汤米和杰森的关系很特别
Tommy had a very unique relationship to Jason
因为至少在第五部的结尾,他真的
because at least at the end of "Part 5," he actually
看起来他会成为下一个杰森。
looks like he will become the next Jason.
在《第四部》中,科里·费尔德曼演得非常出色,
In "Part 4," which Corey Feldman played so beautifully,
他最后进了疯人院。
he ends up in an insane asylum.
他是怪物还是受害者?他两者都有。
Is he monster or victim? Well, he's a little bit of both.
他只想杀了所有人。
He just wants to kill everybody.
但他没有理解我。我用拖拉机碾了他。
He didn't get me though. I ran him over with a tractor...
为数不多的幸存兄弟之一
one of the very few brothers that survived
顺便说一下,《十三号♥星期五》系列。
the "Friday the 13th" series, by the way.
他们想在第六部里杀了我
They wanted to kill me off in "Part VI,"
但我们说,“不,不要这样对我们。”
but we said, "Nope, not doing that to us."
约翰·李梅的角色……另一个很好的例子
John LeMay's character... another good one
因为我们大吵了一架。
because we had a hell of a fight.
我确实奋力抵抗了一下。
I did put up a pretty good fight.
到处都停电了
The electricity's going off everywhere,
我只是呼吸沉重,出了很多汗
and I'm just breathing heavy and sweating a lot
然后狠狠揍他一顿。很有趣,
and smacking the hell out of him. It was fun,
但能活下来是一种荣誉
but surviving Jason is an honor.
在我的讣告里,会写"约翰活下来了,
In my obituary, it'll say " John survived Jason,
但却无法生存。”
but could not survive life."
雷尼和杰森有特殊关系
Rennie had a special connection to Jason
因为我认为她邪恶的叔叔
because I think her evil uncle
当她还是个小女孩的时候我就试着教她游泳。
was trying to teach her how to swim when she was a little girl.
我把她扔进水里
I tossed her in the water,
对一个叔叔来说,这可不是什么好事。
which was a not-very-nice thing to do for an uncle.
她有一种莫名的恐惧
And she had an inordinate fear
溺水。
of drowning.
她看到杰森在水下。
And she saw Jason under the water.
我觉得扮演这个角色很有力量,尤其是在最后
I felt very empowered playing the part, especially at the end
当我是唯一的幸存者,我们在下水道里。
when I was the only one surviving and there we were in the sewers.
我觉得,
And I felt like,
"好吧,这是一个很好,很硬,
"All right, this is a nice, tough,
准确地描绘了一个女孩的力量。”
accurate portrayal of a girl's strength."
你没把我弄到湖里,
You didn't get me in the lake,
你现在抓不到我了!
and you're not gonna get me now!
我可能会回去再拍一部《十三号♥星期五》
I would probably go back and do another "Friday the 13th."
如果没有别的,那就为了让我的孩子们开心。
If nothing else, then just to make my boys happy.
《黑色星期五》电影里的女人
Women in "Friday the 13th" movies
都是坚强的。你知道,他们性格坚强。
are always strong. You know, they're strong characters.
我们想要做到这一点。
And we wanted to be true to that.
所以托德和我想到了这个机器人的想法
So Todd and I came up with this idea of this robot
让机器人变成女性。
and making the robot female.
这是她最讨人喜欢的地方之一
One of the most delightful things about her
势不可挡,镇定自若。
is like just unstoppable, unflappable.
我感到非常荣幸,因为我能在这部电影中幸存下来。
I feel very privileged in that I got to survive that movie.
尽管他把我的脑袋撞掉了,我还是个脑袋……
Even though he knocked my block off and I was a head...
我是一个会说话的人
I was a talking head
我想,电影的后三分之一……
for, I think, the last third of the movie...
我觉得自己是幸运儿之一。
I feel like one of the lucky ones.
我想大多数幸存下来的人
I think most of the people that have survived
因为我们所有的导演都是女性
have been women because all of us directors
有巨大的罪恶感
have a tremendous amount of guilt
为我们对这些可怜的女孩所做的一切
for what we've done to all of these poor girls
在电影里。
in the movies.
我确实认为女主人公有一种力量,
I do think that the heroines have a strength that's there,
而是一个真正的弱点
but a real vulnerability
这吸引了人们。
that attracts people.
人们想要爱你,想要为你加油。
People wanna love you and they wanna cheer for you.
如果他们问我
If they were to ask me
演《黑色星期五》里的幸存者……
to do sort of the "Friday the 13th" survivors...
我要和杰森较量…我会这么做吗?
gonna take on Jason... would I do it?
地狱耶!
Hell yeah!
那不是很好吗
Wouldn't it be great
如果这个系列的女强人回来了
if the strong women of the series came back
和他较量?
and took him on?
那太好了……所以也许艾德里安,拉尔和我。
It would be great... so maybe Adrienne and Lar and myself.
我认为如果你有一个三和♥弦♥会很有趣
I think that it would be very interesting if you had a triad
在那些女孩中,你本该拥有超能力,
of the girls, where you would have the powers,
一个非常坚强的人,一个有胆量的人。
an extremely strong one and just a ballsy character.
对于影迷来说,这将是一部梦幻电影。我觉得我们还是可以成功的。
It would be a dream movie for the fans. And I think we could still pull it off.
我们还有好几年的时间。
We still have a couple of good years in us.
杰森?杰森在哪里? !
Jason? Where's Jason?!
我们照顾他。
We took care of him.
求你了,求你了,救救我。
Please please please, help me.
是啊,霉运有时会很血腥。
Yeah, bad luck sure can be bloody.
不仅仅是屏幕上的受害者会遇到问题。
It's not just the victims on the screen that run into problems.
在过去的30年里,我们经历了很多困难时期
Over the past 30 years there have been troublesome times
对于《黑色星期五》的制片人来说也是如此。
for the "Friday the 13th" filmmakers as well.
许多人无事可做
Many had nothing whatsoever to do
和我们戴冰球面具的朋友。
with our hockey-masked friend.
保罗?
Paul?
拍摄我的死亡场景是一个挑战。
Shooting my death scene was a bit of a challenge.
这就是恐怖的部分
That's where the horror part came
和我一起拍戏。
into the filming with me.
从这里往下,我就在水里。
From here down, I was in the water.
有些时候我只是觉得
There were points where I just felt
好像我再也撑不下去了。
like I couldn't go on anymore.
温度不是22度就是23度。天气非常非常冷
It was either 22 or 23º. It was very very cold
她穿着比基尼,浑身冰凉。
and she had a bikini on and she was freezing.
她冷得牙齿直打战,
She was so cold her teeth were chattering,
这个女孩的脸都发青了。
and this girl was actually turning blue.
泰德·怀特站在我这边
Ted White stood up for me
并要求我们
and demanded that we
现在就去打一针,不然就等着瞧吧。
get the shot now or else.
结果我得了体温过低症,
And it turns out that I had gotten hypothermia,
我病得很重
and I was quite sick
之后的几天。
for several days after that.
花了一整天的时间来拍摄电影的结尾
A whole day spent filming the end of the movie
杰森被吸进地下的地方
where Jason's getting sucked into the earth
还想把我拖下水。
and trying to drag me down with him.
在录音棚中,他们创造了一个巨大的沙盒
On the soundstage, they'd pretty much created this large sandbox
上面有个洞,杰森会跳出来
with a hole in it, which Jason would pop up,
抓住我的腿,把我往下拉。
grab me by the leg and keep pulling me down.
由于某种原因,这个序列花了半天时间
And for some reason that sequence took a half a day
我扯着嗓子尖叫
with me screaming at the top of my lungs
让我的身体疲惫不堪。
and just wearing my body out.
我以为每一枪都是最后一枪?
I thought every shot was gonna be the last dang one, you know?
我想就是它了。“我们搞定了,宝贝。”
I thought it was it. "We got this one, baby."
我想我这辈子从来没有这么累过。
I don't think I've ever been so exhausted in my life.
现在,土魔们,一切都起来了,行动起来。
Now, dirt demons, everything up, moving.
视觉效果达到高♥潮♥,
The visual-effects climax,
这些恶魔都是从地下上来的
all these demons came up from below the ground
开始抓住杰森,想把他拉进地狱。
and started grabbing Jason and trying to pull him down into hell.
KNB为此设计了一个非常复杂的程序,
And KNB had a very elaborate sequence designed for that,
还有各种各样的木偶。我们有一个非常精致的微型…
with all kinds of puppets. And we had a very elaborate miniature...
由于技术问题,最终没有被使用……
which wound up not being used because of technical problems...
抓住了杰森
that actually grabbed Jason
然后开始把他拖下水。
and started dragging him under.
是不是很酷?有多少人能做到这一点?
Isn't that cool? How many people get this going on?
在生产的最后一天
On the final day of production
我拿到了我的人偶……
I got my action figure...
是发型师和化妆师做的。
made by the hair and makeup guys.
这是我独一无二的人偶。
So this is my one-of-a-kind action figure.
结局我们拍了两遍。
We shot the ending twice.
我们实际上做了另一个结局,
We actually did another ending,
大多数人都没见过,
which most people have never seen,
Dana kimmel走到门口
in which Dana Kimmell comes up to the door
梦中的房♥子,
of the house in a dream,
杰森从前门进来
and Jason comes through the front door
电影精选列表