小崔
Travis!
他不让小崔接近我们
He's trying to keep Travis away from us!
小崔
Travis.
爸?
Dad?
盖比…-班
Gabbie! Gabbie!- Ben!
分散注意力
Time to divert.
你们想挑战我?
You wanna step to me?
我用驱魔咒语伺候你们
'Cause I got an exorcism for you.
现在开始
Starting now.
邪恶将被逐出这个房♥间
The wicked shall be driven from this house.
李欧塔夫人?李欧塔夫人
Madame Leota? Madame Leota.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
我想赶走他,但他实在太强大了
I tried to banish him,but he's just way too strong.
我们击败他唯一的机会
The only chance we haveto defeat him...
就是集结我们的力量
is combining our might.
你必须释放我
You must release me.
肯特的力量逼退你们
The power of Kent compels you!
根据事实,及时行乐
Ipso facto. Carpe Diem.
马上走开
Go, now!
跟我想的一样
Just like I thought.
驱魔咒语就在你头上,为什么?
Exorcism went right over your head.You know why?
因为你太蠢,不懂拉丁文
'Cause you're too stupid to understand Latin!
继续,有效
Keep going, it's working.
一堆无知鬼
Bunch of ignorant ghosts.
对,我说了,白♥痴♥
That's right, I said it. Morons.
我死定了
I'm gonna die.
葛雷西,我需要你帮忙
Gracey, I need your help!
你得帮我找到小崔
You need to help me find Travis.
嘿,葛雷西
Hey, Gracey.
你得帮我
Hey, you gotta help me!
往这边
This way.
阴阳两界交错,我们能找到捷径
With the realms blending,we can find a faster route.
我书上有咒语
There is a spell in my book.
但只能由深具天赋的人来念诵
But it can only be recited by someonewith a profound gift.
你可能不相信自己,但我相信你
You may not believe in yourselfbut I believe in you.
放我自♥由♥,我就帮你驱赶他
Set me freeand I will help you banish him.
小崔?是你吗?
Travis? Is that you?
爸,我在这里
Dad, I'm here.
不…
No. No. No.
布鲁斯,快点
Bruce, hurry!
我能争取的时间有限
I can't buy you much more time!
不…
Oh, no! No!
我去找其他人
I'll go find the others.
班,祝你好运
Ben, good luck.
谢谢你,葛雷西
Thank you, Gracey.
小崔
Travis!
小崔,把你的手伸出来
Travis, Travis, I need youto give me your hand!
我要去见我爸
I'm going to see my dad.
我犯了一个错
Look, I made a mistake, okay?
我错了,你♥爸♥不在这里
I was wrong. Your dad's not here.
真对不起,我们没时间了
I'm so sorry about that,but we don't have time, okay?
快,手伸过来
Come on, give me your hand.
不要,我听见他的声音
No, but I can hear him.
小崔,那个人是谁?
Travis, who is that man?
听着,仔细想想看
Hey, listen, think about it.Think about it.
你♥爸♥会希望你跟你妈平安
Your dad would want you to be safe and soundwith your mom.
你必须相信我-不,我讨厌这里
Now, I need you to trust me.- No, I hate it here!
我知道,但你和你妈…
I know, but you and your mom...
会到跟这里完全不同的地方
are gonna be somewherecompletely different than this.
我每个地方都讨厌
I hate it everywhere!
少了他,哪里都不好
Nowhere feels right without him.
听着,小崔
Listen, Travis...
我了解你的痛苦,我感同身受
I know the pain you feel. I feel it, too.
但现在你得相信我,好吗?
But I need you to trust me right now,all right?
你过来,跟我说出你的苦
You come here,you tell me all about your misery.
我们一起难过,直到它过去
We'll be miserable togetheruntil there's nothing left.
小崔,你不想我吗?
Travis, don't you miss me?
你♥爸♥很爱你
Your dad, he loves you, okay?
他想看到并感受到你活得快乐
Now, he wants to seeand feel you thrive and live!
来吧,小崔
Come on, Travis.
过来
So, come on.
过来
Come on!
小崔,别相信他,他不是你父亲
Travis, don't believe him.He's not your father.
别受他影响,快,你做得到
Don't let him get in your head.Come on, you can do it.
我们能再相聚,不要去
We can be together again! Don't do this!
他在利用你的悲痛,你得放手
He feeds on your grief.You gotta let it go, Travis.
看开一点,好吗?
You gotta let it go, okay?
好,你可以,你可以
Okay, all right, you got it, you got it.
你没问题
You got it.
拜托别离开我
Don't. Don't leave me, please.
快过来
Come on. All right. Okay.
没事了…
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
我抱住你了
I got you. I got you.
你很棒,非常棒
You're good. You did good. Okay?
好
Okay.
不妙
That's not good.
快,小崔,我们可以
Come on, Travis.We got this.
祝你好运,出路在下面
Good luck! Down there is a way out.
小崔
Travis!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
快点-快走
Come on!- We gotta go!
妈-快…
Mom!- Go, go, go!
快跑
Go! Run!
我说过
I told you...
每条路都通向我
all roads lead to me.
让我把话说清楚
And let me make myself clear.
不是我永远缠上这个男孩和他妈
Either I haunt this boy and his mummyfor all eternity...
就是你和我谈条件
or you and I make a deal.
你只要…
All you have to be...
愿意死
is willing.
不要…-班
No, no. No.- Ben.
别理他-我不会让他伤害小崔和你
Don't listen to him.- I won't let him hurt Travis or you.
班,求你别这么做
Don't do this, Ben, please.
不要-班,不要
Don't do it!- Ben, no!
够了,可以了
Enough. That's it.
瞧瞧你们
And look at yourselves.
你们真想永远这样下去吗?
Is this really how you wantto spend eternity?
追着别人跑?
Chasing people?
其实你们真的没那么可怕
Well, you know what?You're not that scary, you're really not.
你倒是挺吓人的
And... Well, you're pretty terrifying.
麻烦转过去,让我靠北完
Can you turn around,just while I finish this rant?
谢谢
Thank you.
(班马萨亚)
绝佳的决定,班
Excellent choice, Ben.
他们绝对修补不了你破碎的心
They could never helpwhat's broken inside of you.
狂普在利用你们
Crump is using you.
他利用你们当打手,为了什么?
He's using you to do his own dirty work,and for what?
永远困在这栋房♥子里吗?
To remain trapped in this house forever?
相信我,我一眼就认得出骗子
And believe me,I know a con when I see one.
其实,这整件事都是诈骗
In fact, this was all a con.
我们追来追去只是声东击西
Yeah, this whole chase was just a diversion.
趁你们心有旁骛,我们设法拿帽子
While you were distracted,we've been getting the hat.
今天是你们大胆冒险
So maybe today is the day you risk it all...
加入获胜队伍的机会
and join the winning team.
今天你们终于能共同奋起
The day you finally rise up as one...
问自己,准备好当英雄了吗?
and ask yourself, are you ready to be a hero?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你答应我
I have your word...
你会放过他们,再也不纠缠他们?
you're gonna leave them aloneand you're never gonna haunt them again?
你的灵魂是我需要的最后一个
Your soul is the last I'll ever need.
你知道该怎么做
电影精选列表