥吗?
Do you have that Kitten Kiss color?
勒塔博
Lethabo.
在?- 稻草人
Yes?- Straw.
那个《名利场》的英国摄影师是谁来着?
Who's that British photographer from Vanity Fair?
呃,叫什么名?马克……
Uh, what's his name again? Marc...
马克·斯克里伯?
Marc Scriber?
施赖伯,天啊- 施赖伯
Schreiber, good God.- Schreiber.
确认他的行程,取消其他的
Confirm him, cancel the others.
去年我们是广撒网 今年我们要搞“独家”
We went wide last year.This year, exclusivity.
好的 - 我们要开放、透明
All right.- We're open, transparent.
我们没什么可隐瞒的
We have nothing to hide.
好的,完美 我去办
Okay, perfect.I'll have it done.
我是维罗妮卡
This is Veronika.
♪ 嘘,小宝贝 ♪
♪ Hush little baby ♪
♪ 别说话 ♪
♪ Don't say a word ♪
你是谁?
Who is this?
♪ 爸爸给你买♥♥只模仿鸟 ♪
♪ Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird ♪
♪ 如果那只模仿鸟 ♪
♪ And if that mocking bird ♪
出去
Vacate.
♪ 不唱歌♥ ♪
♪ Don't sing ♪
你怎么有这个号♥码?
How did you get this number?
♪ 爸爸给你买♥♥个大钻戒 ♪
♪ Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring ♪
这是私人专线 而且你也太五音不全了
This is a private line,and that was a bit tone deaf.
我问你是谁
I asked who you are.
啊,维罗妮卡
Ah, Veronika.
你左边的储物柜
The storage unit to your left.
看着眼熟吗?
Look familiar?
这是 15 年前死去的那个男孩的
It belonged to that boy who died 15 years ago.
不管是对我还是对别人这都不算什么
This means nothing to me or anyone.
真的吗?
Really?
你我都很清楚你做了什么
You and I both know what you did.
听著,如果你有实锤
Look, if you have real evidence
想搞垮我为什么不直接放出来?
and you're out to get me,why not just use it?
15 年前,你夺走了你父亲的最爱
Fifteen years ago, you took what your father loved most.
现在我要以牙还牙
Now I'm going to do the same to you.
我要海洋之心
I want the Heart Diamond.
你会把它交给我
You're going to give it to me.
否则我就竖起一面照妖镜
Or I'm going to hold up a looking glass
让全世界看清你的真面目
for the whole world to see you as you are.
请便 我没什么可隐瞒的
Go ahead. I have nothing to hide.
天啊- 嘿
Oh, my God.- Hey.
真不好意思
I'm so sorry about that.
嗨,能帮我找找这个吗?
Hi. Can you help me find this?
我都找了一个小时了
I've been looking literally for an hour.
没问题,就在那边,女士
Yes. It's gonna be right over there, ma'am.
马克·施赖伯 我是詹姆斯·温,范德伯格公♥关♥部的
Marc Schreiber, James Winn,Vanderberg PR.
久仰大名
Huge admirer of your work.
詹姆斯?丹妮去哪了?
James? What happened to Dani?
噢,丹妮啊。很遗憾 我们不得不解雇了她
Oh, Dani. Yeah, sadly,we had to let her go.
原来她有种族歧视倾向
Turns out she was racist.
而且,她居然给你订了雷迪森蓝标酒店
电影精选列表