Oh, no! Jordan!
乔丹你没事吧
Jordan, are you okay?
乔丹
Jordan!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry, guys.
没事 你太棒了
It's okay. You were great.
从来没人为我们做过这么有爱的事
That was the nicest thing anyone's ever done for us.
还这么危险
And the most dangerous.
他要干什么
What's he doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
♪ 我告诉你 ♪
♪ And I am telling you ♪
♪ 绝不离开 ♪
♪ I'm not going ♪
♪ 我是你遇见 最好的男人 ♪
♪ I'm the best man you'll never know ♪
♪ 我绝不会 黯然离去 ♪
♪ There's no way I can ever go ♪
♪ 不不不 绝不 ♪
♪ No, no, no, no way ♪
♪ 不不不不 ♪
♪ No, no, no, no ♪
♪ 而你 而你 而你 ♪
♪ And you, and you, and you ♪
♪ 你一定会爱上我 ♪
♪ You're gonna love me ♪
♪ 你一定会爱上我 ♪
♪ You're gonna love me ♪
奏乐
Hit it.
可以啊
Okay.
我以为你不来了
I thought you weren't coming.
我本来打算不来了
Well, I mean, I wasn't.
但是我的一个好朋友
But a good friend of mine,
一位我不该再对她那么凶的朋友
who I should really stop being mean to,
她让我明白了一件事
helped me realize something.
即使这意味着我下半辈子都得当个孩子
Even if it means I have to be a child for the rest of my life.
我不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我懂
I do.
好了 亲爱的 我们该走了
All right, sweetie, time to go.
爸爸妈妈 我们成功了
Hey! Dad! Hey, Mom! Look, we did it!
你们来了 看到我了吗 大家喜欢我
Hey, you made it! Did you see me? They loved it!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
当一个朋友
Being a friend.
你就是那个公♥司♥的女魔头吗
You're the evil lady from the office?
额 对
Well... Yes.
但是我在情感方面成长了很多
But I've had real emotional growth in a few areas.
把我变回去吧
Just turn me back.
我吗
Mmm-hmm? Me?
对 就是那个 指着我 对
Yep, that thing right there. Just point that. Yep.
等等
Wait.
如果我这么做 你会变得很凶吗
If I do, are you gonna be all mean?
我刚才不是说我在情感方面成长了很多吗
Didn't you just hear me say I had emotional growth?
天啊
Jesus!
抱歉我大喊大叫 那样说太凶了
I apologize for yelling. That was mean.
我会变得友好点的 快点动手吧
I'll be nice. Hurry up and do it.
好吧
Okay.
我希望你变回大人
I wish you were all grown up.
给我
Give it to me.
好吧
Okay.
把我变回去
Turn me back.
大人乔丹
Big Jordan.
成年乔丹
Grown-ass Jordan.
变啊
Come on.
变啊 我真的想要变回去
Come on. I really need this.
不不不 你做得不对
Uh-uh, girl. That's not how you do it.
你怎么知道 你都不知道你做了什么
Well, how do you know? You didn't even know you did it.
把魔杖还给我
Give me my wand!
-我希望你变成棉花糖 -什么
- I wish you were a marshmallow. - What?
我希望你变成巧克力蛋糕
I wish you were chocolate cake.
天啊 她想要把那些白人变成棉花糖
Man! She tried to turn those white people into marshmallows.
我希望你变成红薯派
I wish you were a sweet potato pie.
那就是充满悲剧的黑人女孩
That was Black Girl Tragic.
那么
So, um...
我决定了向所有人坦白
I've decided to come clean with everyone about
我遇到了什么事情 因为木已成舟
whatever happened to me because this isn't changing.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我把这个小女孩藏在我心里很久了
I hid this little girl in me for so long,
我试着去成为另外一个人
trying to be someone I'm not.
但不会再这样了
But no more.
这才是我
This is me.
嘿 我
Hey, so, I...
我看了你的应用
I looked at your app.
很不错
It's good.
-真的吗 -骗你的
- Really? - No.
事实上 它真的很棒
The truth is, it's really great.
我只是嫉妒了
I just got jealous.
我以为你是想偷取我的想法什么的
I thought you were trying to steal my thunder or something.
但是我心胸狭隘了 是我不成熟
But it was petty of me. It was small.
太不成熟
Very small.
我
I'm...
很抱歉
Sorry!
怎么了
What?
我以前从没听你说过这些
I've just never heard you say those words before.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真的很有天赋 奥普拉
You're really talented, April.
不骗你
I mean it.
你说的没错
You were right.
我当时是想给康纳提出我的点子
I was trying to take my shot with Connor.
但是我不是要背后捅你一刀 我只是
But I wasn't trying to stab you in the back or anything. I just...
想得到我想要的
I wanted to get mine.
恭喜你啊
Well, good for you.
那意味着你已经准备好了
That means you're ready.
所以我得到这次机会了
So I got this?
你这是问句还是陈述句
Are you asking, or are you telling?
不 我得到了 我得到了它
No, I got this. I got it.
你知道我是支持你的 对吧
And you know I have your back, right?
因为我知道赢对你意味着什么
'Cause I know how much winning means to you.
但我赢的方式错了
But I've been winning the wrong way.
我意识到我没有让别人成为他们自己
I realized that I wasn't letting people be themselves
因为我从不接受自己
because I never accepted myself.
现在我知道我能赢 而且仍然当我自己
Now I know that I can win and still be me.
所以明天去讲讲你的想法吧
So go and pitch your idea tomorrow.
你不帮忙吗
Without you?
你赢了 我整个公♥司♥就赢了
When you win, my whole company wins.
而且
And also,
你真是个好朋友
you're a really good friend.
说实话 我的第一个朋友
Honestly, my first.
所以你才这么不擅长交朋友
So that's why you're so bad at it.
你这小可爱过来抱抱吧
Come here with your cute little self.
-好 -我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
- Okay. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
早晨鸡汤
Morning inspiration.
即使为时已晚
Even if you press the snooze button,
但成为你一直想成为的人
it's never too late to become the person
永远都不会太迟
you've always wanted to be.
起床啦 乔丹
Wake up, Jordan.
我变回来了
I'm back!
我变回来了 我变回来了
I'm back! I'm back!
我变回来了 我变回来了
I'm back! I'm back! I'm back!
我爱你们 天哪
I love you! Oh, God!
我再也不会离开你们了
I am never leaving you again!
天哪
Oh, God!
我来了 我回来了
Here I come! I'm back!
康纳 再次感谢你
Connor, thank you again.
我们很高兴能给你讲这个想法
We are so excited to pitch this idea for you.
我们一直在这上面努力 它很好
We've been working hard. It's good...
乔丹·桑德出现了 大家看
Jordan Sanders sighting, folks!
康纳
Connor!
你知道我不会让你失望的
You know I wouldn't let you down.
乔丹 你变大了 你变回来了
电影精选列表