告诉我
So, tell me...
这屋子发生什么事?
what happened in this house?
这些真漂亮
Wow, these are beautiful.
这些设计图是你…
These blueprints that you...
借来的
borrowed...
令人惊艳
are incredible.- Come on.
我对班攻击老教授感到骄傲吗?
Am I proud of the fact that Ben attackedan elderly educator?
当然没有,但话说回来
Of course not.That being said...
十分值得
totally worth it.
这些数据说明了这屋子的历史
These papers say what happened in this house.
鳏夫葛雷西失心疯,自尽身亡
Widower Gracey lost his mindand took his own life.
饱受悲痛,我就说我感应到悲痛
Suffering from grief.Didn't I say I sensed grief?
看来他钱都花在某个灵媒身上
And apparently, he spent all his moneyon some psychic or something.
通灵师,我们叫通灵师
"Medium." We're called mediums.
通灵师
A medium.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想后续有66人搬进屋里
I guess, subsequently after that,66 people moved into this house...
每个都以极其吓人、恐怖
and each one of themdied a spectacularly terrible...
奇特的死法死去
oddly specific death.
一对兄弟枪决对方
Two brothers shot each other in a duel.
这个人♥妻♥砍死她的五个丈夫
And this wife chopped upfive of her husbands.
想必葛雷西是阻止这件事的关键
So, Gracey must be the key to stopping this.
通灵师叫什么名字?
What was the medium's name?
好像是李欧托夫人
Madame Leoto, I think.
李欧塔夫人?
Madame Leota?
李欧塔夫人是史上最伟大的通灵师
Madame Leota was the greatest medium ever.
王公贵族
Sought after by the royals...
争相追捧
and rich people.
等一下…这是什么?
Wait, wait, wait, what's this?
威廉葛雷西写给李欧塔夫人的信
This is a letter from William Graceyto Madame Leota...
请她到他的招魂室
asking her to come to his seance room.
我们没有招魂室
But we don't have a seance room.
你确定吗?
You sure?
等等
Wait.
走廊的尽头没有居室
There isn't a roomat the end of that hallway.
看吧?
See?
这里没东西
Nothing here.
只有…-等一下
It's just...- Wait! Hold it.
让我来
I got it.
你…
Wow, you just...
好吧-对
Okay, that...- Yeah.
等等,等一下
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
什么?好吧
Wait, what? Okay.
小心,有阶梯
Be careful, there's a step.
有霉味
Smells mildewy.
那是什么?
What's that?
油
Oil.
我知道这是什么,等一下
Wait, I think I know what this is.One second here.
好
Okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这有几百年没人来过
This hasn't been touched in centuries.
或许我来祈祷一下
Maybe I'll just do a little blessing.
祷告能让我们有个好的开始
A prayer to get us started on the right foot.
主,请放过我们
God, give us a break.
我们不想被鬼缠身
We don't want to be haunted...
世上似乎有好多坏人
and it just seems likethere's so many bad people in the world.
去缠他们
Haunt them.
数到三说阿们,一二三,阿们
How about an "Amen" at the count of three?One, two, three, amen!
阿们
Amen.
你确定他是神父吗?
Are you sure he's a priest?
如果我能跟威廉葛雷西沟通
Now, if I can communicatewith William Gracey...
我猜他有我们需要的答案
I suspect he will have the answersthat we need.
确认一下
And just to confirm...
我们手上只有这根法国香草蜡烛?
the only thing available to usis this French Vanilla Yankee Candle?
对,我老是忘记…
Yeah, I keep forgetting...
取消亚马逊的订单
to cancel my subscription to Amazonso it just...
麻烦手牵手
Please, hold hands.
现在我要放空思绪
Now, I will quiet my mind...
才能跟阴界沟通
so that I can communicatewith the other side.
请别干扰我
Please do not interrupt me.
否则又得从头开始
Otherwise I have to start all over again.
没问题
Of course.
她睡着了,看,她睡着了-不是
She asleep. Look. She asleep.- No. She's in a...
她进入出神状态
Hey, she's in a trance.
这是…
It's a...
她在睡觉?-她睡着了
Wait, is she asleep?- She's asleep.
她在睡还是被催眠?-我看她在睡
Is she sleeping? Or is it just a trance?- I'm looking right at her. She's asleep.
能让我专心吗?
Can I do this?
好-你们惹火我了
Okay.- Now you got me all mad!
对不起
We're sorry.
请恢复平静
Please do get peaceful again.
好
Okay, it...
为什么…-也许她有嗜睡症
Why...- Maybe she's narcoleptic?
我不…
I don't...
是谁?
Who goes there?
幽灵
Spirits...
我没有恶意
I come here with good intent.
我召唤威廉葛雷西的幽灵
I summon the spirit of William Gracey.
如果你在这里
If you are here with us...
给我们一个征兆
give us a sign!
他在这里
He's with us.
你为何在这里?
Why are you here?
为何徘徊不去?
Why are you hanging on?
如果你想给我们什么信息
If you have a messagethat you'd like to leave us...
或想打招呼
or a greeting of sorts...
这里有纸笔
here's a pen and pad...
我在便利商店买♥♥的
that I purchased from CVS.
(去跟…)
班,相机
Ben, camera!
快…快点
Go, go, go!Come on, come on, come on!
哇!是葛雷西
Wow! It's Gracey!
他走了
He's gone.
上面写什么?
What does it say?
去跟李欧塔谈
"Talk to Leota."
你果然能跟死人说话
You really can speak to the dead.
那当然
Of course.
你能帮我联♥系♥一个人吗?
Can you contact someone for me?
谁?
Who?
我太太
My wife.
你就是那个悲痛的灵魂
You were the grieving spirit.
她叫艾丽莎
Her name's Alyssa.
愿意
Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没办法
I can't.
我想她不在这里
I don't think she's here.
能看看李欧塔在不在吗?
Could you see if Leota's here?
(招魂)
这个感觉不一样
This feels different.
这感觉起来如何?
What does this feel like?
火大
Madness.
哈莉叶,召唤李欧塔
Harriet, summon Leota!
我召唤李欧塔夫人
I summon Madame Leota!
不!
No!
我的天啊
Come on! Oh, my goodness!
救救我-哈莉叶
Help me!- Harriet!
好,等等
Okay, okay, wait.
不,等等…
No. Wait, wait, wait!
我想出去,但不是这样
I wanted to get out of here,but not like this!
哈莉叶-哈莉叶,快点
Harriet!- Harriet. Come on!
哈莉叶
Harriet!
哈莉叶,快点
Harriet, come on.
电影精选列表