But I think we get some daylight in here,it's gonna feel better.
我来点香草味蜡烛,保证改头换面
Hey, I'm gonna light a vanilla candleand it's gonna be a game changer.
会吗?
Will it though?
儿子,给这个地方一个机会
Sweetie, I need youto give this place a chance.
这是我们的家
This is our home now.
不对,我们闪
Nah. We're out.
不…
No, no.
上车,快上车
Come on, get in the car.Get in the car.
安全带,安全第一-怎么不…
Seat belts. Safety first.- Why won't it...
慢慢来,没问题-好
Slow, slow, you got this, you got this.- Okay.
妈咪会保护你-好
Mommy's got you.- Okay.
放心,我没那么爱古董
Don't you worry about it,I love antiques, but not that much!
你们会回来的
You'll be back.
幽灵公♥馆♥
我去开,艾丽莎
Okay, okay. I got it, Alyssa.
请问你认识住这里的人吗?
Excuse me, hey, do you knowthe guy who lives here?
认识,他做人不太客气
Yeah. But he's not very friendly.
有人在吗?
Hello?
原来天才是过这种日子-你干嘛?
So, this is how a genius lives.- What are you doing?
别激动…我不是小偷
Take it easy, take it easy,I'm not a thief!
你看,我寻找的宝物在天堂
Look. No, the treasures I seekare in heaven.
哪种变♥态♥会闯进别人家?
What kind of psychopathjust enters someone's house?
抱歉,我知道要等适当时机
I'm sorry, I know opportunity usually knocks,but sometimes it just can't wait.
但有时实在等不及
I'm sorry, I know opportunity usually knocks,but sometimes it just can't wait.
就像现在-什么?
Like right now.- What?
你怎么…怎么有只猫?
Why are you...Why do you have a cat?
这不是你的?-不是
This isn't yours?- No.
我以为是你的,它一直想进来
I thought it was yours.He was beggin' to get in.
你走吧,毛小孩,走吧
Onwards, my furry friend. Onwards.
我想那喵星人感受到大量正能量…
I guess the little guy just could feelall the positive energy...
从这间…
flowin' out of this...
迷人的公♥寓♥散发出去
charming apartment.
该开一下窗户吗?
Should we crack a window?
对了,在下肯特神父
I'm Father Kent, by the way.
你好,肯特
Hi, Kent.
我能坐下吗?-当然不能
You mind if I take a seat?- Absolutely, I mind.
好啦
Okay, okay.
听着,我问个问题就走
Listen, one question and then I leave.
你想当英雄吗?
You wanna be a hero?
不了
Pass.
准备大吃一惊吗?-再见
You ready to have your mind blown?- Goodbye.
四个字
Two words.
鬼魅摄影
Spectral Photography.
对
Yeah.
有兴趣了吗?
That catch your attention?
我可是兴致勃勃
Because it sure caught mine.
你真的发明了一台超级相机
Did you really createa camera strong enough...
能拍到所谓的「鬼粒子」吗?
to capture somethingcalled the "ghost particle"?
我没说过,那是媒体讲的
No, I never called it that.That was the press.
反正我在专业上遭人嘲笑
Anyway, I was professionally ridiculed.
科学怪人博士
Hey, Dr. Frankenstein.
明明是科学家,却饱受威胁
There's a man of science,and they came at him with pitchforks.
为什么?
And why?
因为想创造发明
For trying to create something.
他创造了一个怪物
He created a monster, all right?
我记得他杀了几个人吧?
That, if I'm not mistaken,killed a few people, I think, right?
你说的怪物是别人的万圣节装扮
Hey, one man's monsteris another man's great Halloween costume.
大吃一惊,你走吧-听我说
Wow, mind blown. Okay, let's go.- Okay, hear me out.
有个亲切的女士打给我
I got a call from a really sweet woman.
她有个可爱的儿子
She has a lovely little kid...
他们觉得屋里闹鬼
and they think their house is haunted.
她要我进行驱魔
She wanted me to perform an exorcism...
但我想我们需要的是…
but what I think we need is...
超自然专家
a paranormal expert.
我是导览员-你是班马萨亚
I'm a tour guide.- You're Ben Matthias.
你在太空中心建造望远镜
You worked at the Space Center,building telescopes.
曾是欧洲核子研究中心天文物理学家
Before that, you were an astrophysicistat CERN.
现在却在当导览员?
Now, you're giving walking tours?
这就像叫迈克尔乔丹去打棒球
That's like having Michael Jordanplay baseball.
你应该发挥所长
Let's put you in the game where you belong.
从事适合的工作
Playing the right position.
那个女的搞不好疯了
That woman is probably out of her wits.
世界上根本没有鬼
There's no such thing as ghosts.
那也没坏处
Then what's the harm in just...
往北开一小时,用鬼魅相机拍几张照
You drive an hour north,you snap a few pics with the ghost camera...
让他们安心就好了
and you put their mind at ease.
我才不要开车一小时去…
I am not driving an hour anywhere to...
她会付钱
She'll pay.
两千美金
$2,000.
地址在哪?
What's the address?
有钱能使鬼推磨
Money talks.
也能让我推磨
Hey, it talks to me, too. But, shh!
别说出去
Don't say anything.
楼上的老大一直在看
The big man upstairs is always watching...
他盯我盯得很紧
and he keeps me on a really short leash.
还不够紧-听好
Yeah, not short enough.- Hey, listen.
我的工作是保持信念
My job is having faith...
我对你有信心
and I got faith in you.
虽然你我截然不同,在一起却很速配
You know how you and I are so different,but when we come together it's really good?
同意
Agreed.
这就像一座桥,连接你我的工作
Well, this is like a bridgefrom what you do to what I do.
我带了这个
Right? So, look, I got this.
你在…
What are you...
一个镜头
It's a lens.
镜头-小心
It's a lens!- Careful.
量子镜头
A quantum lens...
如果一切顺利
which, if everything workshow it's supposed to...
它会改变我们的人生
it'll change our lives.
好,我们来看一下
All right, let's see this here.
什么?
What?
果然,电池没电
Of course, dead battery.
班?-盖比?
Ben?- Gabbie?
你来了-你好,抱歉我迟到了
You made it!- Nice to meet you. Sorry I'm late.
附近起雾,很奇怪…
Some fog had come up near the houseand it was weird, but...
对,关于这一点…-没关系
Yeah, about that...- It's fine.
等等
Wait!
你进屋前我该警告你
I should warn youbefore you step inside the house.
很严重,真的很严重
This is bad, this is bad.
虽然我很需要你…
As much as I need you...
你可以离开了
you can leave.
不…-你该走了
No, no, no.- Yeah, you should leave.
你想走的话可以走-没关系,盖比
If you wanna leave, you can leave.- It's fine, Gabbie.
几个鬼吓不了我
I'm not afraid of a couple ghosts.
说得轻松
You say that now.
真的…
But really...
这可能改变你的三观
this could changethe course of your entire life.
你一进来就回不去
Once you come inside, that's it.
无法回头
There is no going back.
我愿意冒这种险
I guess it's just a risk I'm willing to take.
费用的部分…
Now, about the money...
太好了
Perfect.
好
All right.
哇塞!
Damn!
对-不必这么见外啦
Yes.- You did not have to give me this much money.
我不晓得该不该收-收下,我坚持
I don't even know if I can take this.- No, take it, I insist.
好,我收下
Okay, I'm taking it.
多说一些这屋子的状况吧?
So, why don't you tell mesome more about this house?
我最好带你去看
It's probably best I show you.
好,走吧-嗯
Yeah, yeah, let's do it.- Yeah.
好
Okay.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
电影精选列表