不清楚,我打听过
Unclear. I've asked around.
关于这地方有各种理论
There are a lot of colorful theoriesabout this place.
那是我儿子
Okay, well, that's my son.
我们睡这里,这里似乎比较安全
We sleep in here.For some reason, it's just safer here.
只有你们两个?
And it's just the two of you?
对,他父亲…
Yeah, well, his father...
宝贝
Hey, pumpkin!
小老弟
Hey, buddy.
想出来见一下马萨亚先生吗?
Do you wanna come out and meet Mr. Matthias?
那是什么?
What's this you got?
超级防线
Line of defense.
在你的超级防线里,有没有…
In your line of defense, do you have...
机动人?
Action Guy?
机动人是谁?
Who's Action Guy?
你知道机动人吧?
You know Action Guy, right?
拿鞋的那个
The one with the shoe?
记得他吗?
You remember him?
当武器?-对
As a weapon?- Yes.
他拿鞋子当武器
He uses the shoe as a weapon.
他有一句口号♥,他会说…
And he would say, he had a punch line,he said something, it was...
再说一次!再说一次,小子!
"Say it again! Say it again, boy!"
你不记得吗?
You don't remember that?
就像奶奶拿拖鞋打人
It's like Abuelita with the chancla!
可能只有我的折扣商店有卖♥♥
Maybe it was just at my discount store.
你呢?
But what about you?
我本来在纽约当医生
I was a doctor in New York...
我母亲是这里的人
and my mother's from here.
我们想重新开始
And we just wanted to make a fresh start.
我一直想回来
I always wanted to come back...
开一家民宿
and open a bed and breakfast.
这反应也太直白了
Wow, that's an unfortunateinvoluntary reaction.
不喜欢民宿吗?
Do you not like bed and breakfasts?
它们还好,只是…
They're fine. It's just...
我觉得那像一群陌生人聚在一起
honestly I look at it likea bunch of strangers getting together...
彼此寒暄
talking to each other, pleasantries.
「你好吗」…之类的
"How you doin',"blah, blah, blah, you know...
老实说,那是我最怕的
and really, if I'm being honest,it totally is my worst nightmare.
这说法很有道理,谢谢
Well, that's helpful.Thank you.
我们家人不多
We just, you know,don't have a lot of family.
我在售屋网上发现这房♥子
Well, I found this place on Zillow.
我想这样可以
I thought that this would bea great way...
让我儿子认识有趣的新朋友
for my son to meetnew and interesting people.
他不容易交朋友
He has trouble making friends.
我也是
Me, too.
结果情况变得很…
And then things got really...
糟糕-好恐怖
bad.- Terrible.
是啊
Yeah.
肯特神父提到你有一种特殊镜头
Anyway, Father Kent mentionedthat you have this special camera lens.
没错
Correct.
好,我们就从这居室开始
Okay, I think we'll start in this room.
等等,别用闪光灯
Wait, don't use the flash!
这是…
And...
为什么?
why?
他们不喜欢那样
They do not like that.
或许从餐厅拍照开始
Maybe we start in the dining roomwith the photos.
我…
I just...
刚把这些搬回来
moved these back.
它进来了
It's in here now.
你们想整我吧?
Y'all playin' tricks on me, huh?
你们觉得这样好玩吗?
No, you guys think this is funny, huh?
想捉弄我
Playing jokes on me.
我来这里找鬼
I'll check in here for some ghosts.
不要…-别碰他
No, don't...- Don't touch him.
别碰他
Don't touch him.
没东西
Nothin'.
拍张照片吧?-照片?
Maybe take a photo?- Photo?
对
Right.
我是来拍照的
That's what I'm here for.
现在没有
It's not doing it now...
但它通常会转过头来跟着你
but normally it will turn its headand follow you.
吓死人了-真的
It's absolutely terrifying.- It is.
我累斃了
I mean, I'm frazzled.
还有…地下室
And... the basement.
有时候,走到这边
Sometimes, I'll get a sharp pain...
我身体两侧会感到一阵剧痛
on both of my sideswhen I walk this way.
我过去了
So, gonna do it.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
你可以回楼下帐棚等我们
Hey, if you wanna just go back downstairsand wait for us in your tent, that's okay.
好吗,亲爱的?-不要
Okay, honey?- No.
我想过去
I wanna do this.
好,妈咪会抱住你
Okay, I got you. Mommy's got you.
你做得到
You can do this.
勇敢的儿子
My brave boy.
好,我在这里…
Okay! Okay. I'm here, I'm here.
你没事…
You're okay, you're okay.
宝贝
Oh. Baby.
既然很简单,你就走过去吧
Why don't you just moseyon over if it's so easy?
你只要…-没事,看着我
All you have to do...- You're okay, look at me.
一脚在前一脚在后
...is one foot in front of the other.
其实过了午夜才会有事
It's really only after midnight.
了解
Right.
这个人是专家吗?
Is this guy serious?
显然不是
Clearly not.
好吗?勇敢的儿子
Okay? My big boy.
我最后计算一下
Okay, I'm just doing somefinal calculations here.
好消息
Good news.
没有鬼
No ghost.
我知道有时很恐怖
I know it can be scary.
这样的大房♥子
A big house like this...
晚上冷风嘎吱作响,难免
creaks in the night, cold drafts.It happens.
有种情况叫…
But there's this thing called...
自己吓自己
the power of suggestion.
对,我应该冷静下来才对
Yeah, I probably just needto calm down, don't I?
至少没坏处
Couldn't hurt.
如果鬼魂真的存在, 他们会是如何
If ghosts exist, what exactly are they?
回到《渔人的搏斗》…
Back on Deadliest Catch...
暴风雨终于停了,我们准备开始
The storm finally got done blowing here.So we're gonna get started.
其余笼子弄好,2018雪蟹季开始
On the Bairdi grounds.
在雪蟹的渔场
Get the rest of these pots onand call it a Bairdi season for 2018.
就好了,对吧?
And be done, don't you agree?
我同意
I do agree.
两天之后…
Two days after setting on the...
信鬼者认为鬼跟活人一样真实
For the believers, ghosts areas real as the living. And ghosts that--
回来捕捞最后的一批雪蟹
Return to what they hope is theirfinal Bairdi haul.
走吧,超级巨星
Let's go, superstar.
我们会发现这些点应该是鬼的能量
As we'll find out, these orbs,supposedly the energy signatures of ghosts...
可能代表…
may simply mean it's...
一般,那样就能回家
...the average. That'll get us home.
什么?
What?
怎么…
But how...
你好!你是班吧?
Hey there! It's Ben, right?
不…不要…
Oh, no, no, no.Nope. Nope. No. Nope. Nope.
好,不用闪光灯试试看
Okay. Let's try it now without the flash.
自己吓自己
Power of suggestion.
恶梦,班
Bad dream, Ben.
根本只是个恶梦
That's all it was.Just a bad dream.
怎么回事?
What is happening?
什么?
What?
电影精选列表