把她斩首。
and decapitates her.
这是在我皮肤上做的面膜。
This is the actual mask that was done on my skin.
这有点……
It's a little...
哦,这有条虫子。
oh, here's a worm.
有点易碎,但从后面裂开了
It's a little crumbly, but it's split up the back
因为它在我脸上,一直绕到脖子上…
because as it was on my face all the way around my neck...
我戴着一顶秃顶帽子……
I had a bald cap on...
他们把整件事都算在我头上了。
they did the whole thing right on my head.
为了把我弄出来,他们把车从后面一分为二。
And so to get me out of it, they split it right up the back.
以前是这样的,但是…
So it used to be something like this, but...
我父母去看电影了……
My parents are away in the movie...
我必须被扔石头。
I had to be stoned.
于是我想,“嗯,那不是很有趣吗
And so I thought, "Hmm, wouldn't that be interesting
在镜头前被石头砸死?”
to actually be stoned on camera?"
所以我去了我的拖车,然后嗑了药。
So I go to my trailer and I get stoned.
我是个非常偏执的瘾君子。
I'm a very paranoid stoned person.
所以这是我做过的最糟糕的主意。
So it was the worst worst idea I could have ever done.
他们敲我的门要我去片场。
And they knocked on my door to go to the set.
我说:“什么?!”他们说"我们准备好了"
I'm like, "What?!" And they're like, "We're ready for you,"
我说,“好吧。”
and I'm like, "Okay."
所以他们带我去片场,
So they take me and I'm on the set,
演员们,不要嗑嗨了再演戏。
and, actors, don't get stoned and act.
这绝对是最糟糕的事情。
It's absolutely the worst thing.
我疯了。
I was out of my mind.
我确实记得一个场景
I do remember a scene
在我的卧室里,有个女孩向我求爱,
in my bedroom where this girl comes on to me,
我变得非常紧张
and I was getting very keyed up,
打开。
turned on.
在剪辑过程中,他们没有展示这些。
In the editing they didn't show any of that.
我很生气。
And I was pissed off.
我真的…
I was really...
让它影响我。
having it affect me.
美国电影协会真的盯上了《黑色星期五》系列电影,
The MPAA really went after the "Friday the 13th" films,
因为第一部电影评分的时候他们都睡着了。
'cause they were asleep when the first film was rated.
他们让它过去了。当续集问世时,
They kind of let it pass. When the sequels came out,
在所有的批评之后,他们必须更加严格。
and after all the criticism, they had to be more stringent.
编辑最多的可能是《第七部分》。
Probably the most heavily edited was "Part VII."
出于某种原因,美国电影协会对这部电影很恶毒。
The MPAA was just vicious toward that film for some reason.
评级委员会强♥奸♥了我的电影。
Ratings board raped my movie.
我把恐怖等同于
I equate horror
讲笑话。
to telling a joke.
一切都准备好了,然后是回报
Everything's in the setup and then the payoff
一定是"哇,太棒了"
has gotta be, "Whoa, that's great!"
我们在讲笑话,我们不被允许
We were telling the joke and we weren't allowed
给他们点睛之笔
to give them the punchline.
所以你看到的是
So what you see
在《星期五七世》的最终剪辑版中,
in the final cut of "Friday VII,"
这不是我的剪辑,是一个非常淡化的版本
which is not really my cut, is a very watered-down version
达到了我们的期望。
of what we hoped it would be.
美国电影协会只是在回应
The MPAA was just responding
很多家长倡导团体都是这么做的。
to a lot of parent advocate groups that were coming out of the woodwork.
我是说,你让家长们在影院门口抗♥议♥
I mean, you had parents picketing out in front of theaters
有时候是为了某些电影。
for certain films sometimes.
我认为当你把性和暴♥力♥结合在一起时,美国电影协会就会发疯
I think the MPAA gets crazy when you combine sex and violence
与此同时,我认为这是你必须小心的事情。
at the same time, so I think that's something you have to be careful about.
所有的续集都经历了巨大的痛苦
All the sequels really went through the wringer
以确保R级评级。
to secure R ratings.
MPAA,
The MPAA,
经过多次激烈的战斗,
after a lot heavy-duty fights,
坚持要我们省略47秒。
insisted that we omit 47 seconds.
几乎每一次杀戮
Almost every kill
要么在屏幕外
was either off-screen
或最小化。
or minimized.
蒂凡尼·赫尔姆,有一幕没人知道,
Tiffany Helm, there was a scene that nobody knows about,
她的死亡现场我认为他们必须改变它
where she had her death scene. I think they had to change it
因为如果他们保留它,它将被评为X级。
because it would have been rated X if they kept it.
杰森要去杀了他。
Jason was gonna go in for the kill.
蒂芙尼本来要把腿翘成这样,
Tiffany was gonna have her legs up like this,
然后他就想…我没法证明。
and he was just gonna go like... couldn't show that.
这在当时是无法证明的。那被剪掉了。额定X。
Couldn't show that back then. That was cut. Rated X.
开枪吧。
X. Shoot it.
“13号♥星期五”对我来说是最棒的经历,
"Friday the 13th" was the greatest experience for me,
然后慢慢地我意识到
and then slowly I realized
有人跟踪我。
I had a stalker.
有一次我和他近距离接触,
I had an ordeal with him up close at one point,
这本身就是一部恐怖电影。
which in itself is a horror movie.
现在都没事了。现在一切都好了。
It's all okay now. It's all good now.
有了三代人
And having the three generations
来自世界各地的粉丝
of fans from around the world that fly in
无论我在哪里,一个城市或一个会议
to wherever I am at a city or a convention
真的跟我说话,关心我,告诉我有多
that really talk to me and care and tell me how much
当他们发现……
it affected them when they found out...
这只是一份礼物。
it's just a gift.
这是一件美好的事情,我不在乎听起来有多痴情。
It's a beautiful thing and I don't care how sappy it sounds.
我感谢他们。
I thank them.
片场最恐怖的时刻之一
One of the scary moments on the set
在杰森的巢穴
was in Jason's lair
当我穿上毛衣的时候
when I put the sweater on
我跟他谈了母亲的事
and I talked to him about Mother.
他认为
And he's supposed
把这把鹤嘴锄搬上来。
to bring up this pickaxe.
所以我非常焦虑
So I got really anxious
我把砍刀拿了下来。
and I brought the machete down.
她错过了鹤嘴锄,
She missed the pickaxe,
她落在我的手指上。
and she came down on my finger.
他去了医院…
And he goes to the hospital...
我觉得他的胸口被砍刀刺穿了
I think he had the machete through his chest or something
然后走进了急诊室
and walks into the emergency room
他们会说,“哦,我的天哪!”
and they're like, "Oh my God!"
然后他说:“不,不,就在我手指上。”
Then he said, " No no, it's just right here on my finger."
我的手指缝了13针。
And I have 13 stitches in this finger.
就在这里。这里,缝了13针。
It's right here. This right here, it's 13 stitches.
然后他回来了
And then he came back
我们又重新开始了。
and we started all over again.
我们呆在营地里。在我们住进小木屋的头一天晚上……
We stayed at the camp. At one of our first nights in the cabins...
我想是约翰·弗瑞和比尔·伦道夫
I think it was John Furey and Bill Randolph
还有拉塞尔·托德……
and Russell Todd...
知道我住在哪里。
knew where I was staying.
他们走到纱窗前
And they went to the screen windows
当时外面真的很黑
when it was really dark out
他们开始抓纱窗。
and they started scratching on the screen windows.
我晕倒了。我都晕过去了
I fainted. I actually fainted
躺在地板上
flat on the floor
因为我刚刚…繁荣!
'cause I just went... Boom!
尽管水晶湖的辅♥导♥员
Though the counselors at Crystal Lake
我非常努力地保持营地的规矩,
worked very hard to keep the rules of the camp clear,
《13号♥星期五》的电影就不一样了,
the same can't be said for the "Friday the 13th" films,
哪些词有更多的歧义
which have had more than their share of ambiguities
不一致,
and inconsistencies,
让粉丝们期待更多。
leaving the fans longing for more.
不可能,贝卡。
Oh, no way, Becca.
你欠我一个神奇胸罩。
You so owe me a Wonderbra.
好吧,好吧。
Well, okay.
脱衣大富翁太好玩了。
Strip Monopoly's so much fun.
噢!
Oooh!
营地水晶湖岩石。
Camp Crystal Lake rocks.
《星期五》系列的其中一件事
One of the things that the "Friday" series
从来没有为自己的连续性感到骄傲。
never really took pride in was continuity.
如果"2 " " 3 "和"4"怎么可能是13号♥星期五呢
How could it be Friday the 13th if "2," "III" and "4"
是在三四天内吗?
are within three or four days?
电影精选列表