That's it.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Okay.
走开啦
不准站街女在这
她不是妓♥女♥
那她为什么穿这种衣服
你有点古板吧
性工作也是工作
哦 你好 我 我的名字是奥德丽
Oh. Hi. My, my name is Audrey.
我在 我在寻找我的母亲
I'm... I'm looking for my mother.
你把照片带来了
You brought the picture?
对 我就是
Yeah, I just...
觉得来中国时带着它会是个好主意
thought it would be nice to have in China.
什么文件我都存着没扔过
你真是个漂亮女孩 你没变过
你认识她
她认识你
She knew you.
当然啦
是我帮她弄好机构领养的
她认识我的母亲吗
Does she know my mother?
你知道她的妈妈在哪里吗
每一个女孩我都记得
一个个都很好
但是当然都很害怕
你知道 她们都还是少女
她们的父母不想让任何人知道
只想她们快点把孩子生出来
回到韩国
韩国
她说什么
What is she saying?
好吧 什么 怎么回事
Okay, what's, what's going on?
她知道我的母亲在哪里吗
Does she know where my mom is?
她不知道吗
她看起来就很像韩国人
你 韩国女孩
You, Korea girl.
你妈妈的名字叫朴闵
Your mom's name is Min Park.
你 你搞错了
That... That's a mistake.
我 我是华裔
I'm... I'm Chinese.
我 我上过一年中文学校
I... I went to Chinese school for a year.
我 我们 我们过春节 我
I... I... We... We celebrated Chinese New Year's. I...
但韩国也很好 我是说 韩国有吃播
But Korea's great. I mean, there's... There's mukbang,
烧酒 现代汽车 《江南区风格》
soju, Hyundai, Gangnam Style,
*韩国歌♥手朴载相的热门单曲
赫因斯•沃德和查尔斯•梅尔顿都有一半韩国血统
half of Hines Ward, half of Charles Melton,
*分别为美式橄榄球运动员和美国演员
兰道尔•朴则是百分百韩国血统
all of Randall Park.
*美国演员
她应该穿韩服嘛
把我的裙子还给我
I want my dress back.
我早就猜到她是韩国人
你看那张大圆脸
起码她不是日本人
别这么种族主义
Stop being so racist!
我一辈子都生活在错误当中
My whole life has been wrong.
不
It hasn't.
我们成为朋友只是因为我的父母
We're only friends because my parents were, like,
发现你也是个华裔小女孩
"Ooh, another little Chinese girl."
我来帮大家都说句话
In everyone's defense,
整个镇上只有我们是亚裔
we were the only Asian people in town.
所以我们还是会成为朋友
So we still would've been friends.
白人搞不懂这之间的区别
White people don't know the difference.
我父母就是白人 - 你是韩裔又怎样
My parents are white. - So what if you're Korean?
我们最终还不是都一样
We all end up in the same place.
都会像这样背着手
Walking around town with our hands
在镇子上走来走去
behind our back, like this.
够了 够了
That's enough. That's enough.
去他的
Fuck this.
我是说
I mean...
这整个寻亲之旅就是胡闹
This whole birth mom journey is bullshit.
这么说吧
You know what?
我想找她只是为了
I only wanted to find her
完成这笔他妈的商业交易
to close this fucking business deal.
我根本他妈的不在乎
I don't actually give a shit
我是韩裔律师还是华裔律师
if I'm a Korean lawyer or a Chinese lawyer
或者他妈的德裔律师 因为我是个律师
or a fucking German lawyer, because I'm a lawyer.
我就会完成这项工作
And I'm goin' to finish this job.
你经历了很多 你明白吗
This is all a lot, you know?
你不必现在就考虑工作的事情
You don't have to think about work right now.
这上面写她在首尔 对吧
This says she's in Seoul, right?
你刚才是这么说的吗 - 呃 对
That's what you said earlier? - Uh, yeah.
好 那么 如果我们现在去首尔
Okay. So, if we go to Seoul right now,
我还来得及找到她 带她回来
I could still find her and bring her back in time
去超的宴会 - 但是 韩国大概有
to go to Chao's dinner. - But there are probably, like,
一万个叫作朴闵的人
ten thousand Min Parks in Korea.
是 但是我们有她所有的信息
Yes, but we have all of her info right here.
我们可以请一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We can hire a private investigator
帮忙找人 - 我太想一起去了
to track her down. - I'm so in.
谢谢 谢谢你 死眼 你是个很棒的朋友
Thank you. Thank you, Deadeye. You're an amazing friend.
洛洛 你要一起来吗
Lolo, are you in?
我是说 这就是你所希望的 不是吗
I mean, this is what you wanted, right?
我去 我一起去 没错 - 好的 谢谢你
I'm in. I'm in, yeah. - Yes. Thank you.
谢谢你 我们出发吧
Thank you. Let's go.
护照 护照 我们的护照在哪里
Passports. Passports. Where are our passports?
哦 在我被偷走的行李箱里
Oh, they are in my suitcase that got stolen.
我们不需要他妈的护照 大家一起
We don't need fuckin' passports. Let's go.
开动脑筋 什么主意都好 来吧
Let's think. No bad ideas. Let's go.
我们可以靠亮出奶♥子♥
We could flash our titties and just
一路搭便车 - 这是个坏主意
hitchhike the whole way. - That's a bad idea.
我们可以坐火箭进入太空
We could take a rocket to space
再尝试降落在韩国 太空里没有海关
and then try to land in Korea. No customs in the atmosphere.
我感觉这个主意更糟
I feel like that's worse.
好吧 呃 我们成为邮购新娘
Okay, uh, we become mail-order brides,
呃 然后我们 我们找个巨大的信封
uh, and then we... We find a really big envelope
然后我们就
and then we could just...
我很欣赏你的精神 死眼
I fuckin' love that spirit, Deadeye.
再继续想 - 我们再吸一次可♥卡♥因♥
Just keep thinking. - We take coke again
然后直接跑过去 - 我不要再吸粉了
and we just sprint. - No more coke!
继续 继续 再来 再来 伙计们
Let's go. Let's go. Come on. Come on, guys.
我们可以游过去 - 是吗
We could swim there. - Okay.
没错 你能 你能闭气多长时间
Yeah. How, how long can you hold your breath?
不行了 不行了 我只能坚持这么久
That's it! That's it! I can't do it anymore!
不够久 好吧 你看 好了吗 好了吗
Not long enough. Okay, look. Ready? Ready? Ready?
你们知道谁不需要过机场安检吗
You know who can bypass airport security?
奥巴马一家 - 没错 还有韩国流行歌♥星
The Obamas. - Yes. And K-pop stars.
我们不是韩国流行歌♥星
We are not K-pop stars.
我们现在还不是
Not yet, we aren't.
所以 你们确定这样做管用吗
So, are we sure this is gonna work?
你永远可以相信防弹少年团的铁粉
BTS Army always comes through.
@金硕珍灰姑娘88 说不会有问题的
@Jinderalla88 said we should be good to go.
表现出自信的样子 我们是布朗尼周二组合
Just act confident. We're Brownie Tuesday.
我们是一个全新的组合
We're a brand-new group.
刚刚在上海出道
We just did our debut in Shanghai.
我们的首支单曲有九百万下载量
Our first single has nine million downloads.
大家还记得自己的名字吗
Everyone remember their names?
飒茜 - 可蒂
Sassy. - Cutie.
丽莎 - 丽莎二号♥
Lisa. - Lisa "two".
没问题 - 没问题
We got this. - We got this.
你们的护照在哪里
Where are your passports?
我们是布朗尼周二组合 - 没错 我们上周
We're Brownie Tuesday. - Yeah. We signed with
刚和劲爆娱乐签约 那是我们的飞机
Hit Bang Entertainment last week. That's our jet.
你们的旅行文件在哪里
Where are your travel documents?
你们知道订票人的姓名吗
Do you even know the name of your booking?
知道 呃 @金硕珍灰姑娘88
Yeah. Uh, @Jinderalla88.
请离开这里
Please leave.
我以为你的朋友已经安排好了
I thought you said your friend set this up.
我就知道
I knew it.
他们只是网友 他们不是真的
They're just online friends. They're not real friends.
不不 没关系
No, no. It's okay.
我们可以再想其他办法
We'll figure something else out.
不 不 这种事总发生在我身上
No, no. This always happens to me.
我交到的朋友永远靠不住
I make friends, but they never come through.
没有人想和我做朋友
No one wants to be my friend.
这一切都
This is all so
他妈的蠢爆了
fucking stupid.
电影精选列表