应该是……“ki-ki-ki-ma-ma-ma。”
It's supposed to be... "ki-ki-ki-ma-ma-ma."
-不是每个人都知道。-没错,但听起来就是这样。
- Not everybody knows that. - True, but that's the way it sounds.
我给他们看了我怎么放"叽叽叽叽叽叽叽"的屁
I showed them how I can fart "ki-ki-ki-ma-ma-ma,"
但摄像机没有转动,
but the camera wasn't rolling,
是的。
so yeah.
我想如果维拉…
I think if Vera had...
原谅我。
Excuse me.
我以为是杰森。
I thought it was Jason.
杀了她,妈妈!杀了她!
Kill her, Mommy! Kill her!
他还在那里。
And he's still there.
这该死的房♥间里有人!
There's somebody in this fucking room!
你为什么要做这些蠢事?
Why do you do these stupid things?
我只是想让你喜欢我。
I just want you to like me.
我有个和绳子上的肥皂的约会。
I got a date with a soap on a rope.
泰德,泰德,开瓶器在哪儿?
Ted, Ted, where's the corkscrew?
来吧,莎拉,脱衣蘸酱?
Come on, Sara, strip and dip?
坏消息,船员们。
Bad news crews.
没事的,伙计们。他只想要回他的砍刀。
It's okay, guys. He just wants his machete back.
阿克塞尔,你是自虐的超级碗。
Axel, you are the Super Bowl of self-abuse.
感觉好极了!
This feels good!
没人敢碰那该死的阳光。
Nobody's gonna touch that fucking ray of sunshine.
我看过足够多的恐怖电影,我知道
I have seen enough horror movies to know
任何戴着面具的怪人都不友好。
any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.
这就是所谓的“搞砸狗”。
That's what's known as screwing the pooch.
本,你到底要不要回来?然后……
Ben, are you coming back or not? And then...
你没救我,杰森,你现在也救不了我。
You didn't get me in the lake, Jason, and you're not gonna get me now.
我的耳环。
My earring.
你可以先做点润色。
You could use a little touch-up work first.
和削减。
And cut.
梅丽莎是个贱♥人♥。我知道…
Melissa's a bitch. I know...
我都做不到。
I can't even do it.
这真让人头疼。
It's a real pain in the ass.
你肯定会用的,我知道。
And you're gonna use that for sure, I know.
我说:“这真是个麻烦。”你要用这个。我知道。
I said, "It's a real pain in the ass." You are gonna use that. I know that.
最后他被科里·费尔德曼砍死了?
Finally he gets hacked to death by Corey fucking Feldman?
嘿,菲尔德,搞什么鬼?
Yo, Feld-dawg, what the fuck?
我要让海姆盯着你,抱歉。
I'm getting Haim on your ass. Sorry.
我找到了。
I found it.
我完全不知道剧情是怎样的
I didn't have a clue as to what the plot was
《杰森下地狱》
in "Jason Goes to Hell."
经常刮胡子。
A lot of shaving.
这是令人毛骨悚然的。太恐怖了。
It's creepy. It's so creepy.
同性恋……剃。
Homoerotic... shaven.
永远不要露出你的胸部……
Never show your breasts...
先来的是杰森!
Here comes first Jason!
我们要去水晶湖,尽管我们听说了
We're gonna go up to Crystal Lake even though we've heard
有很多可怕的事情……我的天啊!
that there's horrible things... oh my God!
到处都是香蕉。
There's bananas everywhere.
去看杰森会容易得多
It is a lot easier to go watch Jason
而不是看迪克·切尼
than it is to watch Dick Cheney.
你放弃了?
You give up?
从来没有!
Never!
我不知道我的台词是什么。
I don't know what my lines are.
只有一件事
There's only one thing
杰森知道,而且他很清楚
that Jason knows, and he knows it well.
杀!
Kill!
电影精选列表