「蛋」是又何奈?
"Egg-sistential"?
天啊
Oh, my God.
他会摔下来,弄断腿
He's gonna fall off that stoopand break his leg.
小崔…-嘿
Travis! Travis!- Hey.
不然,我去跟他谈?
Hey, how 'bout I go talk to him?
好
Okay, just...
要他别「蛋」心-「蛋」愿如此
don't egg him on.- Eggs-actly.
别闹了,我马上回来
We have to stop this. I'll be back.
谢谢
Thank you.
加油
Go team.
他落地了
That's him landing.
飞行才不是这种声音
That is not how a flying guy sounds.
你说得对,真的
You're right. True.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
学校同学晚上要办庆生会
Kids at schoolare having a birthday party tonight.
我当然不能去
Can't go, of course.
没被邀请
Not that I was invited.
有脆壳-有脆壳
It's crunchy.- It's crunchy.
里面很多碎蛋壳-就像早餐谷片
There's a lot of crunch in there.- Yeah, it's like the Cap'n Crunch of eggs.
我不知道他们为何不喜欢我
I don't know why they don't like me.
因为…
I mean...
我每天都穿得很整洁
I dress my best every day...
在班上常举手发问
I always raise my hand in class...
我要大家在操场上守规矩
and I make sure everybodyfollows the rules on the playground.
你刚刚回答了自己的问题
Yep, well, I think you just answeredyour own question right there.
我今天有跟我爸说话
I talked to my dad today.
那很好啊
Yeah, that's good.
他要我去找他
He wants me to come visit.
可是我妈会不开心
But I think it would make my mom feel bad.
别告诉她
Don't tell her.
她会很难过
It'll make her so sad.
我最厉害的就是保守秘密
Well, if there's one thing I'm good at,it's keeping secrets.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
这招够狠
That was a good one, yeah.
在里面猛踢我
Just in there kicking me for some reason.
机动人
Action Guy.
来
Here.
拿去
Go ahead, take it. Yeah.
小心,便宜货
Be careful. He's cheap.
我本来要问你想不想…
I was gonna ask you if you wanted to...Actually, you...
再说一次!
"Say it again!"
真厉害,好了,你赢了
You got that. All right, you won.
噬魂侠给我,回来-再说一次!
Hey, give me Soulsucker! Hey, come back!- "Say it again!"
黑暗幽灵,不管你是谁
Dark spirit, whoever you are...
哈莉叶都要来找你了
Harriet's comin' for ya.
对
Yeah.
魔力满点
That's got some mojo to it.
龙血香脂?北美圣草?你用什么?
A little Dragon's Blood? Yerba Santa?What are we talking about?
好市多买♥♥的鼠尾草
Sage from Costco.
等我离开身体去看那黑暗幽灵
When I leave my bodyto look at this dark spirit...
任何人都不要闯进来
I don't want anyone else jumping in it.
应该不至于到那个地步啦
Not that I think it will get to that.
我做过一千次了
I've done it a thousand times.
你这么说,我看是此地无银三百两
You see, if you say it like that,it makes me feel like you've never done it.
真的
Yes, I have.
我应该做了一万次
I've probably done it, like, 10,000 times.
越扯越离谱,这下我根本不信
Why elevate it to that level?Then I don't believe it at all.
我怎么加入?-绝对要相信
How am I gonna get into this?- Believe it, boo. Believe it.
如果我离开超过十分钟
Now, if I'm gone for more than 10 minutes...
摇这个铃
ring this bell.
如果我迷路,铃♥声♥会帮我找到路回来
If I get lost,it'll help me find my way back.
我必须放下心防才能进入阴界
See, I have to be very rawin order to go into the other side.
照片上是我的狗狗
This is a picture of my dog...
它好可怜,搬到农场去住
that tragically moved to live on a farm.
其实是被车子撞到
Actually he got hit by a car.
像水球一样爆开
Bursted like a water balloon.
大姊-什么?
Sis!- Wait, what?
什么?
What?
我们要开始了
We're gonna start.
幽灵,我抱持好奇心前来
"Spirits, I come with curious intentions.
缓缓开门前往你们的世界
"Creak open the door to your dimension.
在我离开时保护我的身体
"Protect my body as I leave this helm.
现在,我的灵魂将近入鬼界
"For now, my spiritwill enter the ghost realm."
比悲伤更悲伤…
Think sad thoughts, think sad thoughts.Think sad thoughts, think sad thoughts.
伊莲娜?
Eleanor?
葛雷西,我们需要你帮忙
Gracey! Hey, we need your help!
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
喂!
Hey!
葛雷西,等等,我有话跟你说
Gracey, wait! I want to talk to you.
一、二
One, two...
三、四、五、六、七
three, four, five, six, seven.
宝贝,你知道我喜欢蓝调
Now, baby, you know I love the blues...
但能不能弹比较轻快的…
but can you play something a little more...
曲子?
light?
他想听的就是这个
This is all he wants to hear.
继续喝,就会变轻快
Keep drinking. It'll get lighter.
别让他在这里发现你
Don't let him catch you here.
伊莲娜?
Eleanor?
葛雷西
Gracey?
葛雷西,你得帮我
Gracey, you have to help me.
班
Ben...
这都是我的错
this is all my fault.
这个黑暗幽灵,他是谁?
This dark spirit, who is he?
没人知道他的名字
No one knows his mortal name...
但他跟我们不一样
but he's not one of us.
他在阴界的力量无人能敌
His power in this realm is beyond control...
我们很多人只能听他的
with many of us forced us to do his bidding.
千万别让他抓到最后一个灵魂
Please, you must not let himtake the last soul.
否则我们会永远困在这里
Or we'll all be trapped here forever.
等等
Wait.
他来了
He's coming now.
快离开-葛雷西
Leave now!- Gracey!
糟糕,他来了
Oh, no, he's here!
跟我来
Follow me.
这边-他来了
This way!- He's here.
拉我的手
Take my hand!
快点…
Hurry! Hurry!
快进来
Quickly, in here.
躲起来,躲起来
Do hide. Do hide.
不…
No, no, no.
不要,拜托
No! Come on.
班
Ben.
你在找我吗?
Were you looking for me?
不…
No, no.
等等
Wait.
什么?
What?
没必要害怕
No reason to be afraid.
我知道这地方充满了…
Now, I know this placeis absolutely dripping...
极为悲伤的灵魂
with the most sorrowful souls...
在寻找人生未实现的遗憾
all searching for what eluded them in life.
寻找那些…
Searching for purpose...
太懦弱而做不到的目标
too cowardly to do anything about it.
但是你,你有希望
But you, you have promise.
你知道人生没有意义
You know that life has no meaning.
我们终究会化为尘土
That we all end up in the dirt.
唬!
Boo!
如果你愿意帮我,我能让你达成心愿
If you're willing to help me,I can give you what you want.
不…
No! No!
灵界今晚不欢迎我
The spirit realm is not welcoming me tonight.
跑也没有用
There's no use in running!
电影精选列表