Wait a minute. Where is this coming from?
我们只是要一个新声音来引入新技术理念
We just want a fresh voice to bring in new tech ideas.
听着 我的下一个产品还在测试中
Listen, my next product, it's still in beta testing,
我向你保证 这款声控软件 它前景光明
but I promise you, HomeGirl, it's gonna be big.
它不仅仅是一个虚拟助手
It's more than a virtual assistant.
如果你把她当成你的女儿
It is a virtual assistant
那她就是一个真正的帮手
if she were your homegirl.
这不适合我们
It's just not for us.
行吧
All right.
故事时间来喽 乔乔
Story time, JoJo.
哦 别再说了
Oh, not again.
当我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a kid,
我过着艰苦的生活
I lived a hard-knock life.
不管怎样 我还是开始涉足科技
Anyway, I started getting into tech,
于是 有一天 我去找我的父亲
and, one day, I had to come to my dad
申请1000万美元的贷款来开办我的公♥司♥
and ask for a $10 million loan to start my company.
他说 搞什么鬼
He's like, "What?
你要是想创办一家公♥司♥
"When you start a company,
不可能给你1000万
you don't get $10 million.
我就给你500万
"I'll give you $5 million."
那使我很难过
And that hurt...
因为我想要1000万
...'cause I was expecting 10.
我的预算是1000万美元
I had budgeted for $10 million.
所以我去找外婆和外公
So I go to Grandmother and Grandfather.
我说
And I'm like,
你能在我的公♥司♥多投资几百万吗
"Can you invest more millions of dollars in my company?"
我祖父说 什么 我不知道这是什么
My grandfather's like, "What? I don't know what this is."
不会吧
No.
那很艰难 但他还是投资了我
That was hard, but he gave it to me.
最后 我以4亿美元的价格卖♥♥掉了这家公♥司♥
And then, finally, I sell the company for $400 million.
所以这是我的斗争
So that's my struggle.
我就是这么想的
That's how I came up.
我能明白你 真的
I felt that. I do.
我意思是 你也可以给我个机会
I mean, you could give me a chance
就像你的外公外婆对你一样
like Grandmother and Grandfather gave you.
只是 只是
And just... Just...
大胆的去相信我
Take that leap of faith,
还有 还有 还有
and, and, and...
-听着 乔乔 -还有
- Look, JoJo. And, - and...
好吧 我周五要和另一家公♥司♥会面
Okay, I'm meeting with another firm
讨论新游戏应用的想法
to talk about new gaming app ideas on Friday.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
等等 康纳
Wait, wait, wait. Connor.
在你做任何鲁莽的举动之前
Please just give me a chance
请给我一个机会
before you make any rash moves.
行吧 你还有两天时间
All right, fine. Forty-eight hours.
-行吗 -可以
- Cool? - Yes.
我会把握住的 谢谢您
I will take it. Thank you.
我向你保证会有新的声音
And I promise fresh voices coming at you.
还有 你知道你 好像是
Also, do you know you have, like,
背上粘了3张餐巾吗
three dinner napkins on your back?
我不知道你是自愿粘上去的
I didn't know if that was a choice
又或者你是不小心蹭到了什么的
or if you leaned on something or...
不 这是时尚 时尚
No, it's fashion. It's fashion.
还有 你只有一次机会 乔乔 别弄吹了
Oh. You got one shot, JoJo. Don't blow it.
好了 各位
All right, people.
停下手里的活吧
Settle down.
很明显现在是午餐时间呢
Apparently it's lunch,
因为斯科特想在我们开会的时候吃饭
since Scott wants to eat during our meeting.
那好吧
Okay.
给你
There you go.
咬一口
Take a bite.
我们可没一整天的时间耗着 斯科特
We don't have all day, Scott.
快吃
Eat.
还有人饿了吗
Anybody else hungry?
-不 -我刚吃了沙拉
- No. - I just had salad.
我在禁食
I'm fasting.
好极了
All right.
康纳想要一个新的游戏应用
Connor wants a new gaming app,
我们要尽力做到最好
the best thing we've ever come up with,
我们要给他交出成品
and we're gonna give it to him.
我们需要把它做大 做的轰轰烈烈
It needs to be big. It needs to make noise.
当你说轰轰烈烈时 你的意思是
When you say "make noise," do you mean,
像字面意思上的弄出点声音
like, literally make noise,
就好比应用发出噪音 还是说只是一个
like the app makes noise, or is it just a...
好吧
Okay.
我明白了 我懂这副表情
I get it. I know that face.
我们只有48小时来救我们的公♥司♥
We've got 48 hours to save our asses.
所以都动起来
So let's go.
给我留下点好印象 伙计们
Impress me, people.
一款类似于陌陌的应用
An app like Tinder,
但是 不是为了约会而与人配对
but, instead of matching people for dates,
与人配对 让他们提供些约会的建议
you match with people for dating advice, uh,
然后分♥析♥为什么你所有的约会都不顺利
and then analyze why all your dates went bad.
所以说 就是个悲伤版的陌陌
So, like Tinder, but sad.
就像你的父母在你出生的那一刻的感受
Like how your parents felt the day you were born.
下一个
Next!
新闻迷的填字游戏
Um, a crossword puzzle app for news junkies.
就是个惹人生气版的填字游戏吗
So like a crossword puzzle that makes you angry?
当你们只能想出傻♥逼♥点子的时候
Exactly how I'm feeling right now when you come up...
就很惹我生气
...with those ding-dong, ding-dong bad ideas!
我想我有个很棒的点子
I think I have a pretty interesting idea.
什么 你有点子吗 奥普拉
What? You do, April?
干嘛学我声音说话
I don't even sound like that.
发生什么了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
到底怎么了
What?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
有人说了些什么
Somebody said something.
下面的给我安静点
Y'all need to be quiet.
-我们上面在开很重要的会议 -嘘
- We're having a meeting up here about important stuff. - Shh!
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
所以你什么主意都没有吗
So you have nothing?
你什么都没想到
You have nothing?
什么都没有
Nothing.
她什么都没说
She didn't say anything.
他认为他听到了些东西
He thought he heard something.
你们都没有点子
Y'all ain't said nothing.
康纳现在很想转投 除非我们打破僵局
Connor is out the door unless we crack this.
如果我没说清楚的话那我再说一遍
And in case I wasn't clear,
如果康纳转投了
if Connor is out the door,
你们所有人都要被解雇
all of you are out.
再你♥妈♥的♥见 医疗保障 你可不能缺了这
Bye-bye, healthcare, which you know you need.
再你♥妈♥的♥见 乒乓球桌
Bye-bye, ping-pong table.
再你♥妈♥的♥见 电脑椅
Bye-bye, ergonomic chair.
可真会享受
Which...
你别再哭唧唧了
You better stop quivering that lip.
-你最好别哭了 -别哭了
- You better not cry. - Stop crying.
这不是针对你 梅丽萨
This isn't about you, Melissa.
就没有人有点子了吗
Are there no more ideas?
行吧
Fine.
又一次 问题还是要靠我自己解决
Once again, I will have to figure it out myself.
走吧 都走开吧
Go. Go!
我不想再看见你们
I can't look at you anymore.
我有个新应用的点子
I have an idea for a new app.
你是在问我还是在告诉我
Are you asking me or telling me?
我在告诉你
I'm telling you.
我是说 我对新应用有个点子
I'm telling you that I have an idea for a new app.
它叫做探索之眼 我
It's called DiscoverEyes, and I...
不
No.
我不接受助手的建议
电影精选列表