What are you wearing?
你现在看起来就像个嘻哈风的拉拉队员
You look like a cheerleader for the Migos right now.
真是最糟糕的一天了
This is the worst day ever.
我得来杯度数高的酒 还要件合身的衣服
I'm gonna need a stiff drink and some clothes that fit.
我想坐角落二人桌
Corner table for two.
这边请
Right this way.
您想点什么饮料吗
Can I start you with something to drink?
请来一杯玫瑰香槟
Oh, yes. I'll have a glass of rosé, please.
苏格兰威士忌加冰 两块冰
Scotch on the rocks. Two rocks.
说两块就是两块 如果有三块 我就退掉
And I mean two. If there's three, it's going back.
你怎么这么可爱
How cute are you?
您来点单吗
Are you in charge?
现实点吧
Let's get real.
谁有黑卡谁点单
This black card's in charge.
这是什么
What is this?
儿童菜单
The kids' menu.
你想不想本儿童给你一脚
Would you like this kid's foot up your...
给她点杯秀兰·邓波儿吧
Oh, she'll have a Shirley Temple.
剔骨牛排 一分熟
Porterhouse. Rare.
这就来
Right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
甜甜圈餐车的事有什么进展吗
Any leads on the donut truck?
市政♥府♥不提供餐车的联♥系♥方式
The city doesn't provide contact info for the trucks,
因为某人把它从我们的路线上偷走了
and since someone took them off our route...
-该死 -但是这些卡车
- Damn it. - But these trucks
必须每年进行检修
need to be inspected every year,
还不能直接去一般修车店
and they can't just go to any auto repair shop.
我将范围缩小到了市里的几家修车店
So I narrowed it down to a dozen repair shops in the city
能够进行移♥动♥餐车检修的修车店不多
that handle food truck inspections.
我让实习生打了电♥话♥
And I have an intern making calls,
应该很快就有消息
so we should have a lead soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
这好好喝哦 好吧你喝过的
This is heaven. You know.
你去上学也不全是坏处吧
Oh, it's not all bad at your school, though,
可以讲讲马歇尔老师 他可是位小鲜肉
'cause can we talk about Mr. Marshall, the other white meat?
姑娘 我刚刚正想重新开始吃猪肉
Oh, girl, I was thinking about going back to pork.
那好 哼哼 当头猪可配不上他
Hello. Oink, oink. Him fine as swine.
我真想教他两手
I'd like to teach him some things.
你那骨瘦如柴的小身板能教他什么
What are you gonna teach him in that scrawny, flat body?
至少我现在下面不像
Well, at least I'm not dried up
干旱期的溪流一样涓滴都无
like a creek hit by a drought down there.
别说了
Please stop.
曾有潺潺春水 现在却只剩干涸的河床
Just a dusty bed of rocks where water once flowed.
并不干涸
It's not dusty.
话说 你和普莱斯顿是怎么回事
Anyways, what's up with you and Preston?
整天都忽闪着大眼睛盯着他
Making puppy dog eyes at him all day.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
没错 因为你根本不敢撩他
Well, yeah, 'cause you're too scared to get at him.
看 这就是你对待工作和男人的问题
You see, that's your problem with work and men.
你没法搞定一件事
You can't close the deal.
那你又怎么样
What about you?
你雇佣了员工却根本不信任他们
You hire employees but don't trust them.
你只会和人见面 却不会交朋友
You meet people but don't make friends.
你只会约会 却不会承诺
You date, and you don't commit.
承诺根本没那么神圣 我可是老板
Committing is overrated. I'm a boss.
我不能心碎
I can't be heartbroken.
男人希望我像玛丽·简·布莱姬唱的歌♥一样
Men want me to be just like a Mary J. Blige song.
没他们就会难过
Just down without them.
我太强势了 不适合那些玩意儿
But I'm too strong for that mess.
好吧
Okay.
能把这一瓶都留下吗
Oh, can you actually just leave the whole bottle
她已经把卡给你了对吧
'cause she left her card, right?
她可是有钱人家的小姐
She comes from money.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
为什么你拿着我的杯子闻来闻去
Why are you sniffing and holding my glass?
我没有碰你的杯子
My hand is not on your glass.
我确实看到你的小手指头
I literally see your baby fingers
此刻正捏着我的杯子
right now gripping my glass.
你可能是产生幻觉了
Well, I think you're seeing things.
乔丹 不能喝酒 我说真的
Jordan, no drinking. I mean it.
那边的老阿姨会吓坏的 别喝
You got my aunties over there trippin'. Stop.
放松点 我没事
Relax. I'm fine.
她没有要喝 我们只是玩个游戏
She's fine. It's a game we play.
我喝 你喝
I'm drinking. You're drinking.
一 二 三 喝
One. Two. Three. Drink.
天啊 那个小孩喝醉了
Girl, that baby's drunk.
时间飞逝
Time on my hands
自从你离开
Since you've been away, boy
我毫无计划
I ain't got no plan
没有 没有 没有 没有
No, no, no, no
但是我有计划 因为我是老板 好咩
But, see, I do got plans 'cause I'm the boss, okur?
雨滴的声音
And the sound of the rain
撞击我的窗
Against my windowpane
别唱了
Stop.
乔丹 下来
Jordan. Get down.
慢慢地 慢慢地使我疯狂
Is slowly... is slowly driving me insane
抱歉
I'm sorry.
男孩啊 我好难过
Boy, I'm going down
你为什么要让我这么尴尬
Why are you embarrassing me like this?
我好难过
I'm going down
那就给我下来 快下来
Go down then. Come down.
因为你不在
'Cause you ain't around
有些小孩不是你说停就会停的
Some kids need more than just time out.
首先 我是个好妈妈
First of all, I am a great mother.
我是鼓励这种行为的
I encourage this type of behavior.
其实
Matter of fact...
入睡变得那么难
Sleep don't come easy
男孩请你相信我
Boy, please believe me
抱歉
Sorry.
自从你离开
Since you been gone
一切都出了错
Everything's going wrong
-一切 一切 -没错 老阿姨
- Everything! Everything! - Yes, auntie!
为何你一定要告别
Why'd you have to say goodbye?
看你对我做了什么
Look what you've done to me
这谁啊
Who is this?
我止不住眼泪
I can't stop these tears
你不认识她吗
You don't know her?
泪从眼中掉下
From falling from my eyes
亲爱的
Oh, baby
我好难过
I'm going down
我好难过
I'm going down
因为你不在 宝贝
'Cause you ain't around, baby
我的整个世界颠倒错乱
My whole world's upside down
不知究竟该干什么
Oh, I don't know what to do
如果我失去你
If I ever lose you
我会很难过
I'll be going down
我真的会很难过
I said, I'll be going down
请原谅我 宝贝
Please forgive me, baby
我真的 真的 真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry, sorry, sorry
抱歉
Sorry
-好了 我走了 -奥普拉
- All right, I'm out. - April.
你不能走
You can't leave.
如果文森看到你走了
If Vince sees you outside leaving,
他可能会打电♥话♥给探员碧
then he might call Agent Bea.
你是让我今晚住在这里吗
Are you asking me to spend the night?
我不知道自己还能忍♥受13岁状态多久
I don't know how much longer I can take being 13.
拜托你了
Please?
奥普拉小姐 女士
电影精选列表