D is...
是托维的法语表达迪安热
It's DeAndre, which is French for Trevor.
我为什么要解释这些
You know what? I don't have to explain myself.
首先 你为什么要看我的通讯录
Why were you going through my contacts in the first place?
-什么 迪安热 -你走吧
- Come on. What? "DeAndre"? - You have to go.
-不 我不走 -你认真的吗
- No, no, no. I'm not... Oh, my... - Are you serious right now?
-怎么了 -你可真壮啊
- What? - You strong, ain't you?
行了 乔丹 我就是想让你坦诚点
Come on, Jordan. I'm just trying to get you to open up to me,
好吗
all right?
-来嘛 -我还得经营一家公♥司♥
- Come on. - I have a company to run.
你可以享用[经营]我 你知道该怎么做
You... You can run me. Come on. You know how we do.
来嘛 你懂的
Come on. You get it. You know.
我在努力地把你放倒哦
I'm tryin' to put you to bed, bed, bed
把你带到床上去
put you to bed
大床 大床
Bed, bed
-给我吧 来嘛 -不行
- Give it to me now. Come on! - No! No!
不可以
No!
等一下 钥匙还给我
Oh, wait. I need my key back.
-啥 我听不见 -我们只搞一夜
- What? Uh... I can't hear you. - That was for one night!
-你说啥 -D男
- What did you say? What? What? - D Boy!
你为什么要在我孩子面前谈论性事
Did you have to do all that sex stuff in front of my child?
拜托 他刚从你身体里爬出来
Oh, please. He just popped out of you.
我相信他对那个很了解
I am sure he knows the territory down there.
她是女孩 才四岁
She's four.
他正在变性哎
He's transitioning.
那么 祝你好运 小家伙
Well, good luck, little fellow.
我很喜欢你 至于你妈妈就不好说了
I like you. Now, your momma's a different story.
如果想喝饮料 就到这里来 小大人
If you need a drink, come over here, little man.
阿姨给你饮料
I got you.
"亲爱的" 播放"把我放倒在床"
HomeGirl, play Put Me to Bed.
播放列表里的情歌♥都被你删掉了
You removed all love songs from your playlist.
你也不提醒我一下
Right. No softening.
我很想提醒你的
I tried to tell you.
我现在给你播放"你的果冻"
HomeGirl is playing yourjam.
完美
Perfect.
借过一下
Excuse me.
退后 老样子
Back! The usual.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要对我有任何意见
And don't hate the player, y'all.
都怪你们自己不争气
Hate your little broke-ass game.
好好过你们的廉价生活吧
Have a cheap day.
女士 早上好
Oh. Good morning, ma'am.
你怎么知道早上会好
How would you know?
给我把他们都吓跑 这些人不配靠着你
Beat it, boys! This ain't the hood.
-文森 你知道我的意思 -好
- Vince, you read my lips. - Okay.
如果你再看到李·维兹或者
If you see Lil Weezy or any other delinquents
其他任何混混靠近我的爱车
near my baby again,
你最好撞死他们 不然死的就是你
you better body slam them, or I'm gonna body slam you.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-然后我就炒了你 -是 女士
- And then I'm going to get you fired. - Yes, ma'am.
希望那一天永远不会来
I would hate for that day to come.
你好 乔丹
Hi, Jordan.
我的新坐垫到了吗
Did my new seat cushions arrive yet?
还没有
Not yet.
看来你不关心我的屁♥股♥啊
Clearly, you don't care if my ass is in pain.
不 我当然很关心您的屁♥股♥
Of course, I care about your ass.
你不会正在偷懒
You wouldn't happen to be shoving a donut
在吃甜甜圈吧
into your face, would you?
再见
Goodbye.
天啊 您没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
是我的错 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. So sorry.
-奥普拉 我很抱歉 -不 是我的错
- April, I am so sorry. I'm sorry. - No, it's my fault.
你的甜甜圈没事吧
Is your donut okay?
没什么大不了的
Oh, it'll survive.
好吧
All right.
我把你的糖弄得满身都是
I got your sugar all over me.
哇 那糖看起来和你很搭
Wow, that looks so good on you.
-我想你刚刚说了什么 -你听错了
- I thought you said something. - No, uh...
等等 你今天是要告诉乔丹你的点子吗
So wait. So are you gonna pitch your idea to Jordan today?
没错 就是今天
Yeah! Today is the day!
但我听说明天也不错
But tomorrow's also good, too, I heard.
不 等等
No, no, wait.
奥普拉 你已经说了好几个月的明天了
April, you've been saying "tomorrow" for like months now.
探索之眼是个好点子
DiscoverEyes is great.
没错 你要自己争取这个机会
Yeah, you gotta go for it.
听着 你能做到的
Hey. You got this!
嗯
Okay.
你一定能做到的
You got this.
-小心台阶 -我没事
- Oh, wait. That's a step. - I got it. I'm good.
我当然能做了他
And you can get this.
-你刚刚说啥 -啊 没有没有
- You say something? - Huh? No, no, no.
对 乔丹 你会得到产品 应用
Jordan, yeah, you can get the product, the apps...
我将不可阻挡
Not gonna catch me slipping.
康纳先生
Mr. Connor.
需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
我在等乔丹
I am waiting on Jordan.
你想要在我们辉煌的大厅里等她吗
Would you like to wait in our lovely lobby?
不 她和我在这会面就好
Nope. She's fine with me chilling in here.
嗯 也行 好
Um... Cool, cool.
当然了
Oh. Of course.
她超喜欢你把双脚放在她的办公桌上的
She is gonna love that you're sitting at her desk with your feet up.
我去接她
I'm just gonna go get her.
她到了 大家快各就各位
She's here! Take cover, everyone!
-抱歉 早安 -你确实该感到抱歉
- I'm sorry. Good morning. - Yes, you are.
康纳
So, Connor...
谢谢
Thank you!
你们为什么要像聚会一样聚在院子外面
Why are y'all out here congregating like you're in the yard?
不好意思 小姐 抱歉
Sorry, ma'am. Sorry.
我付钱可不是让你们这样的
That's not what I'm paying you for!
我能让你对魔法感兴趣吗
Can I interest you in some magic?
这里不存在魔法
There is no such thing as magic.
我怎么不能是个黑人小魔仙
Well, what about Black Girl Magic?
你是个有火灾风险的黑人女孩
You're a black girl fire hazard.
现在 快滚开吧
Now go and disappear.
什么
What?
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
打电♥话♥给市政♥府♥ 把乔桑创意公♥司♥
Call the city and get JS Innovations
从那辆甜甜圈餐车的运送路线上移走
off that dumpy donut truck's delivery route.
当然
Of course...
谁弄的
Who did this?
我告诉过你们 我身边不能出现碳水食品
I told you guys, no carbs around me!
你最大的客户正在你的办公室
Your biggest client is in your office.
康纳吗
Connor?
他是怎么上去的 奥普拉
How did he get up there, April?
你知道你不能直接和他对话
You know you're not supposed to speak directly to him.
我没有
I didn't.
我上去的时候他就已经在那了
He was already there when I got there.
我试着告诉他
And I tried to tell him...
闭嘴
Shh.
她来喽
There she is.
不可思议的康纳造访 真是蓬荜生辉
Connor the Incredible. What a pleasant surprise.
请双脚放在我桌子上好好坐着吧
Please, stay seated with your feet on my desk.
这样挺好的
It's actually fine.
它们必须放在桌子上 必须
They gotta be on the desk. Up top.
好吧 我能为你做些什么
Well, what can I do for you?
我正在考虑投资另一家公♥司♥
I am bouncing to another firm.
什么
What?
不行
No. No.
康纳 你不能走 你是我最大的客户
Connor, you can't jump. You're my biggest client.
所以我想亲口提前告诉你
That's why I wanted to give you the heads-up in person.
等一下 你哪来的这想法
电影精选列表