我们不是学生,我有问题请教你
We're actually not students.I got a question for you, though, sir.
你对这个地方有研究吗?
Do you know anything about this place?
科学从观察开始
Well, science begins with observation.
我会拍这些鬼的照片
So, I'll take picturesof all of these ghosts...
确定我们知道要对付什么
to make sure we knowexactly what we're dealing with.
很好,一旦知道目标
Great. And once we knowwhat we're dealing with...
我们就需要有人跟这些鬼对话
we're gonna need someonewho can talk to these ghosts.
灵媒
A psychic.
我找到一个符合预算的
I did find one within our price range.
(哈莉叶的魔法屋)
(只限正能量)
She's been doing readings at Bar Mitzvahs...
她在犹太成年礼上帮人算命
She's been doing readings at Bar Mitzvahs...
不过网络评价很赞
but gets a very solid Yelp score.
随便坐
Make yourselves comfortable.
米契是谁?
Who is Mitchell?
不知道-仔细想想
I don't know.- Think a little harder.
我在教区认识不少人,所以有可能…
I meet a lot of people in my parish,so I guess it's possible that...
他不认识叫米契的人
He doesn't know anyone named Mitchell.
吉凡尼呢?
What about Giovanni?
我想没有-盖瑞呢?
No, I don't think so...- Gary?
最近见过叫盖瑞的人吗?
Have you recently met someone named Gary?
现在是要想名字盖开头的?
Okay, so now we're just thinking of namesthat start with "G"?
没见过叫盖瑞的?
Okay, so that's a "no" on Gary?
其实,她很厉害,你很厉害
Actually, she's good.You're very good.
我社区的确有个盖瑞表弟
No, I did know a Cousin Garyin my neighborhood.
今天谢谢你…-你说谎
Thank you so much for today...- You're lying.
你不认识什么盖瑞
You haven't met a Gary.
有认识叫盖比的人吗?
Have you met someone named Gabbie?
宝贝在天黑前要回家
Baby's got to be home before dark!
干嘛这么早回家?
Why do you have to get home so soon?
我看到那些男生在追你
Saw those boys chasing you.
他们陪我回家
They were just running me home.
我想他们需要…
I think they just need...
多一点时间来认识我
a little bit more time to get to know me.
是-看得出来你很忙
Yeah.- I see that you're busy.
那栋房♥子有不少令人伤痛的事件
That house has a string of traumatic events.
爆♥炸♥
Explosions.
流沙
Quicksand.
在路易斯安纳耶
In Louisiana!
那一家可能想搬家
That family might want to move.
快吃,欢乐优♥惠♥时段只到6点
Now eat up. Happy Hour ends at 6:00!
好
Okay?
再一次
One more time.
再一次,张开
One more time. Open.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
午夜好热闹
So much activity during midnight.
我想研究这些鬼
See, I tried to get a read on the ghosts...
但很难,他们动个不停
but it's hardbecause they just won't stop moving.
他们不只是移♥动♥
They're not just moving.
我懂这种感觉,他们在躲某样东西
I know this feeling.They're running from something.
谢谢你邀我来,肯特神父
Thank you for inviting me, Father Kent.
谁要补偿我的里程数?
Who's reimbursing my mileage?
人们…
People...
以前…
used to...
在这里用餐
eat here.
我说过她很厉害
I told you she's good.
这就是餐厅啊
No, it's a dining room.
1788年之后某个时间点
Sometime after 1788...
那栋宅邸被人发现,已兴建完成
the mansion was discovered fully built.
从来没当作农地使用
No land had ever been worked.
我查到最早的纪录
The earliest record I could dig up...
是这份契约
is this deed...
由威廉葛雷西购得
acquired by William Gracey.
他向一个未揭露身份的屋主购买♥♥
He purchased itfrom a previously undisclosed owner.
他的太太伊莲娜死于黄热病
His wife, Eleanor, died of yellow fever.
这时开始出现怪事
That's when things started to get weird.
是不是很棒?
Isn't this great?
60年来我一直想去那里
I mean, I've been dying to go to this placefor 60 years.
所以我们来找你,你了解状况
That's why we came to you,because you've got a vision.
我非去不可
Guys, I gotta see this.
我下周要动心脏手术
I'm having heart surgery next week.
你…
You...
你不能来-我要去
You cannot come.- I need to come.
不行-我非去不可
No.- No, I need to come!
不行,很远-60年来我一直想去
It's not a good idea. It's a long ways away.- Sixty years I've tried to get in there!
我能跟着你们,我有车
I can follow you, I've got a car.
不要来
Do not come!
那你们大概不需要这些
Then I guess you don't need these.
好啦,随便你
All right, all right,you do what you're doing...
我去上洗手间-好
I'll go use the restroom and...- Good. Okay.
快跑…快跑
Run, run! Run! Go, run!
什么?我去发动车子-快跑
What? Okay, I'll start the car!- Go!
救命啊…
Hey, help, help!
好有力
So strong!
着火了…着火了
Fire, fire, fire.Fire, fire, fire.
如果这里有邪灵,要驱魔才有用
If there's an evil spirit here,only a banishment will do.
告诉你们,它会反击
And let me tell you, it will fight back.
鬼喜欢打架
Ghosts like to fight.
比如,1813年
For example, 1813...
一群灵媒进入北边那栋屋子
a group of mediums went into the housejust a little north of here.
他们花了21天
It took 21 days.
拚命把已故屋主赶出去
They worked their butts off and they gotthat deceased owner out of there.
可是他们全都…
But, they were all found...
你几岁?
How old are you?
九岁
Nine.
好,他们肚破肠流
Okay. I'm talkin' organs on the outside.
拜托-九岁还很小
Oh. Come on.- Nine is young!
没多小,我九岁就在开车了
It's not that young, girl.I was drivin' by nine.
我知道那是极端的个案
Look, I know that might have beenan extreme example.
对-他们是一群业余肉脚
Yes!- But they were a group of amateurs.
我可是pro级的,懂吗?
I am a professional. Okay?
我正港合格,经过认证
I'm bona fide and qualified, certified,and I can get rid of what died.
有办法赶走亡灵
I'm bona fide and qualified, certified,and I can get rid of what died.
我不怀疑
Well, I don't doubt it.
我感应到屋里有满满的悲痛
I've sensed a lot of grief in this house.
未化解的悲痛会使幽灵徘徊不去
And grief, unprocessed,will make a spirit stuck.
你能帮我们摆脱它们吗?
Okay, can you help us unstick them then?
没问题
I can do it.
但需要一周,先收费
But I would need a week, paid...
补充水晶的能量,开始做研究
where I can recharge my crystalsand begin doing my research.
然后就能着手进行
And then, we can get to it.
我会从支付平台寄请款单给你们
I'll send you a invoice from PayPalin the meantime.
掰掰
Bye-bye.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you!
(两小时后)
你没告诉我这些鬼会跟着人
You didn't tell methat these ghosts be following people!
你妈一定对你很失望
I know your mamagots to be disappointed in you.
我知道她对你失望
I know she disappointed in you...
我相信她不是这样教你的
'cause I'm pretty sureshe taught you better than this!
我早知道事有蹊跷
I knew this was weird.
这些牛鬼蛇神竟然住在一起
All these freaky, different-looking peopleliving in the same place.
她还好吗?
How's she doing?
她很火大
She's pissed.
你们的做法
What you have done...
大错特错又不可原谅
is deeply wrong and absolutely unforgivable.
跟我回家的鬼骑着马
The ghost that followed me homewas on a horse.
你们知不知道…
Do you have any idea what it's like...
有一匹鬼马
to have a ghost horse...
冲过居室是什么样子?
charging through your bedroom?
我决定大发慈悲帮你们
Now I've decided to be the bigger personand help you.
因为你们害我别无选择
Mostly because you have left meno other options.
电影精选列表