You know what? We've gotten this far.
总会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
你觉得她也会跟他上♥床♥吗
You think she's gonna fuck him too?
哦 会的
Oh, yeah.
这里真美
It is so beautiful here.
我爱中国
I love China.
你们听到我说的了吗
Do you hear me?
我爱中国
Wo ai China.
我们是不是应该告诉她 她的外套上有只虫子
Should we tell her that there's a bug on her jacket?
我们的司机多大了
How old is our driver?
算虚岁的话十二 所以十一岁
Twelve, counting the Chinese way. So 11.
我没听懂但是我觉得很棒
I don't understand, but I love it!
所以你确定我们可以
So you're sure it's okay for us
住在你奶奶家吗
to stay at your grandma's house?
当然 但是先说好 他们人很多很热情
Of course. But just know that they're a lot.
来了来了 快来快来
奶奶
剪刀石头布
剪刀石头布 爷爷
石头 总是石头
拿酒来 拿水果来
我的孙女回来了
奥德丽 你肯定饿了
我来剥个橘子给你啊
洛洛啊 你的头发该剪了
死眼啊 你的头发该留长
奥德丽就在中国出生的
后来呢 被一对白人夫妇领养了
你看 她的皮肤晒黑了
脸呢 圆嘟嘟的
非常好
Very good.
好吧 等一下
Okay. Wait.
什么 他说什么 - 他们觉得
What, what's he saying? - They think
你非常美
you're very beautiful.
而有你这样的女儿 呃
And any mother, uh,
对哪个母亲来说都是一件幸事
would be lucky to have you as a daughter.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank... Thank you.
呃 谢 谢谢
Uh, Xie... Xiexie.
哦 来吃点巧克力 这是我的最爱
Oh, have some chocolate. This a favorite.
这是中国人心中最好的巧克力
This is the chocolate of "Chinese" Chinese people.
见鬼 这说明她喜欢你
Shit. This means she likes you.
如果是罗赛尔•斯托福牌的那就糟了
If you see Russell Stover, you're fucked.
我们干杯 来来来 为奥德丽
在这座房♥子里 你就是家人
In this house, you are family.
干杯
干杯干杯干杯
快点快点快点
哇哦 好吧
Whoa. Okay.
我又赢了
啊 你又赢了 确定你不在作弊吗
闭嘴 给我钱
所以这是一种中国的纸牌玩法吗
So, is this a Chinese card game?
不 是我编出来赢他们钱的
No, I just made it up to win their money.
我跟他们说这是一种美国的玩法
I tell them it's an American game.
你得了个四 那你就输了
你确定这是个游戏吗
嘿 死眼
Hey, Deadeye.
你怎么脾气这么差
Why you so grumpy?
你应该多笑笑
You should smile more.
就像奥德丽那样
Like Audrey..
你有这么一大家子挺好的
It's nice that you have such a big family.
我和我家里人很不同
I'm not really like my family.
哈 我和你都是这样
Well, you and me, both.
是吗
Really?
我感觉你和你父母差不多一样
I feel like you and your parents are kinda the same.
我是说 你基本就是个白人 无意冒犯
I mean, you're basically white. No offense.
我是华裔 我不是白人
I'm Chinese, I'm not white.
我很抱歉 我总是说蠢话
I'm sorry. I say so many stupid things.
所以我的家人觉得
That's why my family thinks
我很古怪 不会社交
I'm socially awkward and too weird.
你也这么觉得
You think I am too.
不 我没有 - 我听到你在机场说的话了
No, I don't. - I heard you in the airport.
不 我 我不是那个意思 那
No, I, I didn't mean that. It...
没 没关系
It... It's okay.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
我在看着你 宝宝
我没有拿钱
你知道我为什么喜欢韩国流行乐吗
You know why I like K-pop?
不知道 为什么
No. Why?
因为韩国流行乐也喜欢我
Because it likes me back.
没错 它不只有好听的歌♥
Yeah, it's not just awesome songs,
还有我们因为喜欢这些音乐而创造的东西
it's about what we created because we love the music.
它是关于我们的
It's about us.
我从来没有从这个角度想过
I've never thought about it that way.
一种 社群 - 但它不是真的
The... The community. - But it's not real.
我从来没见过其他人
I haven't met any of them.
我们就是在网上聊天 我在现实中没有朋友
I just talk to them online. I don't have any real friends.
我们就是朋友啊 - 真的吗
Well, we're friends. - Really?
因为我们过几天就回国了
'Cause we're gonna be home in a couple of days.
你真的觉得我们会一起玩吗
Do you actually think we're gonna hang out?
可以 我们当然可以 - 我不知道
Yeah, we could. Of course. - I don't know.
每个人都喜欢你 你很酷
Everyone likes you. You're cool.
你的头发闻起来像曲奇饼干
Your hair smells like a cookie.
你的生活很完美
Your life is perfect.
不 它并不完美
Well, it's not.
但是有时候甚至我也会觉得
But sometimes even I feel like...
就是 你懂的 我也会觉得自己格格不入
You... You know, I don't really belong either.
你明白吧
You know?
她是不是没有男朋友啊
她是我的 朋友
所以 你喜欢听哪种音乐
So, so what kind of music do you like to listen to?
嗯 我喜欢蒙福之子
I mean, I love Mumford & Sons.
*英国民谣摇滚乐队
呃 国度
Uh, The National.
*美国摇滚乐队
魔力红 他们是最棒的
Maroon 5. The best.
*美国摇滚乐队
泰勒丝是我的
T Swift is my...
*美国乡村流行歌♥手泰勒•斯威夫特
我最近很喜欢听卡迪•碧
I've really been liking Cardi B.
*美国说唱歌♥手
我爱卡迪•碧 - 哦 不错
I love Cardi B. - Oh, cool.
对 要知道 韩国流行乐从嘻哈乐吸收了很多
Yeah. You know, K-pop owes so much to hip-hop.
我又赢了你 傻宝宝
傻了吧 宝宝
Suck it, Bao Bao!
宝宝
Bao Bao!
你穿上了吗 - 快了
You in that thing yet? - Almost.
奶奶愿意借给我穿真是太好心了
It's nice of Nai Nai to let me borrow this.
是 她喜欢你算是你走运
Yeah. You're lucky she likes you.
她谁都不喜欢 - 那我也喜欢她
She doesn't like anyone. - Well, I like her, too.
你全家人我都很喜欢 洛
I like your whole family, Lo.
说来好笑 我整晚都在想
It's funny, all night I kept thinking about
假如我在这里长大会怎样
what it'd be like if I'd grown up here.
我会和别人没有不同
I'd be like everyone else,
你明白吗
you know?
人们不会在杂货店盯着我看
People wouldn't stare at me at the grocery store.
或者问我的父母我是从哪里来的
Or ask my parents where they got me from.
我在别人眼中不会总是那个亚裔女孩
I wouldn't always just be the Asian girl.
你知道 我可以 我可以是那个聪明女孩
You know, I could, I could be the smart girl.
或 或者那个善良 有趣的女孩
Or... or the nice, funny girl.
我想知道那样我是否还会觉得自己必须
I wonder if I'd still feel like I had to be perfect
永远完美才能融入
all the time just to belong.
我不知道 也许我的整个人生都会不同
I don't know. Maybe my whole life would be different.
我觉得不会有那么大的不同
I don't think it'd be that much different.
哇哦 姐妹
Wow, bitch.
很漂亮 对吧
It's nice, right?
中国穿在你身上很不错
China looks good on you.
我挺喜欢的
I kind of love it.
嘿 谢谢 - 谢我♥干♥什么
Hey, thanks. - For what?
我很感激你一直推动着我做这件事
I'm so grateful that you pushed me to do this.
我觉得没有你我肯定办不到
I don't think I could have done it without you.
我会一直陪着你
I got you.
哦 哇哦
Ooh. Wow!
你看起来美极了
You look gorgeous.
要知道 我被我的一生挚爱
You know, I wore that dress the night
破处那晚穿的就是这条裙子
I was deflowered by the love of my life.
喔 是爷爷吗 - 不是
Aw. Grandpa? - No.
就是这里
电影精选列表