你在跟踪我吗?
What, are you following me?
好,不会有事的
Okay. Everything's gonna be fine.
不…
No, no, no!
回去!
Return!
真准时
Right on time.
有东西跟我回家
Something followed me home!
儿子,去拿被子给他
Come on, sweetie,let's get this man some sheets.
喂!
Hey!
等一下
Hold up, wait!
不要
Don't.
我说…
Hey, I said...
有东西…
something...
跟我回家
followed me home!
刚开始知道…
When I first caught wind...
这里发生什么事时
of what was going down here...
我们立刻离开
we were out.
你想我会让儿子住在鬼屋里吗?
I mean, do you think I'm goingto keep my son in a haunted house?
你不会…-没错
No, you're not gonna...- No, exactly.
但不管我们去哪里
But it didn't matter where we went.
这些鬼,我…
These ghosts, and I...
怀疑可能有好多个…
suspect there might be quite a few...
他们就像…
They're like...
床虱
bed bugs.
只要踏进来,他们就巴着不放
If you step one foot in here,they just latch on.
我们出城过,投宿一间间旅馆
We tried leaving the city,moving from hotel to hotel...
但闹鬼的情况越来越严重
but the hauntings just kept gettingworse and worse.
他们逼我们回来,很像你
They forced us to come back here,much like you.
你大可像个大人跟我说
So, what you could've doneis spoken to me like an adult...
告诉我不能回家
and told me that I could never go home again.
不…
No, no, no.
你自己走过那扇门,我警告过你
You walked through that door.I warned you.
你大可告诉我以前发生什么事…
You could have told mewhat was happening before...
嗨
Hi. Yeah.
你让我走出去前能告诉我…
You could have told mebefore you let me just walk out of here...
本来我会更不好意思的
I would feel worse...
如果你没拿那么多钱
if you hadn't taken so much money...
却只用破相机,乱画一通
just to use a dead cameraand scribble nonsense.
我是那样没错
I did do that.
吃司康?
Scone?
时间有点晚了
Yeah, it's a little late, right?
很好吃-真的
They're good.- They are.
我有个孩子
I have a child.
他晚上不管走到哪里
He can't walk anywhere at night...
都会有鬼黏着他
without a ghostfollowing him around.
抱歉,我会尽全力保护我儿子
So, I'm sorry, but I will do anythingto protect my son.
我明白
I get that...
但你不需要我
but you don't need me.
你需要驱魔师
You need an exorcist.
我们试过了
We tried that.
我碰上一样的状况
Same thing happened to me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
班,欢迎
Ben, welcome.
惊喜!
Surprise!
你也掺一脚?你早就知道了?
You're in on this as well?You knew about this the whole time?
你应该是善良的神父啊
You're supposed to be a priest!
你要我说什么?上主作为何等奥秘
What do you want me to say?The Lord moves in mysterious ways.
不,你是怪物
No, you are a monster!
你有领钱喔-不够
Hey, you got paid.- Not enough.
我问过你想当英雄吗?
I asked you, are you ready to be a hero?
我说什么?我说不了
And what did I say?I said, "No."
但你眼神充满渴望
But your eyes were screaming yes!
好
Okay. Okay.
你说他是专家
You said that he was an expert.
专家,我不是…-他是专家
An expert, I'm not an...- He is an expert.
只是需要肯特教练的鼓励
He just needs a little encouragementfrom Coach Kent.
这玩意能不能用?
Now does this thing work or not?
其实我拍了张照片
Actually, I took a photo.
真♥相♥终于大白了
'Twas blind but now we see.
刚开始我还不确定
I wasn't sure at first...
我想这是楼上画中的那个渔夫
but I think it's that Marinerfrom that painting upstairs.
奇异恩典
Amazing Grace.
听我说
You know what?
我们能用班的相机
Guys, now we can use Ben's camera...
辨认这栋破豪♥宅♥里的每个鬼
and identify every ghostin this crooked mansion...
看我们要对抗谁,那样才公平
see what we're up against,make it a fair fight.
为什么要对抗鬼?
Why are we talking about fighting ghosts?
我们应该弄清楚
I mean, we should be figuring out...
为何困在这里,如何回归正常生活
how we got trapped hereand how we get our lives back.
无论如何,我们骑虎难下了
Look, we're in a fightwhether we like it or not.
你的想法有时太负面
I feel like sometimes you're focusinga little on the negative.
对,因为我们永远别想回家了
Yeah, 'cause we're never gonna go home again.
说什么泄气话
See, that's a downer.
我们的鬼不断要我们回来
Wait, our ghost kept wanting us to return.
我的也是
Yeah. Mine, too.
我的也是
Mine did, too.
她少了半张脸,很难听懂
She was missing half her face,so it was hard to understand...
但她一直说「回曲,回曲」
but she just kept saying,"re-worm, re-worm."
他们并不想纠缠我们
Wait, wait, they didn't wanna haunt us.
他们要我们回来是有原因的
They want us back here for some reason.
午夜了,快-对
It's midnight. Hurry!- Yeah.
现在会怎样?
What happened?
午夜过后,我们都待在这居室
After midnight,we all stay together in this room.
这样比较安全
It's safer that way.
肯特神父想坐蓝色沙发
Father Kent's claimed the blue couch.
对啊
Yeah, I mean...
除非你想睡那边
unless you want to sleep there.
我在加尔各答传教时弄伤了背
It's just I have a bad backfrom all the feet that I cleaned in Calcutta.
沙发给你坐
Take the couch.
尽管睡
Sleep all you want.
他们要我们来,我就查出原因
If they want us here, I'm gonna find out why.
你要去哪?
Hey, where are you going?
午夜过后不该离开,你违规了,站住
You're not supposed to leave after midnight!You're breaking the rules, stop!
妈!
Mom!
这些人是…
These people are...
哈啰?有人吗?
Hello? Anyone?
盖比?
Gabbie?
小崔?
Travis?
不
Nope.
我吓到你了吗?
Did I frighten you?
很好,你是该吓到
Good, you should be frightened.
他会很兴奋你来,他很好客
He's going to be so excited you're here.He loves guests.
班,你…
Ben, are you...
什么?-班,你还好吗?
What?- Ben, are you okay?
我们需要更多人帮忙
We're gonna need more help.
该是组成梦幻队的时候了
It's time to assemble the Dream Team.
这是我给我们取的称号♥
That's the nickname I'm giving us.
已经有人用了
I'm pretty sure that's taken.
首先要查出这屋里发生什么事
First thing we need to do is figure outwhat happened in this house.
所以我联络了本区首屈一指的…
That's why I've contactedthe foremost historian...
希腊复兴式宅邸历史学家
on Greek revival manors in this area.
他挂了
Now, he's dead...
我马上转移目标,这才叫梦幻队
but I quickly pivoted,'cause that's what the Dream Team does...
我发现杜兰大学有位教授
and I discovered there's a professorat Tulane...
写了一本路易斯安纳州鬼屋的书
who wrote a book on haunted mansionsin Louisiana.
只卖♥♥出九本
Only sold about nine copies...
不过,他还没死
but, hey, he's not dead.
教授?
Professor?
如果你们是来谈成绩的
Look, if you're coming down hereto talk about your grades...
转头走出去-不是
turn right around and walk on out...- No.
因为我会扣你们分数
...because I'm gonna dock ya!
电影精选列表