我们惹毛它了
We made it mad!
我不知道今天要敷脸
I did not know it was gonna be a spa day.
那是谁?-那是谁?
Who is that?- Who is that?
是布鲁斯吗?
Is that Bruce?
等等-停车,不
Hey! Wait!- Stop! No!
是谁?-布鲁斯
Who is this?- Bruce!
别进去,布鲁斯,别进去
Do not go in, Bruce! Don't go in!
你们偷我的东西,丢下我
You steal my stuff, leave me flat!
我会给你们好看
I'll show you!
我来看这间房♥子,谁都别想拦我
I will see this house,and nothing's gonna stop me.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
救命啊-布鲁斯
Help!- Bruce!
奶奶,你知道,奶奶
Grandma, you know, Grandma.
我太老了,不能死
I'm too old to die!It's not...
(救护车)
I'm curious why a man his age...
我很好奇他这年纪的男人
I'm curious why a man his age...
干嘛坐椅子在大马路上跑?-椅子
was riding a chair down a main road?- A chair...
他很爱这样-他喜欢把椅子当车子
He loves to do that.- He likes to ride chairs.
这是他的癖好-他的癖好
Yeah, it's kind of his thing.- It's his thing.
我不喜欢那张椅子
I don't like the chair!
好,晚点再讨论
Okay, well, let's put a pin in that.
记得让他好好休息-休息
Make sure he gets lots of rest.- Rest. Okay.
好吗?-好
Okay?- Yeah.
别太激动,否则下次后果不堪设想
And no more excitement,or next time it might not be a false alarm.
他说他独居,我想让他待一晚
Now, he said that he does live alone,so I'd like to keep him overnight.
也许吊个点滴
Yeah, maybe get some fluids.
不,你看-不?
No, look, look.- No?
不-不
No. No!- No.
天啊
Oh, my goodness!
我们该走了,真的-对
We should go. We should really go.- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
别丢下我…-我们不会丢下你
Don't leave me. Don't leave me.- We're not going to leave you.
放轻松
Relax, relax.
我们都该回家了
We should all go home now.
他先困住我们,现在又拖我们出去
First he's trapping us here,now he's dragging us out.
够了,快下定决心
Enough! Make up your mind.
这不是葛雷西
Well, this isn't Gracey.
不管是谁,都不要我们跟李欧塔谈
Whatever evil this is,doesn't want us to talk to Leota.
它现在把我们当成威胁
It sees us as a threat now.
去找李欧塔,看她怎么说
Let's just go find Leotaand see what she has to say.
你要我们通知谁你在这里
Is there anyone that we need to contactto let them know that you're here...
免得他们担心?
so they don't worry?
有一个女的
Well, there is a woman.
我请她帮我倒垃圾
I make her take my trash down for me.
她…-我相信她没事
She's...- Yeah, I bet she'll be okay.
对-嗯
Yes.- Yeah.
走开,我不想玩
Go on, I don't wanna play now.
我要检查你的脉搏-儿子,有礼貌
I need to check your pulse. Let me...- Hey, my love, boundaries.
快走开
Go on, go on. Get out of here.
礼貌
Boundaries.
很遗憾你太太过世了
I'm sorry to hear about your wife passing.
幸好她不在这里
It's good that she's not here.
生者与亡魂分属不同空间
The living and the dead belongin different places.
你看
See...
这是我们的世界
this is our world...
这是阴界
and this is the Region Beyond.
两者重叠最多的地方
And the place where they overlap most...
是生者透过见鬼与亡者相遇之处
is where the living can encounter the deadthrough hauntings.
就像这间屋子
Like this house.
但灵魂通过,进入阴界后
But, when a soul passesand goes over into the Region Beyond...
如果能安息,就会留下来
if it's at peace, that's where it stays.
幸好她不在这里
It's good that she's not here.
她安息了
She's at peace.
我敢说她也希望你平静下来
And I bet she wants you to be too.
我知道这么说很傻
I know this might sound silly...
我认为灵魂能从阴界传送信息
but I believe that souls can send signsfrom the Region Beyond.
我父亲过世了,他爱死了火车模型
My father passed away,and he loved model trains.
他会拆解它们
He would take them apart...
再组回去,每天都一样
and put them back together again every day.
在我心情低落时
But on those days when I get really low...
真的跌落低谷
I mean really low...
我不时会听见
I will randomly hear...
远方的火车声
a train off in the distance.
我知道那是我爸在跟我打招呼
And I know that's my dad saying "Hi."
那种时候…
Those moments...
就叫鬼眨眼
are called ghost winks.
班
Ben.
抱歉跟你装熟
Sorry to be so familiar.
我觉得我已经认识你了
I just feel I know you already.
因为我们有一个共同的朋友
You see, we have a friend in common.
艾丽莎?
Alyssa?
艾丽莎
Alyssa!
艾丽莎?
Alyssa?
劝你别进去
I wouldn't go in there...
除非你要通往阴界的门票
unless you want a ticketto the Region Beyond!
带我们一起去?
Take us with you?
我们知道你很快会往那边走
We know you're heading that way soon!
艾丽莎
Alyssa!
艾丽莎
Alyssa.
班…-什么?
Ben!- What, what, what?
布鲁斯不见了,出事了
Bruce disappearedand something's happening.
好,我去追他
All right, I'm going after him.
来,给我
All right, here, give me these.
已经过了午夜-不要
No, it's after midnight!- No!
我罩你-哈莉叶
I got you covered.- Harriet!
我来做早祷求平安
I'm gonna cover us with some morning prayers.
现在是半夜
It's the middle of the night!
在罗马不是
Not in Rome.
有看到什么吗?
Do you see anything?
没有,但我有感觉
No, but I feel something.
布鲁斯,不要…你在这里干嘛?
Bruce, don't...What are you doing out here?
我们得找到李欧塔
We got to find Leota.
阁楼呢?
What about the attic?
这样好吗?阁楼一向很吓人
I don't know about this.Attics are historically terrifying.
会冷吗?开始变冷了
Is it cold? It's starting to feel colder.
你没穿裤子,布鲁斯
Well, you don't have any pants on, Bruce.
你们能不能…
Can't you guys both just...
该死
Dang.
好
All right.
上去-布鲁斯,等等
Go on up!- Bruce, wait!
布鲁斯,你要保护我-放开
Bruce, I need you to protect me!- Let go! What?
留下来保护我-你心脏有毛病
Bruce, stay here and protect me!- You have a heart condition. Come on.
好啦…
All right, all right, all right.
保护我
Protect me.
好
All right.
上去注意安全
Be safe up there.
有人吗?
Hello?
李欧塔夫人?
Madame Leota?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
哇!嘿…
Whoa! Hey, hey, hey!
是你弄的吗?
Did you do that?
不是我
No, I did not!
李欧塔?是你吗?
Leota? Is that you?
靠近一点
Closer.
靠近一点
Closer.
好
Oh, okay.
我要出去
I want out of here!
妈呀!
Holy!
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
听好,我相信那些人罪有应得
Hey, listen, I'm sure those guys deservedwhat they got...
可是宝贝,听我说
but, baby, baby, listen...
电影精选列表