白山公园
他妈的
看那么多老外
这简直就像一个有桌游的酒吧
或是就像一集老友记
洛洛 不要走太远
你好
Hi!
呃 你们一家是新来的 对吧
Uh, you guys must be new to town, right?
刚来这个城市 不是刚来这个国家
New to town, but not new to the country.
我们刚从加州搬过来 我们说英语
We just moved from California. We speak English.
哦 那太棒了 我们也说英语
Oh, that's wonderful! So do we!
我们就是有点好奇
We're just curious.
呃 你们是华裔吗
Um... are you Chinese?
对 - 哦 太好了
Yes. - Oh, great.
呃 我们就是想知道你们会不会介意
Uh, we just wondered if you would mind
你们的女儿和我们的女儿一起玩
if your daughter played with our daughter?
为什么要跟我们的女儿玩
Why our daughter?
哦 哦不 我们就是觉得奥德丽会想要认识她
Oh! Oh, no, we just thought Audrey might like to meet her.
对 - 奥德丽 来打个招呼
Yeah. - Audrey, say hi.
你想玩滑梯吗
You wanna play slide?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
中国佬不许玩滑梯
Slide's off limits to Ching-Chongs.
去你的
Fuck you.
你想成为我最好的朋友吗
You wanna be best friends?
兜风
欢迎来到六年级
我的家族根脉
我爷爷的名字叫乔 我爸也叫乔
My grandpa's name is Joe, just like my dad's.
他喜欢火车模型 还得了痛风
He loves model trains, and he has a gout.
为什么你和你的家人长得不像
Why don't you look like your family?
因为我是从中国领养来的
'Cause I'm adopted from China.
所以我还有一个生母
That's why I have a birth mom.
如果我的父母抛弃了我 我会气死的
I'd be so mad if my parents gave me up.
你是做了什么吗
Did you do something?
她妈妈不想要她了 很显然
Her mom didn't want her, obviously.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你猜怎么着 去他们所有人的
You know what? Fuck everyone else.
你不需要向这帮废物证明任何东西
You don't have to prove anything to these losers.
顶尖学生
奥德丽•苏利文
领导力奖
奥德丽•苏利文
成就奖
奥德丽•苏利文
最有可能走向成功
奥德丽•苏利文
奥德丽 等你满世界飞的时候别忘了我
华盛顿法律杂♥志♥
最佳新人律师
奥德丽•苏利文
最有可能被逮捕
洛洛•陈
白山运动俱乐部
委员会成员
十比四 继续 老板
Ten, four, let's go, boss.
你确定你准备好去中国了吗
You sure you're ready for China?
没问题的 弗兰克
I got this, Frank.
那边和这里很不一样
They do things differently there.
我会把合同搞定的 别担心
I'll close the deal. Don't worry about that.
你担心的是那个吗
You worried about that?
哦 操
Oh, fuck!
啊 操
Ah! Fuck!
哦 老天爷啊 没防住
Oh, Jesus Christ! Cover that!
天啊 这项运动他妈的糟透了
God, this game fuckin' sucks.
打得不错 - 打得不错 老板
Good game. - Good game, boss.
谢了 凯文
Thanks, Kevin.
迈克C 迈克D 迈克J 迈克尔
Mike C. Mike D. Mike J. Michael.
乔什 詹姆斯 戴夫 另一个戴夫
Josh. James. Dave. Other Dave.
又是迈克尔 见到你很高兴
Michael again. Good seein' ya.
呃 十一比四
Uh, eleven to four.
再一次将我暴揍 苏利文
Kicked my ass again, Sullivan.
你很厉害 作为一个
That's pretty good for a...
女人 - 亚裔
Woman. - Asian.
不 我是准备说受雇律师
No, I was gonna say "associate."
等等 我们还能说亚裔这个词吗 还是那属于冒犯
Wait, can we say "Asian" anymore or is that offensive?
我们什么词都不能再说了
We can't say anything anymore.
你♥他♥妈♥说得没错 凯文 所以闭嘴吧
You're goddamn right, Kevin! So shut the fuck up!
我是支持亚裔的盟友 我在大华超级市场买♥♥东西
I'm an ally. I shop at 99 Ranch Market.
*美国一家连锁亚洲超♥市♥
我们当中有些人出了自己的一份力
Some of us are doin' the work.
没错 我很感谢那场
Yes. I really appreciated
花木兰主题的办公室生日派对 - 不用谢
that Mulan-themed office birthday party. - You're welcome.
所以 呃 你期待去北♥京♥吗
So, uh, you excited for Beijing?
我都不知道你会说中文
I didn't know you speak Chinese.
嗯 我说得不流利
Well, I'm not fluent
但是对于汉语基本会话非常了解
but I have an excellent grasp of conversational Mandarin.
是吗 用汉语怎么说
Yeah? How do you say,
我对于汉语基本会话非常了解
"I have an excellent grasp of conversational Mandarin" in Mandarin?
我做了一个小时多邻国
你这周把中国波搞定 我就提名你当合伙人
You close ChinaWave this week, I'm puttin' you up for partner.
你终于提这事了 盟友
Took you long enough, ally.
哦 拜托
Well, come on,
3000小时计费时间女士 你知道这一天会来的
Ms. 3,000-Billable-Hours, you knew this was coming.
要知道 如果这事成了 你就得搬去洛杉矶
You know, if this works out, you're gonna have to move out to L.A.,
在总部工作
work out of headquarters.
那样会很棒 实际上
That'd be amazing, actually.
怎么说 我一直觉得
You know, I've been thinking
换个环境会很不错
it'd be nice to have a change.
哦 你会喜欢洛杉矶的 - 没错
Oh, you're gonna love LA. - Yeah.
我是说 那里有中国城 泰国城 韩国城
I mean, there's a Chinatown, a Thai Town, a Koreatown.
就是 那里基本上就是亚洲 - 当然
I mean, it's basically Asia. - Sure.
鸡♥巴♥都给我打掉了
That's me off of the dick.
你的鸡♥巴♥废了 你这个弱爆了的家伙
Your dick is dust, you pussy motherfucker!
他妈的废了 - 总之
Fuckin' dust! - Anyway,
搞定中国波 当上合伙人
close ChinaWave, make partner.
别担心 我会的 - 你最好说到做到
Don't worry. I will. - You better.
这是个大客户 好在你的中文很流利
It's a big account. Good thing you're fluent in Chinese.
没错
Yep.
你知道 实际上有个朋友会和我一起
You know, and I actually have a friend coming with me.
她会在北♥京♥给我当翻译
She offered to be my translator in Beijing.
哦 你有个朋友是专业译员吗
Oh, you have a friend who's a professional translator?
特别专业
Total professional.
我想拿我的嘴巴
含着你的蛋蛋
就像胖兔子一样
*一种比拼往嘴里塞棉花糖的游戏
哦 你好吗 房♥东
Oh, what's up, landlord?
抱歉这里很乱 - 你在和谁说话
Sorry for the mess. - Who are you talking to?
我在给拜伦•戴维斯发这个
I'm sending an Animoji to Baron Davis
可爱熊熊的动画表情
with this cute bear.
来 你过来看
Look. Check it out.
我想倒蜂蜜在我的奶♥子♥上面
因为我是一个熊
你根本不知道我在说什么
You have no idea what I'm saying.
不 我知道 拜伦•戴维斯是谁
No, I have an idea. Who is Baron Davis?
篮球运动员 两次入选美职篮全明星
Basketball player. Two-time NBA All-Star.
总之 现在他在中国打球
Anyway, he's playin' in China now.
既然我们要去北♥京♥ 我就私信了他
Since we're goin' to Beijing, I slid in his DMs.
他正在学中文 所以我在教他
He's learning the language, so I'm teaching him.
如果你需要帮忙翻译
If you need help translating,
我和凯特说过了 她现在生活在那里
I talked to Kat, and she lives there now.
啊 没错 - 所以如果
Ah, yes. - So like if...
凯瑟琳•黄 你那著名的大学室友
Katherine Huang. Your famous college roommate.
对 - 演员
Yeah. - Actress.
好吧 - 代言模特
Okay. - Spokesmodel.
洛洛落后两分
Lolo two-point-worse.
别这样
Don't...
你能够理解对我来说
You do understand it's really important
全程保持专业
for me to be professional
非常重要对吧 - 当然
the entire time... - Of course.
奥德丽 我理解你 看看我
Audrey, I got you. Look at me.
你在想着鸡♥巴♥ - 该死 你说对了
You're thinking about a dick. - Damn it. You're right.
但是我也很专业 - 嗯 我知道
But I'm a fellow profesh. - Yeah. I know.
相信我 哦 我来给你看我最新的作品
Trust me. Oh, let me show you my latest work.
来吧 在餐馆里 - 呃 这 好吧
Come on. It's at the restaurant. - Uh, it's... Okay.
舔舔猫
Licky cat.
你瞧 就像招财猫 不过
电影精选列表