弱者才会受苦,我知道出路
Suffering is for the weakand I know the way out.
我们有条件要谈
We have a deal to make.
让人很失望,不过…
It's quite disappointing but...
不过真正吓人的晚点才开始
But the real chill starts later.
那不是班
That's not Ben.
你能达成心愿
You can get what you want...
只要你愿意
if you're willing.
班
Ben!
是我…
It's me, it's me, it's me.
我没事
I'm all right.
我看到他了
I saw him.
那不是一般的鬼
This was not a regular ghost.
葛雷西吓坏了
Gracey was terrified.
他们都是
I mean, they all were.
拜托,一个鬼纠缠其他的鬼?
Come on, a ghost who haunts other ghosts?
不公平
That's not fair.
难道都没规矩了吗?
Aren't there any rules?
他看起来像人吗?
Did he look human?
算是
Sorta.
他走路拿拐杖,跛脚
He walked with a cane and a limp...
把头放在帽箱里带着走
and he carried his head inside of a hatbox.
这样算是人吗?
What part of that is "sorta"?
还有什么能让我们认出这个帽箱鬼?
Is there anything else that we can go onto identify this "Hatbox Ghost"?
我能让你达成心愿
I can give you what you want.
箱子里的那张脸
The face in the box, it...
龇牙裂嘴
He had this grin.
深深烙印在我的记忆里
This grin that's just burned into my memory.
里面是什么样子?
What was it like in there?
就鬼界来说,那里有好多…
I mean, for a ghost realm,there was just so much...
生命
life.
反向招魂根本不难
I mean, it wasn't even really hardto reverse seance.
我觉得有几分钟…
No, I feel like I felt itfor a couple minutes...
我好像产生幻觉
like I was tripping.
灵魂出窍,触电-有点发抖、颤动
Like a out-of-body experience. Electricity.- It was a little bit of a shake, a tingle.
哈莉叶,我知道你做得到
I know, Harriet, that you cando that thing...
但我觉得好脆弱
but I think I was just feelin' so raw.
不,没关系
No, no, it's fine.
我能力有限-才怪
I'm limited.- No, you're not.
本来就是
It is what it is.
我家人也不相信我有这种能力
My family never believedI had the gift either.
你有在世的家人吗?
Do you have any living family?
三个姊妹,整天欺负我
Three sisters.Bullied me every day of my life.
我大姊,她糟透了
My older sister? She's just terrible.
二姊就是个烂人
My middle sister, she's just an awful person.
但我妹妹…
But my younger sister...
我相信她就是魔鬼
I actually believe she is the Devil.
总之
Anyways...
我知道我有时不好相处
I know I can be challenging to be around.
不是那样,哈莉叶
No, it's not that, Harriet.
他要我
He wants me.
他要我成为他最后那个灵魂
I think he wants me to be his last soul.
不,班,看着我
No. Ben, look at me.
你不会孤军奋战
You're not alone.
我太太车祸丧生
My wife died in a car accident.
她是什么样的人?
What was she like?
完美无瑕
She was the best.
勇敢做自己
Yeah, she was just herself.
她喜欢跳舞
And she liked to dance.
跳得不好,但就是喜欢
She couldn't dance, but she liked to.
她也是全世界跑步最慢的人
She also was the world's slowest runner.
她会说我们去跑步
She'd say, "Let's go running"...
边说还边吃乳酪蛋糕
and she was eating a cheesesteakwhile she said this.
说跑步要补充醣类
Talking about,"I'm getting my carbo load."
她很喜欢呼朋引类
She was the type of personthat just included everyone.
我…
And I was...
我正好相反,人一多我就紧张
I was kinda the opposite.People made me nervous.
你根本毫无社交能力
You have no social skills at all.
没错
It's true.
而且…
And there's...
没有她就没有现在的我
no way I could have gottento where I've gotten without her.
然后有一天,她…
Then one day, she...
她想去买♥♥炸薯球
She decided she was gonna goget some tater tots.
她爱吃炸薯球
She liked tater tots.
要我陪她去
She asked me to go with her.
我心情很糟,没办法
And I just couldn't do itbecause I was frustrated.
我工作好多,还有好多事要做
I had so much work,and so many things I still had to do.
所以…
So, I...
我大发雷霆
So, I went off.
我说不行,我有事要做
And I said,"Not right now, I'm doing something."
她就离开了
And then, she left.
她应该是中途去买♥♥冰淇淋
Apparently, she stopped offto get some ice cream...
在一家31冰淇淋
at a little Baskin Robbins.
她发生车祸
She got into an accident...
大约20分钟后
and about 20 minutes later...
她就走了
she was gone, and...
所以我把所有时间和精力
So, that's why I putall my time and energy...
都放在完成相机上
dedicated to finishing the camera.
我只想再见到她一次
Because I just wantedto see her one more time.
她孤单地死去
She died alone.
我觉得她不知道我爱她
And I feel like she didn't knowthat I loved her.
不,我相信她知道
No, I'm sure that she knew.
她绝对知道
She definitely knew.
天啊
My God.
那女的吃了多少胆固醇?-布鲁斯
What was the cholesterol on that woman?- Bruce!
你们能想像吗?
Can you imagine?
乳酪蛋糕,炸薯球
Cheesesteak, tater tots.
中途还买♥♥冰淇淋
She stopped off for ice cream.
高盐高油-天啊
Salt and fat.- Oh, my God.
对啊-布鲁斯
That's it.- Bruce.
她打算去坟场报到
She was going to the bone orchard!
天啊-谢谢你,布鲁斯
Oh, my God!- Thank you, Bruce.
我需要笑一下
I needed that.
我不知道我们能不能活着出去
Look, I don't know if any of usare gonna make it out of this alive.
看来班是死定了,不过我想说
It certainly seems like Ben's a goner,but I'll tell you...
我只想跟你们一起度过
I wouldn't wanna be going through thiswith anyone else.
等等,年轻人
Wait, wait, kid...
你说他的脸…
you said the image of his face...
烙印在你的脑中
was burned into your brain.
对
Yeah.
我想到一个点子
I have an idea.
(新奥尔良警♥察♥局)
我朋友被抢了
My friend was mugged...
他余悸犹存
and he's going through the traumaright now...
我们想请素描画家来画歹徒
but what we would like is a sketch artist...
趁他还有记忆
while it's still fresh in his mind.
他高高的
He was tall.
有点驼背
And kinda hunched over.
非常瘦
Very thin.
头发从高顶礼帽底下冒出来
He had hairthat was sticking out of a top hat.
高顶礼帽?-对
Top hat?- Yes. Yeah.
高顶礼帽?-高顶礼帽
So, like, top hat?- Top hat.
不是圆顶礼帽或牛仔帽
Not a bowler or a cowboy hat.
像歌♥剧帽-像魔术师
Like a opera hat.- Like a magician, yeah.
魔术师帽-能从里面抓出兔子
A magician hat!- You would pull a rabbit out of it, probably.
眼睛呢?
Eyes?
双眼距离大、小、普通?
Far apart, close, average?
一般,普通
I think normal. Average.
普通眼睛
Okay, average eyes.
有点深陷在眼窝里面
But they were a bit sunkeninto the recesses of his ocular cavity.
眼睛很深
Deep eyes!
深邃的眼睛-像浣熊
电影精选列表