You know what to do.
你能救他们
You can save them.
班!你的朋友在这里
Ben! You have friends here!
从你踏进这屋子那一刻起
From the moment you stepped footinto this house...
我几乎就能尝到你的悲痛
I could almost taste your grief.
我知道你渴望什么
I know what you've been longing for.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
说出来
Say it!
我愿意
I'm willing!
拉住我的手
Take my hand...
你就能跟心爱的艾丽莎在一起
and you will be with your beloved Alyssa.
因为在阳界里
Because in this realm...
你孤单无依
you have no one.
哈莉叶?
Harriet?
来不及了
It's too late.
话别说得太早,狂普
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Crump.
你囚禁我
You imprisoned me.
现在是以牙还牙的时候了
Now it's time to return the favor.
我放她自♥由♥
I set her free.
是我♥干♥的
I did that.
可悲
Pathetic.
对付他们
See to them.
他们得先过我这一关
They'll have to come through me first.
她说的「我」是指「我们」
And by "me," she means "we"!
你们背叛我最后一次
You've all betrayed me for the last time.
你们会后悔的
You'll regret that.
帽子拿到了
I got the hat!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
拦住他
Stop him!
拿给我们,我们得立刻驱逐他-对
Bring it to us. We must banish him now!- Yeah.
我受够你了,老头子
I'm done with you, old man.
消灭他们
Destroy them!
布鲁斯-布鲁斯
Bruce!- Bruce!
我们还需要一件物品
We still need a piece of the item.
我来,我能帮忙
I got it. I can help.
不行,小崔
No, no, no, Travis!
回家…
Get...
我来了,布鲁斯
I'm coming, Bruce!
去帮小崔
Help Travis!
这里-这边
Over here!- This way!
我来了-够了
I'm coming!- Enough.
我只好亲自动手
I'll have to do this myself.
等等,你说得对
Wait, wait! You're right.
对我和我的悲痛,说得非常对
You're absolutely right.About me, about my grief.
帽子拿去
Take the hat.
这些人…
These people...
你逃不掉的
You cannot escape.
他们无法化解我的悲痛
They can't save me from my grief.
我来了
I'm coming!
拿到了-哈莉叶,你有能力
Got it!- Harriet, you have the power.
解决掉他
Finish him!
但他们能让我脱离你的魔掌
But they can save me from you.
没门的居室有铰链的嘎吱声
When hinges creak in doorless chambers...
空气一片死寂
where the air is deathly still...
这些灵魂不会流离失所
these souls will not be displaced.
让他们回到最后的安息地
Return them to their final resting place!
班,不
Ben. No.
对,再说一次
Yes! Say it again!
回去!
Return!
我将永远折磨你的朋友
I will torment your friends for all eternity.
再说一次
Say it again!
回去!
Return!
回去!
Return!
班
Ben!
跟我去见你的太太
Come with me to see your wife.
这是你对艾丽莎说你爱她的最后机会
This is your last chance to tell Alyssathat you love her.
她知道
She knows.
班
Ben.
不
No.
不
No!
赞!
Yes!
成功了,过来,吓人的混♥蛋♥
We did it! Come on.Come here, you scary son of a gun.
你们把房♥子抢回来了
I think you got your house back now.
班
Ben!
你没事-你表现得好棒
You're okay!- Wow, you did so good.
哇
Wow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
过来-你好勇敢,我好骄傲
Get in here.- You were so brave. So proud of you.
跟历史书上一样-有你才能成功
Ben, just like in the history books.- We couldn't do it without you.
你们自♥由♥了
And now you're free!
快回鬼界吧
Free to return to the ghost realm.
去啊
Go on!
解散
Disperse!
做鬼也要有分寸
Okay, look,we gotta talk about boundaries.
好像很多鬼都不想安心地走
I sense that many of these ghostsdon't want to move on.
你呢?
What about you?
咒语很快就失效了
The spell will fade soon.
我会回到我的水晶球
I will return to my crystal ball.
不,里面其实很宽敞
No, it's actually quite spacious inside.
这房♥屋是我的归属
This house is where I belong.
这些鬼根本不想离开
Yeah, these ghosts definitelydon't wanna leave this house.
就给他们吧-毕竟…
They can have it.- Well, you know...
总得有人照顾他们吧?
somebody's gonna have towatch after them, right?
哇
Boom.
没关系
It's all right.
去啊,别害怕
Go on, go on, don't be scared.
过去
Go ahead.
嗨-嗨
Hey.- Hey.
麻烦顾好她的东西
Make sure you take care of her things, okay?
教区里会有个幸运的女士很开心
Well, it's gonna make some lucky ladyat my parish very happy.
你又没有教区
You don't have a parish.
我还是喜欢奉献
I still like to give.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
尽力就好
Well, bop 'til you drop.
晚上见
See you tonight.
嗨
Hey.
哈啰
Hey, there.
你好吗?
How you doing?
好漂亮
So pretty.
你戴这什么?
What's this you got here?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
(薯球)
抱歉迟到了-嗨
Sorry I'm late.- Hi!
讲座进行得有点久
The lecture went on a little long...
这送你
but there you are.
你找到工作了
I saw you got the job.
你眼前的是新奥尔良总医院的新医师
You are looking at the newest additionto New Orleans General.
太棒了
Yes!
所以你们会留下来啰?
So, that means you guys are stayin', right?
我本来上周就能告诉你的
I could have told you that last week, honey.
有通灵师朋友干嘛不问呢?
Why have a medium as a friendif you don't ask?
真的-班
Facts.- Ben.
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hey.
万圣节快乐-万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.- Happy Halloween.
告诉他
Tell him.
告诉他好消息
Tell him. It's good news.
我选上副班长了
I was voted as Vice President of my class.
什么?
What?
什么?太棒了
What? That's amazing!
电影精选列表