- It's time. - Time for what?
是时候改变一下了
Time for everything to change around here.
出彩温莎人试镜现在开始
Winchella auditions starting now.
不不不
No, no, no.
不要才艺表演 不要试镜
No talent shows. No auditions.
我们可以的 艾萨克负责唱歌♥
We got this. Isaac's got the voice.
我们负责舞蹈
And we've got the moves.
怎么看这次都不可能出错了
It literally cannot go wrong.
对 我们开始吧
Yes! Let's do this!
快来 会很棒的
Come on! It's gonna be great!
表演太棒了 出彩温莎人现场见
That was amazing. See you all at Winchella.
除了你 贝卡 你糟糕透了
Oh. Except for you, Becca. You suck.
走吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
下一个
Next!
你确定不想加入我们吗 乔丹
Sure you don't want to join us, Jordan?
是啊 我们真的很需要再来一个舞者
Yeah, we could really use one more dancer.
你可以自♥由♥发挥
You could freestyle.
不可能 打死我都不想再上去那个舞台
No way. I am never going on that stage and sharing myself again.
我屁♥股♥先着地 落在一堆纸箱里
I landed butt-first in a stack full of cardboard boxes
上次我试过的
the last time I tried that.
下一个在哪
Next!
你好
Hi.
好吧 那你有什么才艺
Okay, so what's your talent?
我会唱歌♥
I'm singing.
然后 然后 然后
And, and, and
然后 我们就结束了 下一个
And, and we're finished. Next!
好吧 有时候他会紧张
Okay, so sometimes he gets nervous.
但是 相信我们 他很了不起
But, trust us, he's amazing.
他一开始唱 我们就直接跳
And then we do this, like, really hype dance
-我们支持着他 -是的 是的
- and we back him up. - Yeah, yeah.
所以 我们就直接跳到我们跳舞的部分吧
So, we'll just skip to the part where we dance.
音乐起
Music.
我们就清场开始吧
We'll just go. Um...
五 六 七 八 走
Five, six, seven, eight, and...
不好意思
I'm sorry.
好吧 足够了 你们被选进了
Okay, that's enough. You're in.
出彩温莎人现场见
See you all at Winchella.
太好了 谢谢你
Awesome. Thank you.
你们会被我们雷到的
You guys are gonna be blown away.
我们已经被雷到了
We already are.
太好了
Yes.
-看到了吗 -看到什么了吗
- See? - See what?
那就是一场灾难
That was a disaster.
刚刚发挥的没有我们想象的那么好
It wasn't as great as we thought it was gonna be.
但没关系
But that's okay.
我们会在出彩温莎人雷暴全场 对吗
We'll totally kill it at Winchella. Right?
是啊 你疯了吗
Yeah. Are you crazy?
她只是为了取笑你才让你进了出彩温莎人
She just let you into Winchella just to make fun of you.
我不知道 要我说 她人看起来很好
I don't know. I mean, she seemed pretty nice.
是啊 而且当他们看到我们的真本领时
Yeah, plus, they won't laugh
他们也不会笑的
when they really see what we're about.
别在乎展现自己了 那就无疑是自讨苦吃
Forget showing who you really are. That is social suicide.
这样吧
You know what?
我来教你怎么做一个
I'm gonna teach you how to be somebody else,
恶霸不敢取笑的人
somebody that a bully wouldn't dare to make fun of
因为你的生活是他们梦寐以求的
because you're living a life that they can only dream of.
不过那种生活不在校园里
And that can't happen here.
我这辈子从来没有逃过课一秒钟
I've never skipped a second of school in my whole life.
这种经历有什么好果子吃
And, uh, where has that gotten you?
走吧
Let's go.
你住在这里吗
You live here?
这太酷了
This is so cool.
这就是有钱的感觉吗 真好
Is this what having money feels like? Wow!
好了 伙计们 现在集中注意力
Okay, guys, now focus.
来给贾斯茗看看
This is about showing Jasmine
学校里其他人都错过了什么
and the rest of the school what they're missing out on
这就是不和你们做朋友的后果
by not being friends with you guys.
所以我们必须看起来非常欢天喜地
So we have to look like we're having the most fun.
只是简单的玩开心不是更容易吗
Isn't it easier just to really have fun?
没有人有时间关心我们是不是玩开心了
Ain't nobody got time for reality.
但他们可以上网看到我们
We're talking about the Internet.
好吧
Okay.
"亲爱的" 请来点音乐
Um, HomeGirl, a vibe, please.
"亲爱的" 她不认识你
HomeGirl doesn't know you.
语♥音♥识别认证失败
Voice recognition denied.
我说 "亲爱的" 请来点音乐
I said, HomeGirl, a vibe, please.
好的 正播放音乐
All right. Playing a vibe.
没有人会嫉妒你们这样的人
So, no one's gonna be jealous of you guys looking like you.
所以我要彻底给你们改头换面 跟我来
So we have to change all of this. Follow me.
不要 不要啊
No, no, no.
这太棒了
That was awesome.
我们看起来好酷哦
We look so cool.
快看 有这么多赞
Oh! Look, look. Look at all these likes.
连贾斯茗都喜欢了我们的动态
Wow! Even Jasminekittycat heart-eyed our story.
我还是觉得出彩温莎人会很好玩的
I mean, I still think Winchella would've been fun.
你走错一步就会失去所有粉丝
One wrong move, and then you'll lose all your followers.
忘了出彩温莎人吧
Forget Winchella.
她说得对 我们可不能毁了这一切
She's right. We can't mess this up.
我把你们的生活提升了一个档次
I've changed your life for the better.
我的任务完成了
My work here is done.
出租车在楼下等你们
Your Lyft is downstairs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拜拜
Bye.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我也不知道
I don't know, okay?
我走进了一家满是粉色的商店
I walked into the store. There was pink everywhere.
下一秒我就拿着信♥用♥卡♥和
And the next thing I know I'm handing over my credit card and...
你好像不玩玩具 对吧
You probably don't play with toys, huh?
我早该想到的
I should have thought about this.
我太紧张了 好吗
I'm nervous, okay?
我太想给你和你妈妈留个好印象了
I just want to make a good impression on you and your mom.
乔丹在哪儿
Where's Jordan?
出差去了
Business trip.
你想让我捎个口信给她吗
Look, do you want me to send her a message or something?
不想 我是说 想
No. I mean, yes.
我有太多想说的话了
There's just so much I want to say.
但是你妈妈又不和我当面聊
But your mama just makes it so hard to talk face-to-face.
先进来吧
Just come in.
你在干什么呢
Hey, what is happening?
别动 别动
Hey... No, no.
这也太酷了
Yo, these are dope.
谢谢了
Uh, thanks.
你准备好了吗
So you ready?
没有
Uh-huh. Uh, no.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我没办法主持产品会议
I can't run another pitch meeting,
我觉得这样也挺好的 我挺好的
and it's fine. It's good. I'm good.
奥普拉 你有好多超棒的点子 你看
April, you have so many dope ideas. Look at this.
你可以让大家真正团结起来
You know, you could really bring the team together.
我做不到乔丹那样
I can't do it like Jordan.
对 谢天谢地你做不到
Yes, thank God.
她从来没有给过大家展示创意的机会
She never lets us get our ideas out,
其中包括你
and that's including you.
你说得对
You're right.
那么你接下来要怎么做呢
So what you gonna do?
我想我会以自己的方式主持会议
I guess I'm gonna run it like me.
不好意思 没听清
I'm sorry. I couldn't hear what you said.
我说我会以自己的方式主持会议
I said I'm gonna run it like me.
不好意思 还是没听清
I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you.
-我要上楼去 -然后呢
- I'm gonna go up there... - Uh-huh?
然后以奥普拉 也就是我 的方式来主持会议
电影精选列表