Miss April, ma'am?
谢了
Thank you.
十字路口见 坏女巫
Well, see you at the crossroads, Wicked Witch.
怎么样 好看吗
So? How's it look?
今晚没问题
It'll get you through the night. Yeah.
你喜欢这部电影吗
You like this movie?
很喜欢
Yeah. I love it.
工作 工作 工作
Work! Work! Work!
对 来吧
Yes! Come through.
所有的午餐都取消了
All lunch hours are canceled!
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
现在受苦吧
Now suffer!
真的吗 依维琳是个老板
Really? Evillene was a boss.
我从她那里学到了很多关于经营公♥司♥的知识
I learned so much about running a company from her.
我们已经六个月没有吃午饭了
We haven't had a lunch hour in six months!
这就说的通了
That explains a lot.
但我对人并不总是那么苛刻
But I wasn't always this hard on people.
当我还是这个年纪的时候
When I was first this age,
我就放弃了开放和友善
I stopped being open and kind.
每次我试着适应大家 孩子们都会打我
Every time I tried to fit in, kids would just beat me down.
取笑我 欺负我
Make fun of me, bully me.
那个时候 我放弃了与人的友好交往
At that point, I just gave up on people.
我伤得太重了
It hurt too much to care.
不管怎样 当我长大后
Anyways, when I grew up,
我想只要我在别人伤害我之前
I guess I just attacked people first
先伤害别人就行了
before they could attack me.
我明白了
I get it.
这对女孩来说很难
It's hard out here for girls.
就好像 如果你运气好的话 你会得到一次机会
It's like, you get one shot if you're lucky.
如果你没有射中靶心
And if you don't hit the bull's-eye,
别人就会把你拖下水
people will drag you.
做好了吗
Am I done?
一切都做好了
You finished and done.
酷
Cool.
启动夜间灯程序
Initiating "Bed" light sequence.
不客气 女士们
You're welcome, ladies.
发生什么了
What is going on?
-他来了 -谁
- He's here. - Who?
哦 天哪 是你点的他吗
Oh, my God. Did you order him?
这是有钱人的差使吗
Is this rich people Postmates?
他在模仿海豚 他可以把我压在身下
He's doing the dolphin. He could flip me.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
他向空中扔了一朵花
Throw a flower in the air
没错
Yes.
哦 把我放在那中间 对 对
Ooh. Put me in the middle of that. Yes! Yes!
哦 不 你不能看这个
Oh, no. You can't look at this.
这个只能大人看
This is for grown folks' eyes only.
孩子 别看了 哦 天哪
Kid, stop looking! Oh, my God.
哦 冷静点
Oh, just calm down.
很好 不 没关系
It's fine. No, it's fine.
放松点
Just relax.
不 不是 不 不好
No, it is not. No, it is not fine.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
哦 因为她是个孩子 你是个孩子
Oh, 'cause she's a child. You a child.
哦 对了
Oh, right.
什么
What?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么 这是我的房♥子
Well, what are you doing here? This is my house.
你是谁
Who are you?
嗯 我是奥普拉
Well, I'm April
我现在可是单身可撩状态的奥普拉
with a "A" for available.
太好了
So great...
很高兴见到你 嗯
So nice to meet you. Mmm.
听着 我想知道的是
Listen, what I'm trying to understand is,
你为什么要在乔丹的公♥寓♥里看…
why would you be in Jordan's apartment watching some...
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我很清楚你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
是吗
You do?
当然
Oh. For sure.
听着 一切都会好起来的 好吗
Listen, everything's gonna be okay. All right?
别担心 一切都会好起来的
Don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine.
我们一起解决这个问题
We gonna figure this out together.
需要点适应
It's gonna take some adjusting,
老实说 一开始我总是想象有自己的孩子
and, to be honest, I'd always imagined having my own kids at first,
但我想当上帝真的给你一个孩子的时候
but I guess when God sends you a child to love,
他从哪里来并不重要
it doesn't matter where it comes from.
等一下 你到底在说什么
Wait. What the hell are you talking about?
这就是为什么乔丹对我如此冷漠
This is why Jordan was so closed off to me.
她不好意思告诉我她是单身妈妈
She was embarrassed to tell me she's a single mom.
哦 天哪 不不不
Oh, God, no. No, no, no.
出去 走 你知道吗 你最好快点离开
Get out. Go. You know what? I think you'd better go.
-看看你 你真可爱 -你应该走了
- Look at you. You're so cute. - You should go.
-就像个小洋娃娃 -我们可以一起走
-Like a little doll. -We could go together,
但你还是先自己走吧
but you gotta go.
可爱的 看看这个
Lovable. Look at this...
不 不 等等
No, no. Wait, wait.
哦 天哪 你可太强壮了
Oh, my God, you're so strong.
钥匙
Key.
你说起话来真的就像你妈妈
You sound just like your mama.
那坚硬的外表只是为了保护脆弱的内心
That tough exterior just trying to protect what's on the inside.
-你不必再这么做了 -把钥匙给我
- Look, you ain't got to do that no more. - Just give me the key.
可以吗 我会陪着你 好吗
Okay? I'm here for you. All right?
听着
And, look,
听着 别告诉你妈妈 好吧
listen, don't tell your mama. All right?
给我个解释的机会 好吗
Just give me a chance to explain, okay?
我会回来的 好吗 爸爸到家喽
I'll be back. All right? I'll be back. Daddy's home!
妈妈也在家呦
Mama's home, too.
摸摸 探探什么的我都有在用哦
I'm on Hinge, Tinder, and Christian Mingle.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
虽然我不想说
I hate to say it,
但我必须回去工作
but I have to go back to work.
-你必须回到 -不不不
- And you have to go back to... - No, no, no.
别说出来 奥普拉
Please don't say it, April.
学校去
To school.
我们不能冒着被探员碧发现的风险
We can't risk it with Agent Bea.
你不明白学校是什么样子的
You don't understand what school was like. Or is like.
这个叫贾斯茗的女孩很惹人厌
The way this Jasmine girl makes people feel about themselves.
她卑鄙 残忍♥ 欺负人
She's mean, cruel, a bully.
不在乎别人的感受
Doesn't care about anyone's feelings.
是啊 我无法想象那是什么样子
Yeah, I can't imagine what that's like.
你不是在说我吧
You're not talking about me, are you?
你长大了变成这个样子是有原因的
There's probably a reason why you became this Jordan.
也许在这个年龄你必须做些不同的事情
Maybe you have to do something differently at this age.
少吃肉多减肥吗
Botox?
我只是说 你获得了他人梦寐以求的机会
I'm just saying, you have a chance anyone would kill for.
你再一次成为了一个孩子
You get to be a child again.
长大的你已经懂了很多
So, knowing what you know now,
那变小的你又能做出那些不一样呢
what would you do different?
我会对那些孩子搞恶作剧
I'd stunt on those kids.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
看这发型 我自己做的
Straws? That's me.
哦 天哪 骚粉色
Oh, my God, the hot pink.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
哦 天哪 那是
Oh, my God. Is that...
上学穿的衣服吗 没错 我就这么穿
Custom? Yes. Yes, it is.
-乔丹 -怎么了
- Jordan. - Yeah?
-你看起来 -我知道 我知道
- You look... - I know. I know.
贾斯茗都对你放尊重了 真了不起
Wow! Jasmine gave you respect. That's huge.
-是时候了 -什么时候
电影精选列表