没错 - 对 呃
Right. - Yeah. Um...
你好 三杯白酒 谢谢
克拉伦斯:
想你,我的天使兔兔。我明天就到。你还好吗?
凯特:
正在健身和想你,还想你的大鸡♥巴♥大心脏
该死
Shit.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hello.
这里好热 不是吗
It's hot in here, huh?
空调坏了还是怎么的
The AC broken or somethin'?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
洛洛
Lolo.
拜伦 - 你好吗
Baron. - What's up?
再来一轮酒 谢谢
One more round of Yobo, please.
我明白中国理论上是我的故乡 但
And I know China is supposed to be my homeland but...
我也不知道 自从我来了这里以后
I don't know. Ever since I got here,
就是 我觉得我做什么都是错的
I just, I feel like I'm doing everything wrong.
第一 做华人不分什么对与错
Firstly, there is no way to do Chinese wrong.
好的 - 但是第二
Right. - But secondly,
你一直说得最多的是什么
what's the one thing you've been saying the most?
我不知道 - 是我
I don't know. - "I."
你一直在说 我吃不了那些食物
You've been saying, "I can't eat the food."
我做什么都是错的
"I am doing everything wrong."
那不是重点 事实上 在中国
It's not about that. The thing is, in China,
集体比个人要重要很多
the collective is much bigger than the individual,
好吗 就像我和阿文德
all right? It's like me and Arvind.
我们不是中国人
We're not from here.
但这里现在是我们的家 明白吗
But now we call this our home. Right?
瞧 他教我说印地语
See? He teaches me some Hindi,
我教他怎么操蜘蛛
I taught him how to fuck spiders.
什么
What?
澳洲风俗 - 是吗
It's an Australian thing. - Huh?
但你就是需要一点时间
But you just gotta give it some time
找到跟你契合的人
and find your people.
你的话很发人深省
That was really insightful.
等一下
Wait.
你和这个叫克拉伦斯的家伙
You and this Clarence dude have been dating
在一起三年多了
for over three years
从来没有做过爱
and never had sex?
我大学认识的那个凯特•黄连三天都坚持不了
Kat Huang I knew in college couldn't last three days.
那都已经过去了
That is all in the past.
我现在不同了
I am different now.
凯瑟琳•黄现在认真了
Katherine Huang has got her shit together.
我懂你的意思
I get it.
我每场比赛之后都会随便找个妹子上♥床♥
I was bangin' so many random girls after every game.
荒淫无度
So many.
然后我自己就在想
And I just thought to myself,
伙计 你该停止这样做了
"Man, you gotta cut this shit out."
就是
Like...
我该认真起来了
I gotta get serious
如果我想要找到真爱的话 你懂吗
if I'm ever gonna find a real one, you know?
就有点像是你和克拉丽丝
Kinda like what you and Clarice have.
他的名字其实是 呃 克拉伦斯 但
His name is actually, uh, Clarence but...
啊 好痛
Oh! Ow!
操 - 你还好吗
Fuck! - Are you okay?
呃 不不不不 我没事
Uh, no, no, no, no, I'm fine.
我大概就是 呃 拉到了哪里
I probably just, uh... Uh, just pulled something.
我来扶你下来 来吧 起来
Let's get you off. Come on. Hop up. Hop up.
呼吸 保持呼吸 来吧 起来
Breathe. Breathe. Come on. Up, up.
好 好了 你做得很好
Yeah. Okay. You're doin' great.
嗯嗯 哦 好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh. Okay.
好了
Okay.
实际上我有个东西能帮你缓解
I actually have something that might help.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
可以吗
May I?
来吧
Yeah.
这是我最近的创作
This is what I've been working on.
你真是个了不起的艺术家
You're such a great artist.
你是怎么想出这些点子的
How do you come up with this stuff?
我就是希望人们能更加积极地看待身体
I just want people to be more body positive.
你懂的 性并不可耻
You know, sex isn't shameful.
性很美妙 比如 那些声音
It's beautiful. Like, the noises?
没错 - 对吧
Yeah. - Come on.
我也喜欢这些 - 你瞧 我知道我的作品
I'm into that shit too. - Look, at first,
第一眼看上去似乎只是为了惊世骇俗
I know my art seems like it's for shock value.
但是 - 嗯哼
But... - Mmm-hmm.
我就是想要让大家开始谈论这些东西
I'm just tryin' to get the conversation going.
告诉她我爱上她了
他说他真的很喜欢你
He says he really likes you.
嗯 我也很喜欢他
Well, I like him too.
你们俩我都很喜欢
I like both of you.
天啊 我真希望在我成长的道路上
God, I wish there were more of you guys
有更多像你们一样的人
when I was growing up.
那样也许我就会已经谈过一个亚裔男友了
Maybe I would've had an Asian boyfriend by now.
或者两个
Or two.
天啊 太性感了
God, that's so hot.
他说他想要让你尖叫
He said he wants to make you scream.
你能不能告诉他那样很好
Will you tell him I love that
但也许如果他的朋友能加入的话会更好
but maybe it'd be better if his friend joined in.
舌头 嘴唇
Tongue. Lips.
舌头 再快点
Tongue. Faster.
跟我一起呼吸
Breathe with me.
你感觉到了吗
You feelin' that?
好好感受它
Let it in.
你喜欢扯头发吗
Do you like hair pulling?
喜欢
I love it.
怎么样 你们喜欢吗
Yeah, you like that?
不
No!
现在把篮球拿给我 - 什么
Now give me the basketball. - What?
就把篮球给我
Just give it to me!
弗兰克
视频通话
奥德丽 我刚听说你还没有
Audrey, I just heard you haven't
完成中国波的交易
closed the ChinaWave deal.
该死 该死 该死 该死 该死 该死
Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
你好 弗兰克 - 弗兰克他妈的是谁
Hi, Frank. - Who the fuck is Frank?
嗯 不 已经全部谈好了
Yeah, no, it's as good as done.
呃 只需要等到周五正式签字
Um, I just need until Friday to make it official.
好吧 我们可不是让你去带薪度假的
Okay, we're not payin' you to be on vacation out there.
别担心 我就快 我就快要
Don't worry. I'm very... Very close.
废话 当然了 你就快要达到项目的高♥潮♥
Hell yeah, you are. You're about to finish,
所以加把劲 使出你全身的力气
so just keep grinding. Bend over backwards
不要有任何保留 - 嗯 好 好的
if you have to. - Yeah, okay. Okay.
来了 来了
我希望你也来感受一下
I want you to feel this too.
有人要加糖吗 - 我要
Sugar, anyone? - I'll have some.
一块还是两块
One lump or two lumps?
两块
Two.
所以 大家昨晚都过得怎么样
So, how was everyone's night?
休息得很好 我感到精力充沛 - 嗯哼
Restful. I feel rested. - Mmm-hmm.
这里的床很舒服
The beds are comfortable here.
洛洛 他妈的搞什么鬼
Lolo! What the fuck happened?
家英 腿筋撕裂
Jiaying, torn hamstring.
阿文德 肯 脑震荡
Arvind, Ken, concussions.
托德 骨盆他妈的粉碎性骨折
Todd, shattered fucking pelvis!
不错啊 凯特猫
Hello, kitty Kat.
你和你的姐妹毁了我们的球队
You and your girls destroyed our team.
现在我必须得一个人去打比赛了
Now I have to go play the game by myself.
都他妈的给我上车
Get y'all ass on the bus.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 你说好让我们搭便车的 记得吗
Wait, you were supposed to be our ride, remember?
哦 该死 - 我们要怎么办
Oh, shit. - What are we gonna do?
怎么说呢 我们都已经走到这里了
电影精选列表