我说什么你就听什么
So, when I say something, you listen.
闹什么
Please.
如果你继续在白人面前
If you don't stop embarrassing me
令我难堪
in front of these white people...
其实是你自己在让你自己难堪
Well, you're embarrassing yourself.
你知道吗
You know what?
我是真受不了你了
I'm sick of you.
-你敢再多说一句试试 -好啊
- Say one more thing. I dare you. - Fine.
裙子不适合你 你太胖了
You're too fat for that skirt.
我告诉你
You know what?
你非要撕破脸的话
If you want to take it there
我们就按老规矩来
we're going old school.
啥
What?
来呀 谁怕谁
Let's go.
请求支援 我们有黑妈飙情况了
I'm requesting backup. We have a BMW situation.
黑人妈妈发飙了
'Black mama whoopin'.
刚刚那招怎么样
How you like that?
来打我啊
Try me.
-好 你等着 -刚刚那招又怎么样
- Okay. See, no. - How you like that?
你自找的 不 你自找的啊
You tried it. No, you tried it.
我把你当做一个小女孩
Cause I been looking at you like a little girl,
但你已经是个成年老女人了
but you a grown-ass woman,
准备好接受社会的毒打了吗
and you gonna catch a grown beating.
所以呢 因为我现在灵活又有力
Fine. 'Cause I got this good knee back.
你觉得这个怎么样
And how about this?
-奥普拉 -我要不要把它卖♥♥了呢
- April. - Should I sell it?
现在立刻马上把它还给我
Give that back to me now.
如果我不还你又要怎样呢
What are you gonna do if I don't?
我告诉你别挑战我的底线
I told you not to test me!
耶
Yes!
开始打你们小孩的屁♥股♥吧
Start spanking your kids.
这让我想起了我老妈
Reminds me of my mama.
我不敢相信我回到了这个魔窟
I can't believe I'm back in this hellhole.
那一定是汉校长
That must be Principal Han.
你只要保持安静然后交给我处理就好了
Just shut up and stay cool. And I got it.
-嘿 很高兴见到你 -嘿
- Hey. Nice to meet you. - Hey.
我也是 欢迎 乔丹
Nice to meet you. Welcome, Jordan.
她只是有点紧张
She's just nervous. Aw.
那我们就开始吧
Well, let's get you started.
控制情绪
Pull it together.
那是你的老师 马歇尔先生
Ah. There's your teacher. Mr. Marshall.
天啊
Damn.
我怎样才能被留堂
How I get detention?
对啊 我刚好可以找到借口
Yeah. I'll be just fine.
嘿
Hi.
嗨 能够上这所学校我们感到很激动
Hi, we are so excited to attend this school.
这是乔丹
This is Jordan.
她对于要进入你的班级感到很紧张
She's feeling nervous about joining your class.
了解 嘿 听着 别紧张 好吗
yeah. Hey, listen, don't be nervous, okay?
一切都很普通 别紧张
Perfectly normal, but don't be nervous.
我会一直陪着你的
I'll be with you the whole time.
-你保证吗 -我保证 -那好
- Promise? - Promise. - okay.
你女儿真可爱
Your daughter's adorable.
她不是我女儿
Oh... She's not my daughter.
是我侄女
That's my niece.
-我是奥普拉 -奥普拉 我是加里
- Um, and I'm April. - April. Gary.
我还是单身 只是没想交往
I'm single. But not looking.
我还有抱有希望呢
I'm not desperate.
就是热情和可撩的哟
Just open and available.
收到
Got it.
那也是我现在的状态 我刚刚离婚了
That's where I'm at now. I just got divorced.
你离婚了吗
You got divorced?
-那真是太棒了 -所以我没什么希望了
- Oh, no. That's great. - So I'm, like, totally desperate.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
管它呢 好了 学校的
Anyway... All right. Uh... Well, school gets out...
好吧 我们应该 呃 该走了
Okay, we should, um... We should go.
-好的 行 -拜拜 加里
- Okay, yeah. - Bye, Gary.
你可以应付这些的
You can get it.
我们有一位新同学要加入我们的班级
We have a new student joining our class.
男孩女孩们 这是乔丹 明白吗
Ladies and gentlemen, this is Jordan, all right?
我们接下来要做的事是
And here's what we're gonna do.
我们要给她一个温馨热情的
We're gonna give her a nice warm
温莎欢迎仪式
Windsor welcome.
让我们开始吧 你干嘛呢
Let's start... There you go. What are you doing?
这可不是什么温莎欢迎仪式
This is not a Windsor welcome.
我可不是这么教你们的
This is not what I've taught you guys.
-嘿 嘿 -家长都是怎么教的
- Hey, hey, hey. - I blame the parents.
你知道吗 马歇尔先生
You know what, Mr. Marshall?
我来处理就好了
I'll just take it from here.
嗨 大家 我是乔丹·桑德
Hi, everyone. I'm Jordan Sanders.
我想在我们开始相处前有些事你们要了解
And I want to make a few things clear before we get started.
首先 我会是这个班里的新老大
First of all, you're meeting the new alpha of the class.
我可以轻易地建立我的主导优势
I can establish my dominance easily,
否则你们就是自讨苦吃
or you can make it hard for yourself.
喔 裤子不错
Ooh. Nice pants.
当然是在来洪水的前提下
If the floods are coming.
得啦 对 你衣服烂透了
Come on. Yeah. Your clothes suck.
查理 闭嘴
Charlie, zip it!
谢谢你 加里
Thank you, Gary.
你应该叫我马歇尔先生 我是你老师
It's Mr. Marshall for you. I'm the teacher.
而我只是学生
And I'm the student.
好了 刚刚说到哪了 对
Okay, where was I? Yeah.
我们要跳过捉弄那个新来的这种把戏了
We're gonna skip the "haze the new girl" thing.
不 这很蠢 可以想得到
No. It's dull. Predictable.
而且我会用你们想不到的方式回敬回去
And I will strike back with a vengeance like you've never known.
如果你不想要被戏弄
Well, if you didn't want to be hazed,
你就应该好好梳梳你的爆♥炸♥头
you should've combed your hair.
你们听着 再闹下去
You know what? One more outburst,
我就取消你们的精神日
and I'll cancel Spirit Day.
精神日是学校举办的一种节假日
我不是在开玩笑 年轻人
I'm not joking around, young lady.
但你不可能取消掉精神日 马歇尔先生
But you can't cancel Spirit Day, Mr. Marshall.
这次是我主持的精神日
I am Spirit Day.
-我滴神啊 -这倒提醒我了
- Oh, good Lord. - Which reminds me...
准备好票去有史以来最好玩刺♥激♥的
Get your tickets to the hypest school
学校精神日了吗
spirit pep rally ever.
这次的主题是出彩温莎人
This year's theme is Winchella.
这次有温莎最才华横溢的学生们
Windsor's most talented students,
还有我们因为新规矩不能阻止他们报名的
and others that we couldn't block from signing up
其他学校的学生
because of new rules of inclusion...
他们会衬托出我们温莎的学生才是最好的
...will show what makes Windsor the best.
耶
Yeah.
好了 好了 谢谢你 安静下来
All right. All right. All right. Thank you. Pipe down. Pipe down.
打开你们的课本 你们知道我在说什么
Open up your books. You know what I mean?
我们要开始学习了
We're gonna do some learning.
至少假装在读书
Start pretending to read.
小兄弟 你知道的 遇见新朋友
boy, you know. Meeting new people.
情况不会一直都这样 好吗
It won't always be like this. Okay?
因为我在第一次见你的时候就知道
'Cause I could tell when I met you
你是一个非常特别的小女孩
that you are a special young lady.
你知道吗
You know what?
-我觉得你懂我了 -真的吗
- I feel like you get me. - Really?
我感觉我也懂你了
I feel like I get you, too.
所以你感觉到我现在在想什么了吗
So you feeling what I'm feeling?
你想要放弃吗
You want to quit?
我每天都在想着放弃
I think about quitting every day.
但我不能 因为我有责任去教好你们
But I can't because I have a responsibility.
你在想什么
What are you feeling?
不 我完全没有想那些
No. I'm not feeling that at all.
我是个成年男人了
I'm an adult man.
而你现在该找个位置坐下来了
电影精选列表