欢迎不怕死的人来到新奥尔良
Welcome, Foolish Mortals, to New Orleans.
最常出现超自然现象的地方
A most paranormal place.
阴森的葬礼在此宛如庆典
Where somber funerals end in celebration.
死亡不是终点
Where death is not an ending...
而是新的开端
but a new beginning.
就连悲痛都是通往喜悦的门
And even grief can be a doorway to joy...
只要你愿意走过去
if one is willing to walk through it.
11点58分了,大家准备
It's 11:58! Let's get ready.
不好意思,调酒师
Wow.- Hey, excuse me, bartender.
抱歉,调酒师,能给我一杯酒吗?
Sorry, sorry. Excuse me, bartender.Can I get a drink? Okay.
来
Here.
你可以喝我的
You can have mine.
那你就没得喝了
Then you won't have any.
没关系,我喝不多
That's fine, I'm not drinking much.
我们可以一起喝
Maybe we could share it.
好啊
Yeah.
有人陪你来吗?
Are you here with somebody?
有
Yes.
我跟同事来
I am here with my co-workers...
他们就在我后面,一定很尴尬
who are right behind me,I'm sure, being very awkward.
你是做什么的?
What is it that you do?
我是天文物理学家
I'm an astrophysicist.
那就像…
That's like...
火箭科学家
a rocket scientist.
光学领域,我设计镜头-光学
More "optics." I create lenses.- Optics.
我在研究能找出暗物质的公式
For instance, I'm currently workingon a formula to map dark matter...
将现有的知识
by combining instructionswe already have in place...
和量子力学结合起来
with what we're learningfrom quantum mechanics...
相当复杂,不过…
and it's really quite complicated, but...
你似乎想看见看不到的东西
Yeah, sounds likeyou're trying to see the unseen.
那就是我的目标
That's exactly what I'm doing.
你说得清楚多了
But you said it in a much better way.
好,我算是…
Okay, I kind of...
在做一样的事情
I kind of do the same thing.
我做鬼屋导览
I give ghost tours.
根本就不一样
So, you don't do the same thing at all.
完全不同,但有点像
Not at all, but it's kinda like it.
我帮人们看到平常看不见的东西
I help people see thingsthey can't always see.
飞来飞去的鬼魂
Like ghosts flying through the air.
幽灵…-十
Apparitions...- Ten!
穿墙而过-九,八
...spirits flying through walls...- Nine! Eight!
附在人身上-你在嘲笑我
...and possessing people.- You're making fun of me...
七
Seven!
来参加我的导览-六,五
...but come on one of my tours.- Six! Five!
好啊-四
Yeah.- Four!
好
Yes.
三,二,一
Three! Two! One!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
我是班
I'm Ben.
艾丽莎
Alyssa.
班?
Ben?
班
Ben!
班
Ben?
你今天可能不好过,我不想落井下石
Listen, I hate to pile on top ofwhat I assume is a bad day...
这张卡刷不过
but this thing isn't working.
为什么觉得我今天不好过?
What makes you think I'm having a bad day?
我为何觉得你今天不好过?
Why am I assumingthat you're having a bad day?
你身上的味道跟昨天一样
'Cause you smell like yesterday.
拿去
Here.
外面有几个人?
How many are out there?
七个-好,七个
Seven.- Okay, seven.
你怎么还在帮她导览?
Why are you still leading her tour?
我能让你从后门溜出去
Look, I can sneak you out the back.
不,他们会跟着我
No, they'll follow me.
一向如此
They always do.
对啊
Yeah.
你是我们的导览员班吗?
Are you Ben, our tour guide?
我是-我从雪城来的
Yes, I am.- I'm from Syracuse.
太好了,我们先来点名
Great, we're gonna read some names.That's what we're gonna do.
我想听到「有」
And I wanna hear H-E-R-E, the word "here"...
喊「有」就好,懂吗?
and that's the only word I need to hear,got it?
有一位约翰佩卢索?-在
So it looks like we have a "John Peluso"?- Present.
我当会计师将近50年
Been an accountant for almost 50 years.
我不在乎
I don't care.
还有一位卡萝…
It looks like we also have a Carol...
有!
Here!
我是卡萝,你也叫卡萝吗?
I'm a Carol. Are you a Carol?
对,好巧喔
Yeah, I mean, that's so funny!
卡萝是菜市场名
Carol's a very common name.
这栋房♥子不是闹鬼吗?
Isn't this building supposed to be haunted?
这是历史步行导览,喂
This is an historical walking tour.Hey, hey, hey.
我带你们参观,讲解历史
I will show you things,and I will talk about them.
不说鬼故事
No ghost stories.
(新奥尔良)
那个…
So...
听说这座大教堂有鬼
I hear that this cathedral here...That has ghosts.
根本没有鬼
No such thing as ghosts.
我相信有鬼
I believe in ghosts.
我阿姨芭芭拉是赏鸟迷,超爱蜂鸟
My aunt Barbara, she was an avid birderand she adored hummingbirds.
结果她葬礼当天出现什么?
Day of her funeral, what do we see?
蜂鸟
A hummingbird!
好啦,卡萝姊妹花
Okay, Carols...
跟你们说句实话
let me impart a little bit of truthon to you.
世界闹鬼最凶的城市
I've been in every "haunted house"...
每间鬼屋我都去过
in the most haunted city in the world.
那栋房♥子我待过72小时
I've even been in that building.Seventy-two hours.
想知道我发现什么吗?
You wanna know what I found?
什么都没有
Nothing. Not a thing.
没有鬼,生命结束就成尘土,都一样
Ghosts don't exist. Life is dirt.We're all dirt!
抱歉
Sorry...
对不起
I'm sorry.
走吧
All right, come on.
(福奈特二号♥墓园)
(请勿进入)
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
嘿
Hey.
是搬家工人
It's the movers.
我们到了,你们在哪?
Yeah, we're here. How close are you?
还要四小时?我们同时出发耶
How are you four hours behind?We left at the same time.
我明白要吃午饭
Yeah.No, I understand a lunch break...
但感觉你们吃了晚餐又看电影
but this sounds a little bit morelike dinner and a movie.
反正到时候见
We'll see you when we see you.
这些搬家工人喔
These movers.
小崔
Travis?
妈,我在这里
I'm over here, Mom.
看一下房♥子
Just checking out the house.
时间到了…有人来了
It's time. It's time. Someone's here.
各就各位
Places everyone. Places.
他看得见我们
He can see us.
这里整修一下就会很棒
This place is going to be greatwhen we fix it up.
哇
Wow.
想挑你的居室吗?
You want to pick out your room?
应该在楼上
It's probably upstairs.
喜欢吗?-不喜欢
Love it?- No.
今天别闹
Not today.
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
不…
No, no, no!
宝贝,怎么了?
Pumpkin. What's wrong?
这里闹鬼
This place is haunted!
等一下
All right, now, hang on.
我知道这里不如预期中温馨
Now, I know this placeisn't as warm as I had hoped.
不过白天应该会好一点
电影精选列表