You're the one who only cares about yourself.
你对公♥司♥里的每个人都很刻薄
You're nasty to everyone here,
好像我们大家都在害你一样
like we're not trying to help make your company great.
对 对
Yeah, right.
行吧 你在我背后捅刀子
Sure. You stab me in the back,
还把你那些烂想法都告诉我的大客户
then blabbing all your bad ideas to my top client
就为了得到你的第一次机会
to get your first shot!
你怎么知道是烂想法
How would you know?
你根本就没听过我的方案宣讲
'Cause you've never even heard my pitch!
你就像个小孩 不管你38还是13岁
You are such a child! Whether you're 38 or 13,
都是一样的糟糕
it's still the same mess with you.
现在我知道你为什么害怕承担风险了
You see, now I know why you're too scared of taking risks.
因为你根本不知道自己在做什么
'Cause you don't even know what the hell you're doing!
你就继续做个胆小鬼吧
You should just stay scared.
我会把所有的方案宣讲都发到你的邮箱里
You know what? I'm sending all the pitches
包括我的想法
in your inbox, including mine,
很明显你想自己做这个宣讲 无所谓
because, clearly, you want to do this on your own, which is fine.
对 这就是我想要的
Yes. That's exactly how I want it.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I want?
碳水食品 我就是想要这个
Carbs. That's what I want.
我辞职
I quit!
走啊
Go, then!
我现在就辞职
I'm doing that right now!
我再也不听你的命令了
I'm not following your instructions anymore!
再见
So, girl, bye!
再见
Girl, bye!
你敢不敢再说一遍
What'd you say?
再见
Bye, girl!
再见
Girl, bye-bye!
再见 我们是超级男孩组合
Bye-bye-bye! I'm NSYNC.
别忘了带上你的该死的百吉饼
And take your damn bagels with you!
那是全能百吉饼 而你什么都不是
Was that an everything bagel? You are nothing!
把我的衣服还回来
And bring me back my clothes!
太晚了 我把它们撑大了
Too late! I stretched them out.
我还是得拿回来
I still want them!
才不管
Too bad!
我只见过一个人就像她一样
There's only one person I know who acts like that.
-别提那名字 -乔丹·桑德
- Don't say it. - Jordan Sanders.
你好
Hey.
干什么
What?
你是谁
Who are you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是谁的孩子
Whose child are you?
你是谁的孩子
Whose child are you?
她是谁家的孩子
Whose child is this,
穿着粉红色套装在这里走来走去
walking around here in a tiny pink pantsuit?
闭嘴 回去工作
Shut up! Get back to work!
她真欠揍 我得找个什么打她屁♥股♥
You know what? She need a whoopin'. What's in my purse?
放开我 我得拿条皮带
Let me go. You know, I'm gonna go get a belt
我今天肯定没戴
'cause I sure ain't got one on me today.
拿条皮带 打她屁♥股♥
Yeah, get a belt. Whoop somebody else's child.
我希望乔丹永远不要回来
You know, is it bad I hope Jordan
这样想是不是不好
never comes back?
完全不会
No. No.
我到底怎么了
What is happening to me?
老天 请给我一个启示吧
God, just please send me a sign.
你好 小姑娘 别动
Oh. Hey, little lady. Stop.
你好 文森
Hey, Vince.
谢谢你工作这么认真 不过没事
I appreciate you being so conscientious, but it's fine.
我不会开除你
I'm not going to fire you.
对 但是桑德小姐会
Yeah, but Miss Sanders will.
我得去搞定一些事
I have to make something right,
但需要我的宝贝出马
and I can't do it without my precious baby.
没门 快点 把钥匙给我
No way. Come on. Give me the keys back.
好吧 抱歉
Fine. I'm sorry.
谢谢了
Thank you.
姑娘 你多大了
Hey, girl. How old are you?
我自己都不知道
I don't even know, man.
我也不知道
I don't know, either.
我找到了你要的那个地址
Hey. I have that address you were looking for.
什么
The what?
甜甜圈女孩 但过了今天就很难再找到她
The donut girl. But it's gonna be tough to find her after today.
他们的行程很难追踪
Their route's, like, impossible to track.
谢谢了
Thank you.
喂
Hello?
我还在生气 但我找到了史迪维和那卡车
I'm still mad at you, but I found Stevie and the truck.
我不知道她会在那待多久
I don't know how long she'll be there.
我得去出彩温莎人帮助那些孩子
I have to get to Winchella to help those kids.
我搞砸了
Look, I screwed up.
我告诉他们不要跳他们那愚蠢的舞蹈
I told them not to do their stupid dance.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
我只是想说这可能是你最后的机会
Well, I'm just letting you know that this may be your last chance
来扭转这一切
to reverse whatever this is,
不然你就会永远是那副小孩的样子了
or you'll be living that preteen life forever.
做你该做的事
So do what you gotta do.
你说的对
You're right.
谁有出彩温莎人的精神
Who's got that Winchella spirit?
你们今晚一定要表演
Guys. You guys have to perform tonight.
但你说那是自讨苦吃
But you said that was social suicide.
我不想撒谎
Look, I'm not gonna lie.
如果你们上台的话可能最后会被送到医院
You guys could go to the hospital if you guys go on that stage.
但是这不应该吓倒你们
But that shouldn't stop you.
什么 不要
What? No.
这就够吓倒我们了
That should definitely stop us.
你们可能太小还不懂
You guys may be too young to understand this,
但是我放弃了做真实的自己
but I bailed on being my true self
因为人们说我不够好也不接受我
because people told me I didn't count or fit in.
你最多就比我们大六个月 乔丹
You're only, like, six months older than us, Jordan.
所有人都认为只有你长大才能认清自己
Everyone thinks you have to grow up to figure out who you are,
但是他们错了
but they're wrong.
当我们还是孩子的时候 就能认清自己
When we're kids, we know who we are.
只是这个世界把我们打击得屁滚尿流
It's just the world that beats it out of us.
我都这么说了 你们更应该上台表演
So, with that being said, you guys should perform the dance
你们那么努力学习舞蹈了都
that you guys worked so hard on.
来啊 你们觉得呢
Come on, guys. What do you say?
不 我们就算了
No. We're good.
我们就只是有点害怕
We're just chilling.
是的 这次我们就不参加了
Yeah. We'll sit this one out.
这是贾斯茗出风头的时刻
It's Jasmine's world.
谁有出彩温莎人的精神
Who's got that Winchella spirit?
我要让你们看看 这没什么好怕的
I'll teach you guys there's nothing to be afraid of.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
下台
Get off the stage!
她在上面干什么呢
What's she doing up there?
快走开 桑德
Move it, Sanders!
下台
Get off the stage.
逊毙了
Lame!
不 给她一个机会吧
No, guys. Let's give her a chance.
看看她的才艺
See what she got.
给她来点音乐
Give her some music.
让我们看看
Yeah, let's see it.
展示一下
Show us something!
天啊
Oh, my God.
一点也不酷
That's not cool!
下台
Get off the stage!
无聊
Boring!
舞步不错啊
Yeah, get the running man!
可以啊
Okay.
好棒 桑德
Get it, Sanders!
你成功了 桑德
You got this, Sanders!
不好 乔丹
电影精选列表