在《13号♥星期五2》中,杰森
The scene of "Friday the 13th: 2" where Jason
从窗户里斜过来……
comes careening through the window...
他们在房♥子外面搭了一个平台。
they built a platform outside the house.
这个平台大概有四英尺长。
The platform was probably four feet long.
所以我们协调了它需要多少步。
So we coordinated how many steps it takes.
一、二、三……aggh !
So one, two, three... aggh!
在这个发明的时候,有一个连环杀手
At the time when this was created, there was a serial killer
在德州到处乱跑
running around in Texas.
他还杀人
And he was killing people
头上顶着个土豆袋。
with a potato sack on his head.
这可能是灵感来源,
This could have been the inspiration,
我认为土豆袋更可怕
which I believe the potato sack is a little scarier
比曲棍球面具,
than the hockey mask,
这当然是现在的标志。
which of course is now iconic.
史蒂夫·迈纳根本没给我任何指示。
I didn't get any direction from Steve Miner at all.
他走过来对我说:“你就是个没脑子的杀手。
He actually came to me and said, "You're just a mindless killer.
你就像活版的《大白鲨》。”
You're like the living version of 'Jaws." '
我以前要进去做6个,
I used to have to go in and do about six,
有时需要化妆7个小时。
sometimes seven hours of makeup.
有11种不同的电器
And it was 11 different appliances
粘在我脸上。
that they glued to my face.
糟糕的是,他们一完成任务,
The bad part about it was that as soon as they'd finished,
通常是午餐时间,我吃不下饭。
it was usually lunchtime and I couldn't eat.
所以他们用吸管给我喝老虎奶。
So they used to give me Tiger's Milk through a straw.
我们电影中的杰森是由特德·怀特扮演的。
Jason in our film was played by Ted White.
以及他保持角色的方式
And his way of keeping the character
把自己和其他人分开了。
was kind of separating himself from everybody else.
我不记得他和任何人说过话。
I don't remember really him having a conversation with anybody.
我一开始就拒绝了,
I actually turned it down to begin with,
后来我确实接受了
and later on I did accept it.
在我接受了这份工作之后,我确实去租了两张“杰森”牌的,
After I accepted it, I did go down and rent two of the "Jasons,"
我看着杰森本人
and I watched Jason itself,
他如何移♥动♥等等。
how he moved and so forth.
我觉得我想用不同的方式来扮演他。
And I felt I'd like to play him a little bit different.
我希望他的动作能有所不同。
I'd like for him to move a little bit different.
另一种方法是快速移♥动♥,
Another way of doing it would be the fast move,
我就是这么描绘他的
to move faster, and that's how I portrayed him.
这就是我想对他做的。
That's what I wanted to do with him.
即使我穿着全套服装,化着妆,
Even when I was in full costume, makeup, everything,
我完全远离剧组。
I stayed away from the cast completely.
我一个人坐在片场。
I'd sit by myself on the set.
我只是远离所有人。
I just stayed away from everybody.
我试着尽可能地融入角色。
And I tried to keep in character as much as possible.
我喜欢那种神秘感
I liked the mystique
独自一人,
of being by myself,
不跟任何人亲近。
not being close to anybody.
楼上他们打我头的那一幕
The scene upstairs where they hit me over the head
有了电视机,
with a television set,
我一点也不知道那台电视机会一直压在我头上。
little did I know that that TV set was gonna stay on my head.
我不知道自己身在何处。我在那玩意儿里什么也看不见。
I had no idea where I was. I couldn't see out of that thing.
我只是用手摸了摸楼梯。
It was just a hand feeling for the stairway.
他们给了我第五个和第六个。
You know, I was offered the fifth one and sixth one.
我可以做任何一个,但我拒绝了。
I could have done either one of them and I turned 'em down.
我很抱歉我拒绝了他们。
I'm sorry now that I did turn them down.
在《第五集》里,我扮演了一个冒充杰森的人,
In "5," I actually played an impostor of Jason,
有几次我确实这么做了
and I did have a couple moments where I did
扮演幽灵
play the apparition
伊阿宋本人
of Jason himself,
这些应该是不同的杰森角色。
where those were supposedly different Jason characters.
整部电影我都在演杰森。
I just played Jason through the whole movie.
在影片中,很明显,他们必须在某种程度上加以区分
In the film, obviously, they had to distinguish in some way
所以他们用蓝色来标记面具上的记号♥
so they used the blue for the marks on the mask
冒充的杰森,而我扮演的是真正的杰森
for the impostor Jason, where when I did the actual Jason
我戴着真正的面具
I was wearing the real mask
上面有红色的标记。
with the red marks on it.
这个特殊角色的妆容不太强烈。
The makeup with this particular character wasn't too intense.
杰森这个角色,
The Jason character, though,
是一个剪掉脸的套头面具。
was a pullover mask with the face cut out.
他们要做的就是让我的眼睛变黑
All they had to do was darken my eyes
然后戴上冰球面具。
and then put the hockey mask over it.
我们从没谈过这个。这真的不在剧本里。
We never talked about this. It's really not in the script.
任何动机……没有。
Any motivation... there isn't any.
所以我觉得罗伊一开始就有点不安。
So I felt Roy was a little disturbed to begin with.
我第一次穿上绿色连身衣的时候
The first time I put on the green jumpsuit
还有靴子
and the boots
我拉上拉链,看着镜子里的自己
and I zipped them up, I looked at myself in the mirror
我想,“这是我吗?”
and I thought, "Is this me?"
这是我最兴奋的事情之一
One of the exciting things for me
是杰森面具的创作
was the creation of Jason's mask.
所以我们带了一个冰球面具
So we took a hockey mask
然后定制它。
and kind of customized it.
我们基本上重新设计了
We basically redesigned
一些通风口。
some of the ventilation holes.
我们基本上创造了一个新的积极因素。
We created basically a new positive.
从正面,我们做了一个大块橡胶模具
From the positive, we made a big block rubber mold
由此,创造了所谓的“雄鹿”,
and from that, created what's called a buck,
一个结实的水泥楔子
a heavy-duty cement wedge that
在它的顶部有饰面
on the top of it has the veneer
曲棍球面具
of the hockey mask
在这一点上,使用真正的重型塑料,
At that point, using a real heavy duty plastic,
我们做了所谓的真空成型。
we did what's called vacuforming.
真空成形会分开
The vacuforming draws apart
然后我们把它拔♥出♥来♥,砰,
and we pull it out and bang,
我们去拿杰森的面具。
we get Jason's mask.
当我们描绘它的时候,他变得更强壮了。
When we portrayed it, he got stronger.
每一次打斗场面或杀戮的机会
Every opportunity of a fight scene or a kill
增强了他的杀戮知识和力量。
enhanced his knowledge of killing or his strength.
每次他被射杀,被打倒,下一次他都会变得更强壮。
Every time he was shot and put down, he came back stronger the next time.
你知道,汤姆很固执。他不想让一台机器出现在舞台上。
You know, Tom was very adamant. He did not want a machine on stage.
你在片场的时候,他想确认一下
When you were on set, he wanted to make sure
有一些人类接触
there was some human contact
人们会产生共鸣。
and people could relate to it.
杰森是坚不可摧的。当你穿上戏服,
Jason just is indestructible. When you put the costume on,
你真的投射它,而这个投射必须通过身体……
you really project it, and the projection had to be through the body...
100%通过身体。只是一个简单的小动作
100% through the body. Just a simplistic little movement
会造成恐惧。
would create fear.
面具一摘下来
As soon as the mask comes down,
要融入这个角色很简单。
it's very simple to get into the character.
这样做的好处是你可以杀17到18个人,
Nice thing about it is you get to kill 17, 18 people,
你不会进监狱。
you don't go to prison.
每一道伤疤,每一次撕裂,每一滴眼泪
Every scar, every rip, every tear
杰森所拥有的一切
that Jason ever had was
我们为《第七部》创造的杰森
in the Jason that we created for "Part VII."
至于扮演这个角色,我只是想做一些感觉自然的事情。
As far as playing the character, I wanted to just do what felt natural.
我的目标只是增加一些生命
My goal was to just add some more life
对角色来说,尽管他有点像僵尸。
to the character, even though he is kind of a zombie.
人们问我:“为什么化妆变化这么大?
People ask me, " Why does the makeup change so much
从一部电影到另一部电影?冰球面具会变,其他一切都会变。”
from movie to movie? The hockey mask changes and everything else."
基本上,这是因为它是一个不同的化妆师
Basically, it's because it's a different makeup-effects person
是谁设计的?
who designs it.
我拍的第一部电影《第七部》
The first movie I did, "Part VII,"
化妆真的很广泛,很多片。
the makeup was real extensive, many pieces.
每天大约要花三个半小时。
It took about three and a half hours a day.
穿着它工作很困难,但妆容很棒。
It was hard to work in, but fantastic makeup.
超级杰森……这是一个完整的
Über Jason... it was an entire
整体服
one-piece suit
后面确实有拉链,但很隐蔽。
that did have a zipper in the back, but very well concealed.
在诉讼上,它限制了我的行动
On the suit, it limited my motion a lot
手臂和腿
with the arm and the leg
里面有金属碎片。
that had the metallic pieces.
电影精选列表