她喜欢音乐 韩国流行乐 你知道防弹少年团 她是铁粉
She's into music. K-pop. You know BTS. She's full army.
她现在可酷了
She's super cool now.
判若两人
The energy has totally shifted.
好吧 - 没错 没错
Okay. - Yeah, yeah.
嗨 奥德丽 - 哇哦 嗨 你好
Hey, Audrey. - Whoa! Hi. Hey.
死眼 - 你好
Deadeye. - Hi.
所以
So...
哦 好吧 你好
Oh, good. Hi!
呃 所以你 你会和我们一起坐飞机是吧
Um, so you're... you're flying with us?
只是一起坐飞机吗 - 没错 我很荣幸
Just flying? - Yeah, the pleasure's mine.
我也很荣幸 - 好吧 呃
Me, too. - Yeah. Um...
所以 等我们到了北♥京♥ 你会去见
so, when we get to Beijing, you're gonna meet up
你的防弹少年团朋友 对吧 - 对
with your BTS friends, right? - Yeah.
好极了 - 没错
Awesome. - Yes.
@金硕珍灰姑娘88 @郑号♥锡女孩 @闵玧其是我爹地
@Jinderalla88, @JHopesGirl, @SugalsMyDaddy.
哦 是网友吗
Oh, online people?
对 他们是我最好的朋友
Yeah, they're my best friends.
我通过视频会议参加了@金硕珍灰姑娘88 的婚礼
I went to @Jinderalla88's wedding on Zoom.
棒极了 - 他和一个枕头结婚了
Awesome. - He married a pillow.
好吧
Okay.
哦 哦 等一下
Oh, oh, one second.
那些不可能是真实存在的人
Those can't be real people.
她就是来和我们一起玩的 很显然
She's just coming to hang out with us, obviously.
相信我 我们一降落 - 洛洛
Trust me. Right when we land, -Lolo...
死眼就会开溜 然后就只剩下你和我
Deadeye is gonna peace out and it's gonna be you and me.
你觉得我能把这些打火机带上飞机吗
Do you think I can bring these lighters onto the plane?
我真的觉得它们不合法 - 好 好吧
I really think it's illegal. - Okay. Yeah.
哦 不 - 哦 没错
Oh, no. - Oh, yeah.
可别再来一次 - 好吧 是我的错
Not again. - Okay. I was wrong.
我的头发 我的头发 - 来嘛 一定会很有趣
My hair. My hair. - Come on, it'll be fun.
我们应该检查一下另外两个 - 好友同行
We should check the other two. - Friends trip!
把这些给我吧
I'm gonna take these.
我们俩会优先登机 之后和你在
We're gonna priority board and we'll see you at...
登机口见 好吗 - 好 好的
at the gate, okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
你是要把打火机的钱转给我还是怎么
You're gonna Venmo me for those or...
洛洛 - 我会帮你带点零食
Lolo? - I'll sneak you some snacks.
美国 西雅图 白山
中国 北♥京♥
我好像还从来没有过身边全是亚洲人的体验
I don't think I've ever been around only Asian people.
我是说 这下所有人都和我们长得差不多
I mean, we look like everyone else for once.
我觉得我们立刻就融入了
I think we blend right in.
嗯 但是这里的人能分辨出中国人
Yeah. But people here can tell Chinese-Chinese
和美国华裔的区别
from American-Chinese.
什么意思 - 你瞧
What do you mean? - See?
香港人
Hong Kong-Chinese.
蓝牙耳机
Bluetooth.
上海人 洋气
Shanghai-Chinese. Bougie.
哦 台♥湾♥人
Ooh, Taiwanese.
有点怪 但很可爱
Weird, but cute.
这些人来自中国哪里呢
What kinda Chinese are they?
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你是想被抵♥制♥吗 那些是韩国人
Are you tryin' to get canceled? Those are Koreans.
那是你好快乐组合
That's Howdy Fun!
一个韩团 - 没错
It's a K-pop group! - Yeah,
她们的脸都长一个样 你从这点就能看出来
they all have the same face. That's how you can tell.
我是说 为什么她们不用安检
I mean, why are they walking right though security?
因为她们是你好快乐 - 好吧
Because it's Howdy Fun! - Okay.
所以 我们 我们要去哪里
So, where... Where are we goin'?
呃 那么
Um, well,
我们要去见我的朋友 凯特
we are going to visit my friend, Kat,
她在《皇帝的女儿》片场
on her set of The Emperor's Daughter.
哦 我喜欢那部剧
Oh, I love that show.
不错 那好 我们走吧
Cool. Okay, let's go.
嘿 你不是说
Hey. I thought you said
她只是一起坐飞机
it was just for the flight.
她现在要和我们一起走吗
She's hanging out with us now?
我都没问过凯特她能不能和我们一起去片场
I didn't even ask Kat if she can come to set with us.
凯特会觉得这有什么大不了的吗
Is Kat gonna make a big deal out of it?
不 我是说 别这样 - 去她的
No. I mean, just no... - Fuck her.
你为什么总是和她不对盘
Why do you have such a problem with her?
要知道 其实你们有很多共同点
You know, you both actually have a lot in common.
我是说 你们在性方面都很
I mean, you're both very sexually...
自♥由♥ - 没错
Free? - Yeah.
她给尼克和乔•乔纳斯吹过萧
She blew Nick and Joe Jonas.
*美国流行摇滚乐队乔纳斯兄弟的成员
不包括凯文吗 也没什么了不起
Not Kevin? Not impressed.
她的阴♥部♥有一个纹身
She has a tattoo on her vagina.
什么
What?
她有 她的批上有一个纹身
She has... She has a pussy tat?
我不应该告诉你的
I shouldn't have told you.
呃 怎么说呢 忘了我说过吧
Um... You know what? Forget I said anything.
好的
Yeah.
呃 永远 永远不会再提起这件事
Um, never, never gonna talk about it ever again.
是什么样的纹身 彩色的吗
What's it of? Like, is it in color?
是夜光的吗 大的还是小的
Is it glow-in-the-dark? Big? Small?
就 在批上纹身比我以为的更常见吗
Like, are pussy tats more common than I think?
她也有吗
Does she have one?
她们有吗
Do they?
你觉得她是去之前就想好了要纹什么
Do you think she had, like, ideas going in,
还是找了个纹身师就让对方看着来
or just pointed to the artist and said, "Dealer's choice"?
横着的 竖着的 视觉幻象图
Horizontal. Vertical. Optical illusion.
这样看是一个花瓶
It looks like a vase
那样看又是一个老婆婆 - 别再说了
but then an old lady. - Stop talking about it.
我决定 - 停
I decided... - Stop!
你知道 我考虑过 - 拜托
You know, I thought about it. - Please.
我考虑过 我非常非常认真地考虑过
I thought about it. I thought about it really, really hard.
好的 - 然后我决定我不会
Yes. - And I decided I'm not gonna
停止谈论这件事
stop talking about it.
我们去见这个批上纹身的烧货小猫咪吧
Let's go see this trash bag kitty cat pussy tat bitch.
我宁愿去死 也不会嫁给你的
干脆就杀了我吧
如你所愿
春华
我来了
放了她
你杀了我我也不怕
如此冰清玉洁之人 我下不了手
咔 咔 - 停机
Cut. Cut. - Cut.
好 正式杀青
好极了 再来一次
Bravo! Encore!
再来一次 - 奥德丽
Encore! - Audrey?
哦 我的天啊 演得太棒了
Oh, my God! That was so good!
你真是个大明星
You're such a big shot!
哦 拜托 你才是大明星
Oh, come on. You are the big shot.
明星大律师
You big shot lawyer.
挚友重聚
Best friends reunited.
♪ 深夜里我总是在想 ♪
♪ Deep in the night how I wonder ♪
♪ 拜托让他变成真的 我总会祈祷 ♪
♪ Please make him real, how I'll pray, whoo! ♪
什么 这蠢透了 这什么鬼
What? That was so lame. What was that?
你知道 凯特和我在大学里
You know, Kat and I were part of the same
都是阿卡贝拉合唱团的成员
college a cappella group...
嘟嘟乐团 - 嘟嘟
The Tootles! - Tootles!
停下
Stop!
好了
Right.
哦 见到你真高兴
Oh, it's so nice to see you.
我听说现在你住在奥德丽的车♥库♥里
I hear that you're living in Audrey's garage
然后 每天就画阴♥茎♥
and... And drawing penises now.
哦 不 我 呃
Oh, no, I... Uh,
我跟你说过洛洛是很棒的艺术家
I told you, Lolo's an amazing artist.
我创作身体积极的艺术作品 - 有趣
I do body positive art. - Interesting.
*指提倡接纳各种形态的身体,摒弃现行的审美标准
再和我说一遍你的名字
And remind me your name again.
我证件上的名字是瓦妮莎 叫我死眼就好
My legal name is Vanessa. Call me Deadeye.
哦 这个名字 是怎么来的
Oh, where did that... Come from?
怎么说 我想我明白了
You know, I think I get it.
到我的椅子这里来 - 认真的吗
Come to my chair. - Are you serious?
到我的椅子这里来
电影精选列表