哦 你好
Oh. Hi.
我不知道现在你在这工作
I didn't know you worked here now.
没 我只是给生病的景代班
I don't. I'm just covering 'cause Jing's out sick.
我在尝试模仿她的风格 你觉得如何
I'm trying to match her vibe. What do you think?
32号♥ 32号♥
Number 32! Number 32!
两位里面请
Party of two!
不错 模仿得很棒
Yeah, that's good.
洛洛 - 抱歉 我很抱歉 呃
Lolo. - Sorry. I'm so sorry. Um...
她不想跟你说话
She doesn't wanna talk to you.
是 我知道 因为我给她 呃
Yeah, I figured when I left her, like,
留了十条言她都没有回电♥话♥
ten messages and she didn't call me back.
抱歉
Sorry.
家人最大 我得请你出去 但是当然 我会礼貌点
Family first. Have to do it. Respectfully, of course.
好的 不 我知道 我知道
Yeah, no, I know. I know.
见到你很高兴 - 见到你我也很高兴
Good to see you. - Good to see you, too.
洛洛 洛洛 不不不 洛洛 停下
Lolo! Lolo! No, no, no. Lolo! Stop.
不不不 嘿 嘿 松手 松手 停
No, no, no. Hey! Hey! Break! Break! Stop!
抱歉 我很抱歉
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, everyone.
希望你们吃得开心
Enjoy your meal.
呃 就是 所有事情都一团糟
Um, it's, it's just that everything's a mess
而那全是我的错
and it's all my fault.
从我们小时候起
Ever since we were kids,
我就是这样一个吓坏了的小女孩
I was this scared little girl
总是觉得她必须向所有人证明自己
who always felt like she had to prove herself to everyone
对你除外
except for you.
你总是为我着想
You were always looking out for me.
只有和你相处时我才能安心做自己
With you was the only time I felt safe to be me.
尽管我自己都不知道自己是谁
Even though I didn't know who the hell I was.
而你总是自在地做自己
But you've always been comfortable being you.
你试着让我也这样觉得
And you tried to make me feel that way too.
你比我更了解我自己
You know me better than I know myself.
我
I...
你说得对 我讨厌在那家律所工作
You were right. I hated working at that law firm.
但是 多亏了你 我可以做更有意义的事情
But... Thanks to you, I can do something more meaningful.
自己开一家律所
Start my own practice.
因为我知道现在我已经足够勇敢
Because I know that I'm brave enough now.
棒极了
Hell yeah.
她在中国来了一场魔鬼三人行
She had a devil's threesome in China.
哈 什么
Huh? What?
没错
I did.
洛洛 你在这里工作
Lolo, it's so great
真是太好了
that you are working here.
对此我十分为你骄傲
And I'm so proud of you for that
但你是个了不起的 真正的艺术家
but you are an incredible, true artist.
你不能就这样放弃 只因为
You cannot give that up just because
我说谎伤了你的心 是个愚蠢而失败的朋友
I am a lying, hurtful, stupid failure of a friend.
奥德丽 我没放弃艺术 你瞧
Audrey, I haven't given up. Look.
墙上就是我的舔舔猫
My wall of licky cats.
我昨天刚卖♥♥掉一只
I just sold one yesterday.
我当服务员只是防止成为寄生虫的权宜之计
I'm only waiting tables for now so I'm not such a barnacle.
作为朋友 你对我一直比我
You've always been a better friend to me
对你更好 而我真的 真的很抱歉
than I have been to you. And I'm so, so sorry.
闭嘴吧 好吗
Just shut up. Okay?
你是我能拥有的最棒的朋友
You're the best friend I could ever ask for.
给予了我最大的支持
The biggest support system.
而我很抱歉 感到抱歉的他妈是我才对
And I'm sorry. I'm the one that's fuckin' sorry.
我把你做的一切视为理所应当
I took you for granted.
所以 这意味着你原谅我了吗
So, does that mean you forgive me?
过来吧你
Come here, bitch.
友谊
Friendship.
加我一个行吗
Party of three?
哦 我的天啊 来吧
Oh, my God. Get in here.
死眼
Deadeye.
我们和好了 宝贝
We're back, baby!
等等 所有人都和好了吗
Wait, are we all back?
你已经和凯特重新联络过了吗
Have you and Kat started talkin' again?
是 我给她打电♥话♥道过歉了
Yeah, I called her to apologize.
但是等一下 意思是你和凯特也有联络吗
But wait, does that mean you and Kat were talking?
我们有联络
We've been in touch.
我们可亲了
We're like this.
那么 我们应该再进行一次旅行 四个人一起
So, we should all go on a trip again, the four of us.
去美丽的南达科他州 玉米宫殿的所在地
To beautiful South Dakota. Home of the Corn Palace.
好啊 - 下次吧
Yeah. - Bookmark it.
事实上凯特和我有一个主意
Kat and I actually had a place in mind.
一年后
巴黎
(法语)你好
Bonjour!
瞧瞧我们 瞧瞧我们
Look at us! Look at us!
我们的第二次年度挚友之旅
Our second annual best friends trip.
这一定会很棒
This is gonna be iconic.
让我们先来点艺术和文化
Let's start with some art and culture.
哦 我爱罗丹
Oh, I love Roldan.
*法国雕塑艺术家
我必须得说 法国人很会雕刻奶♥子♥
I gotta say, the French know how to sculpt a titty.
我爱艺术
I love art.
哦 这肯定会非常有趣
Oh, that's gonna be so much fun.
艺术 艺术 艺术
Art. Art. Art.
所以 有人饿了吗
So, is anyone hungry?
有 当然 - 我饿了
Yes. Please. - I am.
我想尝尝蜗牛
I want to try escargot.
你知道 我们并不是非得吃法国菜
You know, we don't have to eat French food.
太好吃了 - 我喜欢这个韩式烤肉
This is so good. - I love this bulgogi.
好了 好了 让我们一起举杯
Okay, okay. A toast.
敬奥德丽 牛逼女老板
To Audrey. Badass boss bitch
自己开律所 - 没错
starting her own firm. - Yes, she is!
敬我们最亲爱的死眼
To our dearest Deadeye.
因为伊举办了最精彩的游戏之夜
Because they host the most incredible game night
*此处使用了非二元性别的人称代词
专门就为了让我在卡坦岛桌游当中打败伊
specifically so I can crush them at Catan.
也敬凯特
And to Kat
参演了大名鼎鼎的格蕾塔•葛韦格导演的电影
who's in a movie directed by the Greta Gerwig.
没错
Yes, she is!
好了 还敬我们的弗里达•卡洛洛
Okay. And to our very own Frida Kah-Lolo...
*弗里达•卡罗为著名墨西哥画家
她的莲花作品集终于公开展出了
whose lotus collection is finally at the MOCA.
好吧 即使不是在现代艺术博物馆
Well, it's not the Museum of Contemporary Arts
在斯♥诺♥霍米什的咖啡厅也行 让我们干杯
but it is a cafe in Snohomish. So ganbei to that.
干杯
Ganbei!
我不想绑♥架♥
I don't wanna hijack
我们的第二次年度挚友之旅 但是
our second annual best friends trip but
亲亲克拉伦斯和我正在为婚礼规划一个秋天的日期
Clar-Bear and I looking at fall dates for the wedding
而我就是想问
and I was just wondering...
你们愿意代表新娘一方出席吗
will you all be my bridal party?
真的吗 当然 - 当然 我们愿意
Really? Of course. - Of course, we will.
当然了 喔哦
Duh! Ooh!
新娘一方代表应该都纹上和凯特一样的纹身
The bridal party should all get matching tattoos like Kat.
好吧 非常好笑
Okay, very funny.
非常好笑 哈哈
Very funny. Ha-ha.
干杯
Ganbei!
嗯 或者我们可以纹上中国国旗
Mmm. Or we could get a tattoo of the Chinese flag
来纪念祖国
to commemorate the motherland.
或者碧姬公主 我还没想好
Or Princess Peach. I haven't decided.
*游戏《超级马里奥》中的角色
我想我会纹一个埃菲尔铁塔
I think I'm gonna get an Eiffel Tower.
代表巴黎吗 - 不 代表这个
Because Paris? - No, the...
嗯 好吧
Hmm. Yeah.
好了 说得好像你们真的都会去纹身一样
Yeah, like you all are gonna get tattoos.
如果我说我已经纹过了呢
What if I already got one?
我已经纹了一个
I already got one.
不可能 - 什么
You did not. - What?
想看吗
Wanna see?
它会发光
It lights up.
电影精选列表