Oh, stop with that, Gerger.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
不过只是个名字
It's just a name.
甚至都不是你的本名
It's not even yours.
你说什么?
What?
他不是你父亲,格雷格
He's not your father, Greg.
你是小时候被我们收养的
He adopted you when you were little.
但他确实很爱你
And he did care about you.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
一个好人?妈,他丢下了我们
A good man? Mom, he left us.
不,是我们离开了他
No, we left him.
以免落得跟其他人一样
He would have left us eventually.
最后被男人抛弃
They all do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么?
You know what?
为什么我总会支离破碎?
Why do I always break things?
那是你♥爸♥爸?
Is that your dad?
很可惜,他不是
No, actually.
现在我知道为什么我总觉得自己像个孤儿了
Guess now I know why I always felt like an orphan.
大家都像孤儿
We're all orphans.
这就是一场孤儿们的运动
It's a movement of orphans.
不
No.
别,不是吧
No. Come on.
朗尼,别走
Lonnie, don't go.
大家需要你在这儿,我需要你在这儿
We need you here. I need you here.
这一切因我而起
I start things, man.
再之后就不属于我了
It's what I do.
当我对人们失去了作用
And then when people are done with me,
他们就会把我赶出去
they throw me back.
就像约拿那样
Just like Jonah.
你要去哪里?
Where you gonna go?
佛罗里达
Florida.
专注我们的婚姻
Work on our marriage.
寻找新事物
Find something new.
你说过我们是一家人
You said we were a family.
是啊,可家人就像乐队
Yeah, families are like bands, man.
家人也会解散
They break up.
我还是自己一个人比较好
I'm better on my own.
我没告诉你
I never did tell you.
我们第一次见面的那个晚上
That first night we met,
上帝让我看到了一个异象……
God showed me a vision...
我看到你
Of you.
在数千人面前布道
Speaking before a crowd of thousands.
别让我成为你的负担
Don't let me get in the way of that.
那你就留下
Then stay here.
别走
Stay.
求你了,帮我达成那个异象
Please, help me get there.
我不能,兄弟
I can't, little brother.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他说错了,你知道吗?
He's wrong, you know?
我们永远是你的家人
We'll always be your family.
再见,格雷格
Bye, Greg.
我知道你和我爸谈过了
I know you talked to my dad.
我很抱歉他让你备受打击
And I'm so sorry that he ruined it.
我刚知道,所以我就直接过来了
I just found out, so I came straight here.
我没事,凯西
It's okay, Cath.
反正也只是想想
It was just a thought.
正好我也不是真买♥♥了戒指什么的
Wasn't like I actually bought a ring or anything.
行
Great.
那,嗯…
Well, um...
我只是,呃,想说
I just, uh, wanted to say
我......其实......很愿意......跟你......
I am very much in favor
一起走向未来
of a future together.
哦,嗯…
Yeah. And, uh...
谢谢
thank you.
不客气?
You're welcome?
嘿,还发生了什么事吗?
Hey, what's going on?
还能是啥?聚了又散的破事呗
It's the same old story, you know?
我妈说得没错
Mom was right.
她说了什么?
Right about what?
格雷格
Greg.
看着我
Look at me.
她说了什么?
Right about what?
所有人都会离你而去
The fact that everyone leaves.
早晚会
Eventually.
你觉得你找到了切实可靠的
You think you found something solid,
坚不可摧的东西,
something firm,
可突然一切都开始破碎
it all just starts to fall apart.
这就是我们的下场
And that's what's gonna happen to us
因为每个人都会是这下场
because that is what happens to everyone.
并不是,好吗
It's not. Listen.
我不在乎我爸怎么说
I don't care what my dad says.
我不在乎你叫什么名字,你来自哪里,
I don't care what your name is, where you come from,
你有多少钱,我都不在乎
and how much money you make, any of that.
你永远都有一席之地
You have a place where you belong.
就在我心里
It's with me.
在大家心中
It's with us.
你还没从去年的经历中学到什么吗?
Haven't you learned anything in the last year?
格雷格
Greg.
我知道你这么说是为我好
I know that you think you mean that...
不,我真那么认为
I do...I do mean that.
我爱你,我想和你在一起
But I love you, and I wanna be with you.
我不认为你真的
I don't think that you really
真的知道自己想要什么
know what you want.
也许你才是那个不知道自己想要什么的人
Maybe you're the one who doesn't know what you want.
对,显而易见!凯西!看看我们!
Well, obviously, Cath, look at us!
是啊,看看!我们……我们正在吵架
Yeah, look at us! We're... We're arguing.
我们......我们正在表达我们的感受
We're talking about our feelings.
我们……我们正在努力解决
We're... We're working through things.
这......这就是谈恋爱,白♥痴♥
It's called being in a relationship, idiot.
你那是什么动作……
What is...
你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
你为什么不努力争取呢?
Why aren't you fighting for this?
就算是,为了我
Come on, fight for me.
哇
Wow.
你说你在寻找真♥相♥
You know, you say that you're looking for the truth.
而我觉得你只是在为不幸找借口
I really just think you're looking for an excuse to be unhappy.
那你继续吧
So go ahead.
我不会再打扰你了
Don't let me stand in your way.
恭喜,爸,你赢了
Congrats, Dad. You win.
我们分手了
We broke up.
凯瑟,我希望你知道…
Cathe, I hope you know that...
我爱你,闺女
I love you, Mouse.
胜过这世界上的一切
More than anything in the world.
我只是不想看到你受伤
I just don't wanna see you get hurt.
我只希望你能亲自体验一下
I just wish you could experience this.
爸,这场运动不局限于嬉皮士
Dad, it's not just for hippies.
它的意义要大得多
It's so much bigger than that.
我也爱你
I love you too.
♪欢迎回来
♪ Welcome back
歌♥曲:《Welcome Back》by Send Medicine
♬欢迎重拾你曾经的笃信
♪ Welcome back to the things that you once believe in.
大家都期待着呢
Everyone's waiting.
他们期待的是朗尼
They're expecting Lonnie.
恰克,这和朗尼无关
Chuck, this never was about Lonnie
与你无关
or you
与任何一个人无关
or any one person.
他还没准备好
He wasn't ready.
也许我也一样
Maybe I wasn't ready.
我把他逼得太紧了
I pushed him too hard.
我把事情搞得一团糟,凯
I made a real mess of things, Kay.
电影精选列表