Look at me! Look at me!
不会有事的 我们可以坐火车
It'll be fine. We'll take the train and...
直接去海清
And go straight to Haiching
明天下午就能到
and we'll be there tomorrow afternoon.
我就能完成这桩交易
And I'm gonna close this deal.
而且和你的生母见面也是好事
And it'd be really nice to meet your birth mother.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你们会跟我一起吗
Okay, will you guys come with me?
那他妈肯定啊 姐妹
Fuck yes, bitch.
我会陪着你的 奥德丽 - 哦 我的天啊 谢谢你
I'm here for you, Audrey. - Oh, my God, thank you.
真的吗 - 我喜欢大冒险
Really? - I love a grand adventure.
谢谢 谢谢你 好了
Thank you. Thank you. Okay.
Okay, so we're gonna go to Haiching.
好 所以我们要去海清
好的 没问题 对 就这样 我们就这样做
Okay, all right. Yeah, we're doin' it. We're doin' it.
去海清 宝贝 - 没错
Haiching, baby! - Yes!
老家 我们来了
伙计们 伙计们 我是个男孩
Guys, guys, I'm a boy.
就跟你们大家说一下
Just so you guys know,
我的腰包里有额外的现金
I have extra cash in my money belt.
另外我们的护照也在里面
And also, our passports are in there too.
你怎么疑心这么重 - 别担心
Why are you being paranoid? - Don't worry.
我的箱子上有锁 你放里面吧
I've got locks on my bag. Just put it in here.
真的吗 - 当然
Really? - Of course.
好 确保你的拉链一直是拉好的
Okay. Make sure your bags are zipped at all times.
瞧 拉好拉链 拉好拉链
See? Zip it. Zip it. Zip it.
我们在中国 这是世界上最安全的地方
We're in China. It's the safest place in the world.
我听说如果你个子矮
I heard that if you're short,
就会被绑♥架♥到体操农场去
you'll get kidnapped to go live on a gymnastics farm.
才没有这种事
That's not a thing.
我想说的就是 作为外国人
All I'm saying is that as foreigners,
我们需要特别警惕 明白吗
we need to be extra vigilant, okay?
眼观六路耳听八方 还要注意
Just keep our heads on a swivel. And watch what
饮食内容 - 哦 好主意
we eat and what we drink. - Ooh, good call.
我们去买♥♥小吃吧 - 啊呜啊呜
Let's get some snacks. - Nom, nom, nom.
鱿鱼串 - 好吧
Squid on a stick. - Okay.
等下回到这里来 行吗
Just come back here, okay?
还有八分钟时间 - 好了 你猜怎么着
We have eight minutes. - Okay, guess what?
还记得我跟你说过我试镜的那部电影
Remember when I told you I auditioned for that movie?
《情归橘郡》吗
Sweet Home Orange County?
我拿到角色了 - 你什么
Well, I got the part. - You what?
我明年夏天会去洛杉矶
I'm gonna be in LA next summer.
哦 恭喜
Oh, congratulations.
你不是也有机会去洛杉矶吗
Isn't there a chance you're gonna be in LA too?
没错
Yeah.
辣妹在梦幻洛杉矶 - 你瞧
Hotties in La La Land! - See,
所以我必须搞定这单成为合伙人
this is why I have to close this deal and make partner.
那样简直太棒了
It's gonna be so amazing
有朋友相伴 我是说 你真的
to have a friend there. I mean, you really...
你真的懂我
You really know me.
是的 我知道 - 你见识过很多
Yeah, I know. - You've seen a lot.
我见识得有点太多了
I've seen a little too much.
你觉得我没有告诉克拉伦斯我所有的过去
Do you think it's okay that I haven't told Clarence
这么做有问题吗
everything about my past and...
哦 不 当然没问题
Yeah, no, it's totally okay.
我是说 嘿 你能不能
I mean, hey, can you...
不要和洛洛提洛杉矶的事
Not mention LA to Lolo?
我还没有和她说到这件事
I haven't really told her about it yet.
她会对此有意见吗
Is there an issue there?
嗯 不 我是说 我最终会告诉她的
Yeah, no, I mean, I'll tell her eventually.
但是 呃 你知道 她手头没有我这么多事儿
But, uh, you know, she doesn't have as much going on as I do.
而我 我就是觉得
And I, I just think it might be
留点空间会比较好
great to have some space.
我懂了
I get it.
这是你我之间的秘密
It's between you and me.
谢谢你 - 拉链拉好了
Thank you. - Zip.
我们坐哪里
Where do we sit?
找个有空位的车厢
Find any car with open seats.
对不起
那几个家伙看起来很可疑
Those guys look shady.
哦 这里有空位 - 我并不
Oh, there's room here. - I'm not really...
坐这里会很挤
We'd have to squeeze.
我讨厌橘子的味道
I hate the smell of oranges.
哦 你好 呃 有人和你一起吗
Oh, hi, um, is anyone else sitting here with you?
没 抱歉 没有 这里没有人坐
No. Sorry. No. They're not sitting here.
哦 太好了 嘿 伙计们
Oh, amazing. Hey, guys!
伙计们 伙计们 来吧 我找到了
Guys, guys, come on. I found one.
能见到一个美国人真是太好了
It's so nice to see an American.
你是从哪里过来的
Where are you visiting from?
哦 呃 实际上我就在北♥京♥生活
Oh, um, I actually live in Beijing.
不是吧 她就在这生活
No way. She lives here.
对 我搬到这里来 大概
Yeah. I moved here, like,
我想 有五年了 我喜欢这里
I wanna say, five years ago. I love it.
而且 长我这样的在这里
Also, looking like me here
会受到很多关注 - 当然
I get so much attention. - Totally.
亚洲人对待我
Asian people with me,
就是 他们 我 我就像吉赛尔
it's just... They've... I... I'm Gisele.
*指国际名模吉赛尔•邦辰
嗯 所以 你喜欢在这里生活吗
Yeah. So, you like living here?
我很喜欢 人们很善良
I love it. The people are great,
食物很美味 而且很安全
the food's incredible. And it's safe.
很安全吗 因为 我 我是说
Is it safe? Because, I... I mean,
就是 我听说这里扒手很多 是吗
I just, I hear there's a lot of pickpockets here, right?
而且中国的年轻人对毒品越来越感兴趣
And Chinese youths are getting really into drugs.
他妈的没错 就是这样
Fuck yeah, they are.
中国小孩太他妈的酷了
Chinese kids are cool as fuck.
特别他妈的喜欢开派对
They fucking party.
在这里你什么都能买♥♥到
You can get anything you want here.
我 这 这简直不可思议
I... It's... It's so unbelievable.
我是说 你想要什么都有
I mean, anything you want.
芬太尼 苯二氮 大♥麻♥
China White, benzos, bush, kush.
呃 我有点好奇 你是做什么工作的
Uh, just curious, what do you do for work?
哦 我做进口 进口生意
Oh, I do import. I do import
然后我 我还做出口生意 - 太酷了
and then I... I also do export. - That's so cool.
所以 是家具生意吗
So like, like furniture?
当然
Sure.
我例假来了 我得去一趟厕所
I have my period. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
哦 该死 我在流血
Oh, shit. I'm bleeding.
操
Fuck.
哦 我的天啊 她人真好 - 你认真的吗
Oh, my God. She's so sweet! - Are you serious?
那女人太可疑了 - 你在说什么
That bitch is so suspicious. - What are you talking about?
她人非常好啊 - 好了 我知道你选择她
She's super nice. - Okay, I know you chose her
是因为她是个穿着棒球衫的美国大妞
because she's American varsity blue corn-fed bitch,
但是 不
but, like, no!
不 她非常可疑 她肯定
No, she's totally sus! There's something
有什么问题 - 没错 虽然我不喜欢你
wrong with her. - Yeah, you're not my favorite,
但是我同意你 - 该死 操
but I do agree. - Shit! Fuck!
嗨 你还 - 操 操 操
Hey, are you... - Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
波克斯会杀了我的
Pox is gonna kill me.
这里确实挺热的 - 操
I know it's hot in here. - Fuck!
这窗户是不能开的 - 你们看着我♥干♥什么
You can't open that window. - What are you looking at?
我这里没什么好看的
There's nothing to fucking see here.
不要那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
发生什么了
What is that?
有没有看到可疑的人
我们现在在找毒品
给我看你的袋子
是警♥察♥ 他们在查包
It's the cops. They're doing a bag check.
呃 对 火车上有一个毒贩
Um, yeah, there's a drug dealer on the train.
哦 操 - 你们觉得是谁
Oh, fuck! - Who do we think it is?
吃橘子的那家人吗
The family with the oranges?
奥德丽 醒醒吧 就是这个贱♥人♥
Audrey, get a fucking grip! It's this bitch.
哦 我的天啊 你是个毒贩
Oh, my God! You're a drug dealer?
我当然是 我刚才就在试图卖♥♥毒品给你们
电影精选列表