Jordan, you're big... Back! You're back.
-她回来了 她变回来了 -没错
- Oh, she's... She back. - Yep.
我变回来了
I'm back.
非常谢谢你能过来 康纳
Thank you, Connor, so much for just coming
并且让我们今天与你分享这个宣讲
and allowing us to share this pitch with you today.
我是说 我个人
I mean, I personally...
是很喜欢这个想法的
I love it...
而且我喜欢负责这件事的人
And, um, I love the person responsible for it.
所以请让我再把你介绍给我的同事
So please let me re-introduce you to my colleague.
奥普拉·威廉今天会向你进行宣讲
Miss April Williams will be pitching for you today.
她是探索之眼背后的智囊
She is the brains behind DiscoverEyes.
好吧 我知道我说过要一些新的声音
Okay, I know I said fresh voices,
但是整个主意都是你助手的吗
but this whole thing is your assistant's idea?
是的
Yes.
是的 没错
Yeah, it is.
的确
It is.
你做好吓到脱卡其裤的准备吧
And you get ready to have your khakis knocked off.
我没穿卡其裤啊
I'm not wearing khakis.
你确定吗 我想在我看来 你穿了
Are you sure? I thought... In my mind, you were.
你可以的
You got this.
还记得小时候的天真和乐观吗
Remember the innocence and the optimism of being a kid?
你有足够的勇气做你自己
You were brave enough to be yourself
按你的方式做事
and to do things your way.
你看到了可能性
You saw the possibilities,
你周围世界的奇妙之处
the wonder of the world around you.
在你长大之前 在墙筑高之前
Before you grew up, before the walls went up,
在有人告诉你规则之前
before somebody told you the rules
或你应该是什么样的人之前
or where you fit in,
你就已经有足够勇气看到你身上的魔力了
you were brave enough to see the magic in you.
那就是探索之眼
That is DiscoverEyes.
将普通事物转变为非凡事物的应用程序
An app that transforms the ordinary into something extraordinary.
因为我们都很了不起 我们只需要发现它
Because we're all extraordinary. We just have to discover it.
不通过
Pass.
合作愉快 乔丹
We had a good run, Jordan.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret it!
我们应该走了 伙计们
We should probably go, guys.
你做的很好了 奥普拉
Good try, April.
我没有得到这次机会
So I didn't "got that."
我搞砸了 我很抱歉
I blew it. I'm sorry.
不不不不 奥普拉 我们可以卖♥♥出去的
No. No, no, no. April, we can sell this.
来吧 你不能放弃
Come on, you can't give up.
我不会的
I'm not.
我再安排16次宣讲
I'm gonna schedule 16 more pitches.
这才对 那才是我的女孩
There it is. That's my girl.
我的包
My purse.
对 你的包就在那里
Yes. Your purse is right there.
你要
Are you gonna...
你不 不去
Hmm? You're not... You gotta.
不 你变大了
No, you big.
你变大了 你回来了
You big. You're back!
我回来了
I'm back.
三个月后
早上好
Mornin'.
等一下
One second.
我说了早上好 女人
I said, "Good morning," woman.
当我说早上好的时候你也要对我说早上好
When I say, "Good morning," you say, "Good morning," back.
早上好
Good morning.
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
结束了 我试过了 我们都试过了
It's over. I tried. We all tried.
探索之眼不会成功的
DiscoverEyes is not happening.
所有人 出去
Everybody, outside!
完蛋
Oh, God!
现在
Now!
我得带上我的抗焦虑药
Oh. Better bring my Xanax.
近一点
Closer.
靠近点 别害怕 靠近点
Closer! Don't be scared. Come in close.
好的
Okay.
乔桑创意公♥司♥
JSI
这条路我们已经走到了尽头
Well, we've reached the end of a long,
这条路充满羞辱
humiliating,
自尊被无视
self-esteem-crushing
全是挫败
road of no's.
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no! No, no! No, no!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no! No, no!
但正如一个智者曾经说过的
But as a wise person once said,
你离成功只差一个 是
"All it takes is one yes."
那么请举起你们疲惫的双手
So please take your little exhausted hands
把它们合起来
and put them together,
让我们向奥普拉祝贺
so we can congratulate April,
她成功卖♥♥出了探索之眼
who has officially sold DiscoverEyes!
什么 我的天
What? Oh, my God!
她做到了
She did it!
这还不是全部
And that's not all.
这是乔桑创意公♥司♥历史上最大的交易
It is officially the biggest deal in JSI history!
我们有钱啦
We are rich!
有钱啦
We rich!
我的天哪 太棒了
Oh, my gosh! Yeah!
乔桑创意公♥司♥迎来了新的篇章
A new day is dawning at JSI.
不仅仅是关于我 是关于我们的
And it's notjust about me. It is about us!
请大家都记住
With that in mind, please,
让我给你介绍
let me introduce to you
乔桑创意合作社
JSI and Associates!
站好了 奥普拉·威廉同事
Step right up, associate April Williams.
谢谢
Thank you!
我需要个放大镜才能看清 但是无所谓
I need a magnifying glass to see it, but okay.
不 如果你像这样看
No, if you just, like, look right...
像这样靠近看 你把整个头都凑过来
Like, if you get this close... Like, if you put your forehead on it,
你可以看到所有东西 合作社
you can see all of it, "And associates."
是的 很棒
Yes. That's nice.
这就是我们了 伙计们
That's us now, guys.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
我为你感到骄傲 奥普拉
And I am so proud of you, April!
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道我就在这 所以你没必要用喇叭
You know I'm right here, so you don't have to use that.
好 如果说我知道一件事
Okay, if there's one thing I know,
那就是乔桑创意合作社喜欢如何庆祝
it's how JSI and Associates likes to celebrate.
碳水食物
Carbs!
大家都会得到一个甜甜圈
You get a donut!
那儿有甜甜圈
There's donuts!
你太不可思议了
You're incredible.
恭喜
Congrats.
你不能那样做 我现在是老板了
You can't do that. I'm a boss now.
什么
What?
开个玩笑 你可以亲我
Just kidding. You can get it.
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh!
不
Oh, no.
伙计们 你在这里干什么
Guys! What are you doing here?
很高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
我带了这些你从未见过的
I brought these awesome kids that you've never,
来自温莎的了不起的孩子们
ever met before from Windsor
来测试一下"亲爱的"
to test out HomeGirl.
-太棒了 -是啊
- Well, that's awesome. - Yeah.
谢谢你们过来 伙计们
Thanks for coming, guys.
乔桑创意公♥司♥
JSI,
你们准备好开派对了吗
are y'all ready to party?
"亲爱的" 我需要动感的音乐
HomeGirl, I need a vibe.
"亲爱的" 播放乔桑创意公♥司♥的专属舞曲
HomeGirl playing JSI vibe.
这就是现在的我
So that's me now.
乔丹·桑德和我的好朋友 奥普拉
Jordan Sanders and my best friend, April.
是的 我有一个好朋友
Yeah, I've got a best friend.
电影精选列表