See? It's like a lucky cat except...
嗯 不 我懂了 - 舌头
Yeah, no, I get it. - The tongue?
我懂了 - 准备好了吗
I get it. - Ready for this?
靠近看莲花
The Look-Closer Lotus.
靠近看什么 哦 哇哦 - 嗯哼
Look-Closer at wha... Oh, wow. - Mmm-hmm.
女♥阴♥ - 嗯哼 花瓣都是批的形状
Vaginas. - Mmm-hmm. Pussy petals.
这也太多了 - 还有这个
There's a lot of 'em. - And this,
我的(法语)得意之作
my piece de resistance...
成人游乐场
"Adult Playground."
这是我们小时候去的那个游乐场吗
Is this the playground we went to as kids?
他妈的没错 看 奶♥子♥沙池
Fuck yeah. Look, titty sandbox.
这很混乱
This is chaotic.
这就是我创作的主题 混乱但具有启发性
That's what my art is all about. Inspiring chaos.
有关于亚裔人群必须应对的那些和性有关
Challenging fetishes that Asian people have to deal with
富有挑战性的恋物癖
around sexuality.
我是说 这内容真的很多
I mean, it's just a lot.
我希望有人会喜欢
I hope someone likes it.
我现在很需要创作委托
I could really use a commission right now.
如果你真的需要钱 你可以在这里值班
If you really need money, you could pick up some shifts here.
你的父母需要人帮忙
Your parents need the help.
我不想出♥卖♥♥♥原则
I'm not tryin' to be a sell-out.
艺术家不谈物质
I'm a starving artist.
我可以带一幅作品去北♥京♥
I could bring one of my pieces to Beijing.
洛洛 这是非常重要的工作
Lolo, this is such an important work...
是出差 公务 - 没错
Work trip. Work trip. - Right.
或者 听我说 - 不不 没有或者
Or... And just hear me out. - No. No. No "or."
如果说这是我们的第一次挚友年度旅行呢 你和我
What if it's our first annual best friends trip? You and me.
阿珠与阿花
Romy and Michele.
*同名经典喜剧片中的一对好友
伯特和埃尔莫
Bert and Elmo.
*儿童节目《芝麻街》中的角色
是厄尼 - 哦 我的天 好尴尬
Ernie. - Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed.
我喜欢年度旅行这个主意
I love the idea of an annual trip
但是你必须得存下点钱
but you're gonna have to save some money.
好的 - 你靠和我一起住来省钱
Yeah. - You're saving money by living with me.
而我对此非常感激
And I'm so grateful.
我一直过得很开心但是 我不知道
And it's been really fun but I don't know,
就 也许我不想一辈子都住在白山
like, maybe I don't wanna live in White Hills my whole life.
为什么不呢 这里就是家
Why not? This is home.
对 但是
Right, but...
洛洛 我们和你说过不要把你的作品拿到这里来
Lolo... we told you to stop bringing your art in here.
奥德丽家没有地方放了
I ran out of space at Audrey's.
把它拿走 我们要准备开始了
Put it away. We have to go get ready.
好吧 我马上来 - 我们马上来
Okay, I'm coming. - We're coming.
快点
来了来了
你为什么还在做那个
你要把它
Do you wanna just...
我们就把它扔这里吗 - 好吧 我很抱歉
Are we gonna leave it here? - Okay, I'm sorry.
我不像亚瑟那样是个放射科医生
I'm not a radiologist like Arthur.
好吧
Okay.
敬奥德丽
To Audrey!
敬奥德丽 没错 - 谢谢你们过来
To Audrey. Yes. - Thanks for coming over.
哦 好为你骄傲
Oh. So proud of you.
大伙 你们不必这么大费周章的
Guys, you didn't have to throw a whole party.
我们大概 四天就回来了
We're gonna be back in, like, four days.
我们想要好好欢送你 这是一件大事
We wanted to give you a nice send-off. It's a big deal.
去你出生的国家
Going to your birth country.
这是一次公务旅行
It's a business trip.
而且你带洛洛一起去真是太好了
And it's so great you're taking Lolo with you.
对了 我们带了红豆饼来 - 哦 没错
Anyway, we brought Hong Dou Bing. - Oh, yes.
就是红豆馅的饼
These are red bean buns.
红豆 - 奥德丽先尝
Red bean. - Audrey first.
非常感谢 看起来很不错 - 没错
Thank you so much. They look so good. - Yes.
你拿到了蓝色的 那些是特别的
You got the blue one. Those are special.
我会喜欢吃这个吗
Will I like these?
不不 应该不会 真心地说
No, no. Probably not, to be honest.
你基本上是个白人 - 我不是
You're basically white. - That's not true.
你有一个靠枕上面写着 葡萄酒时间
You have a throw pillow that says, "Wine o'clock."
什么时候都适合喝粉红葡萄酒 - 你有一个野餐篮
Rose all day. - You own a picnic basket.
那玩意很实用
They're very useful.
说出《继承之战》里每个角色的名字
Name every character on Succession.
*商战题材美剧
罗根 肯道 希芙 罗曼 哦 被你发现了
Logan, Kendall, Shiv, Roman... Oh, you got me.
所以 我觉得大家一起看奥德丽
So, I thought it would be fun to look at some photos
上次在中国时的照片会很有趣
of Audrey from the last time she was in China.
哦 我的天啊 不 陈家人并不想看那些
Oh, my gosh. No. The Chens don't wanna look at that.
我们想看 - 没错
That's for us. - Yes.
不 我
No, I...
哦 亲爱的 看 这是你第一次
Oh, honey, look, this is the first time
抱她的照片 - 哦 天啊
you held her. - Oh, God.
哦 我的天啊 我要哭了 - 我也是
Oh, my God. I'm gonna cry. - So am I.
不 我知道 挺可爱的 - 这是谁
No, I know. It's cute. - Who's this?
看这满头的秀发
Look at that head of hair.
哦 哦 这是我的生母
Oh. Oh, that's my birth mom.
你怎么从来没有给我看过这张
How have you never shown me this?
我不知道 这不重要
I don't know. It's not a big deal.
那个演员是谁 - 哦 她是
Who was that actor? - Yeah, she...
背面写着你的领养机构
Your adoption agency's on the back.
没错
Yeah.
心望
我们要不要打电♥话♥过去 也许
Should we call them and maybe get
能得到你生母的信息 - 不 我不想那么做
information on your mom? - No. I don't wanna do that.
我是说 我们以前总是谈论这个
I mean, we used to talk about it all the time
在我们小时候 记得吗
when we were little, remember?
一场寻找你生母的大冒险
A grand adventure to find your birth mom?
不 不 那是因为我们当时还小
No. No. That was because we were kids.
我们现在是成年人了 那些都已经过去了
And we're adults now. We've moved on.
至少对我来说如此 好吗 所以不要那样做
At least I have, okay? So let's not do that.
再说了 我已经有了世界上最棒的父母
Anyway, why would I need more parents
为什么还会需要更多的父母呢
when I have the two best parents in the world?
喔 亲爱的 - 哦 我们爱你 宝贝
Aw, honey. - Oh, we love you, sweetie.
你是最棒的
You're the best.
三明治
Sandwich!
白人
White people.
这样吧 让我们再一次举杯
You know what? Another toast.
敬奥德丽 敬告别过去 创造未来
To Audrey. To movin' on and movin' up.
创造未来 - 敬最棒的女儿
Moving up. - To the best daughter
也是你能找到的最棒的律师
and the best lawyer you could ever have.
洛洛以后指不定会需要律师
And Lolo's gonna probably need a lawyer someday.
准备好保释金
Get the bail money ready.
西雅图-塔科马国际机场
你好
猜猜是谁要回祖国去了
Guess who's goin' back to the motherland?
所以 如果你人在北♥京♥ 有多汁的鸡鸡
So, if you're in Beijing and you have a juicy pene
或者批批 联♥系♥我
or a vagine hit me up.
奥德丽 打个招呼
Audrey, say hi.
奥德丽 打个招呼 - 不 洛洛
Audrey, say hi. - No, Lolo.
嘿 所以我有那么一点
Hey, so I kinda can't stop thinking
一直在想你生母的那张照片
about the picture of your birth mom.
你确定你不想找她吗
You sure you don't wanna look for her?
是的 - 我们可以一起去 肯定会很有趣
Yep. - It could be something fun we do together.
洛洛 我就是 我很抱歉
Lolo, I just... I'm sorry,
但你还记得我是来出差的吗
but remember this is a work trip.
是出差 公务 - 谢谢
Work trip. Work trip. - Thank you.
死眼一会过来 顺便一说
Deadeye's coming, by the way.
什么 - 死眼一会过来
What? - Deadeye's coming.
死眼 你的堂妹 - 她去见朋友
Deadeye, your cousin? - She's visiting friends.
而她的父母 你知道 不想她独自坐飞机 所以让我陪护
And her parents, you know, just didn't want her to fly alone, so I'm chaperoning.
陪护一个成年女人吗
A chaperone? For a grown woman?
在你开口之前 我知道你要说什么
Before you say anything, I know what you're thinking.
你的头发长回来了 - 并不完全
Your hair grew back. - Not really.
所以我才会这样给头发分缝
This is why my part is this way.
嗯 那是很久以前了 她现在和那会不同了
Yeah. That was forever ago. And she's different now.
我保证 死眼现在变了很多
I promise. Deadeye has changed.
电影精选列表