独特的性♥爱♥场景。
unique sex scenes.
这将是一场娱乐
It's gonna be an entertaining
疯狂的过山车之旅。
wild roller-coaster of a ride.
我们已经竭尽全力了
We've gone to great lengths
为了让电影看起来非常真实,
to make the movie feel very authentic,
要非常尊重角色。
to be very respectful to the character.
我觉得这部电影会让所有类型片的粉丝满意,
I think this film is gonna greatly satisfy all the genre fans,
不仅仅是《黑色星期五》的铁杆粉丝。
not just the hardcore "Friday the 13th" fans.
这不仅非常可怕,
It's not only remarkably scary,
但是非常非常有趣。
but very very funny.
神话将保持完整。
The mythology will stay intact.
杰森还是杰森。
Jason is still Jason.
我们的希望是真正的粉丝
Our hope is that the true fans
和从未看过这部电影的人一样喜欢这部电影。
love the film as much as people who've never seen the movie before.
我们希望我们所有的尝试
We're hopeful that all of our attempts
真实性会给他们带来回报,
at authenticity will have paid off for them,
我们怀疑他们会的,但谁知道呢。
and we suspect that they will, but you never know.
我想,不管怎样,他们都会被拉进来,
I think, regardless, they're gonna be pulled in,
就是这样。
and that's that.
我很高兴能成为其中的一员……
I'm excited to be a part of this...
巨大的特权。
colossal franchise.
成为" 13号♥星期五"这个名字的一部分
To just be a part of the name "Friday the 13th" is
我不得不说有点令人兴奋。
a little exhilarating I have to say.
我们都喜欢杰森·沃里斯。我是说,谁不喜欢呢?
We all love Jason Voorhees. I mean, who doesn't?
雷吉会揍他的。鲁莽的雷吉会把杰森踢得屁滚尿流的。
Reggie will kick his butt. Reggie the reckless will kick Jason's butt now.
我会穿上红衣服,抽杰森的屁♥股♥。
I will put the red suit on, and I will whip Jason's behind.
-我不玩。——我们只能希望人♥民♥
- I ain't playing. - We can only hope that the people
最初喜欢《黑色星期五》的人会满意吗
who loved "Friday the 13th" in the first place will be satisfied
有了这个更新,更光滑,更酷的版本
with this newer, slicker, kind of cooler version
关于这个故事。另一方面,
of the story. On the other hand,
我觉得会有人看到这个新版本的
I think that you're gonna have people that are gonna see this new version
作为他们看过的第一部《13号♥星期五》
as the first "Friday the 13th" they ever saw.
希望这能
And this will hopefully
设定一个新的质量水平
set a new level of quality
这样特许经营才能继续下去。
so that the franchise can continue forward.
对不起,小姐,这是你的吗?
Excuse me, miss, is this yours?
我想你掉了……
I think you dropped...
她不需要这个。
she won't be needing this.
这么多年来,杰森一直势不可挡
Over the years, it's been the unstoppable Jason
这让电影观众们涌向电影院,享受一段美好时光,
that's kept moviegoers flocking to theaters for a bloody good time,
但欣赏的不仅仅是粉丝
but it's not just the fans who appreciate
杰森永无休止的恐怖统治。
Jason's never-ending reign of terror.
《13号♥星期五》有它自己的生命。
"Friday the 13th" has had a life of its own.
真是太神奇了。
It's quite amazing.
有些人就是喜欢这种类型。
There are people who just love this genre.
《13号♥星期五》是一部电子电影票。
The "Friday the 13th" films are an E ticket ride.
我认为人们总是愿意为这段旅程买♥♥单。
And I think people are constantly ready to pay up for that ride.
开幕当晚,我妻子说:“我们出去看看吧。”
On the night of its opening, my wife said, "Let's go out to see it."
那天晚上我们去了六个剧院,
We went to six theaters that night,
我们进不去。
and we couldn't get in.
我们哪儿也进不去。我对我妻子说,
We couldn't get in anywhere. And I said to my wife,
“天哪,我想我们真的做了些什么。”
"Holy cow, I think we really did something here."
当我告诉他们我参演了《十三号♥星期五》
When I tell them that I was in "Friday the 13th,"
这对我来说很有趣。
it's so fun for me.
感谢《十三号♥星期五》
Thanks to "Friday the 13th,"
我的15分钟还在继续。
my 15 minutes keeps going.
扮演一个全世界都知道的角色
Playing a character that's known around the world
是一种奇妙的感觉
is an amazing feeling
这是我引以为豪的事
and something I'm really proud of.
真的不知道该怎么说,
There's really no putting your finger on it,
但似乎有一种忠诚
but there seems to be a loyalty
对它的迷恋推动着它向前发展。
and a fascination with it that just drives it forward.
其实是观众
It's really the audience
每次都能让杰森起死回生
that brings Jason back to life every time.
这个传说从一张照片传到另一张照片。
The legend grows from picture to picture to picture.
人们喜欢害怕。他们不知道会发生什么。
People like getting scared. They don't know what's gonna happen.
他们只会等…哦!
They're just gonna wait... oh!
它不时让我感到惊讶
It surprises me from time to time
差不多就是这样
just about how
《13号♥星期五》系列电影还在继续
the "Friday the 13th" movies continue
就这样继续下去。角色死了,但电影没有。
and just go on and on. The characters die, but the movie doesn't.
当你做《最后一章》的时候,你会期待它
When you do "The Final Chapter," you expect for it
成为最后的篇章。
to be the final chapter.
这是最后一个。我们在做最后一个。
This was the last one. We were doing the very last one.
《最后的星期五》
"The Final Friday,"
我记得人们说这不会是最后一个《星期五》
and I remember people saying it's not gonna be the final "Friday."
那是1992年。
That was 1992.
我每周会接到三、四、五个请求
I get three, four, five requests a week
来自世界各地的签名和照片等等。
for autographs and pictures and so on from all over the world.
人们仍然联♥系♥我。他们有事情联♥系♥我
People still contact me. They contact me about things
我忘了的那部电影
from the film that I forgot about.
人们寄东西给我签名……又大又长的海报。
People send me things to sign... big long posters.
我想,“他们是怎么得到这个的?”
I'm like, "How did they get this?"
《十三号♥星期五》给了我一份礼物
"Friday the 13th" has given me a gift that
比生命本身更重要。
is just bigger than life itself.
我得到了最美丽的故事
I get the most beautiful stories
爱丽丝的力量鼓舞了我
about how Alice's strength has inspired
世界上有这么多人。
so many people around the world.
我当时27岁,是一部电影的主角。
I was 27 years old and I was the lead in a movie.
连续两周蝉联派拉蒙票房♥冠军。
Number-one-box-office movie at Paramount for two weekends.
这是我能得到的最好的第一次表演。
This was the best first acting gig I could have gotten.
因为当你有一把刀朝你冲来时,
Because when you have a knife coming at you,
你真的学会了如何命中目标。
you really learn how to hit your mark.
我希望观众们也能玩得开心
I hope the audience is having as much fun watching this
就像我们正在做的那样。-就我个人而言,这是一种荣誉…
- as we are making it. - Personally, it was an honor...
仍然很荣幸能与它联♥系♥在一起。
still is an honor to be associated with it.
这真的是很棒的娱乐,
And it's really great entertainment,
所以我想这就是他还活着的原因
so I think that's why he's still around.
我觉得观众想看到更多的杰森
I think the audience wants to see more Jason
就像他们希望看到更多的邦德一样。
the same way that they want to see more Bond.
就像他们希望看到更多蝙蝠侠一样。
The same way they want to see more Batman.
我发现了一部电影,我真的
I've found that a movie that I really
我没给你两分钱
didn't give 2¢ for
一开始就把我带来了
in the beginning has brought me
走进世界,走进人们的生活
into the world, into the lives of people
他们以一种非常特殊的方式看待它。
who have viewed it in a very special way.
你知道有个小男孩淹死了吗?
Did you know that a young boy drowned?
辅♥导♥员们根本没注意到。
The counselors weren't paying any attention.
他的名字叫杰森。
His name was Jason.
好了,你知道了……" 13号♥星期五"
Well, there you have it... "Friday the 13th,"
这部电影是为了让电影人保持热情而制♥作♥的,
a movie that was made to keep filmmakers' lights on,
但却让美国不敢关闭它们。
but made America afraid to turn them off.
一个人独自生育了孩子
And one that singlehandedly gave birth
对于现代恐怖片来说,
to modern slasher cinema,
创造了超乎任何人想象的票房♥成功。
generating box office success beyond anybody's wildest dreams.
《十三号♥星期五》继续激励着我
You know, "Friday the 13th" continues to inspire
影响新兴电影人
and influence emerging filmmakers
他们试图用瓶子捕捉自己的闪电。
who try to capture their own lightning in a bottle.
最重要的是,我可以说
And on top of that, I can probably proclaim
杰森·沃里斯是流行文化偶像
that Jason Voorhees is a pop-culture icon
得到全世界的认可。
recognized the world over.
所以我们在这里。三十年后,
So here we are. It's three decades later,
《13号♥星期五》得以延续。
and "Friday the 13th" lives on.
正是因为你,杰森·沃里斯
And it's because of you that Jason Voorhees
不断回来吓唬观众。
keeps coming back to terrify audiences.
所以让我回报你。我给你一些建议。
So let me return the favor. I'll give you some advice.
如果有人邀请你去水晶湖夏令营,
If somebody invites you to Camp Crystal Lake,
别走。
just don't go.
你明白我的意思吗?
You see what I mean?
我的坏。对不起。
My bad. Sorry.
电影精选列表