当心!
Look out!
我这就过去
I'm coming through.
但我不知道 它是什么♪
♪ But I don't know what it is ♪
♪ 因为每个人都 现在很开心……♪
♪ 'Cause everybody's happy nowadays... ♪
等等 等等 等等 兄弟 多余的牧场沙拉酱在哪儿?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where's the extra ranch, homie?
哦 呃 我不 比如 收拾行李
Oh, uh, I don't, like, pack the bags.
我只是负责送货而已……
I just deliver them, so...
好吧 但我不能 吃这么多鸡翅
Okay, but I can't eat this amount of wings
拥有这么多牧场 你明白吗?
with this amount of ranch. You understand?
我同意 那不是 足够的牧场
I agree that's not enough ranch,
但我不知道 我该怎么跟你说呢?
but I don't know what to tell you.
好吧 一个牧场 一颗星 贱♥人♥
Okay, well, one ranch, one star, bitch.
请不要那样做!
Please don't do that!
他妈的!
Fuck!
我们制♥作♥ 钱够用吧?
We made enough money, right?
是的 当然
Yeah, definitely.
只要这位女士 允许我们通过电♥话♥支付
As long as this lady lets us pay by phone,
我们没事
we're good.
不
No.
不 不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no, no!
我没有工资 到本周末吗?
I don't get paid till the end of the week?
这些混♥蛋♥难道不知道吗? 我现在就需要这笔钱?
Don't these shitheads know I need this money now?
你知道 所有 我们花了汽油钱
You know, with all we spent on gas,
我们今天实际上赔钱了
we actually lost money today.
我们晚上睡哪儿?
Where are we going to sleep?
让我们关注积极的一面 关于这辆车
Let's focus on the positives about the car.
空间很紧张
It's tight on space,
但既然我们已经有了 独♥立♥座位
but since we've got separate seats,
就好像我们每个人都有 我们自己的小床
it's like we each have our own little beds.
或许我们可以放 拉开小幕布 中间留出隐私空间
Maybe we could put a little curtain up in between for privacy.
可能会很可爱
Could be cute.
不
No.
不设窗帘 好的
No curtain, okay.
但你会答应吗? 考虑一下?
But will you promise to think about it?
好的 我会考虑一下
Yeah, okay, I'll think about it.
你看起来美极了
You look stunning.
你看起来美极了
You look ravishing.
听着 我…… 我有个很傻的问题想问你
Listen, I have a crazy question for you.
你想去吗? 这个周末去巴黎吗?
Do you want to go to Paris this weekend?
什么?
What?
像“巴黎”那样的巴黎?
Like "Paris" Paris?
这周末? - 是的
This weekend? - Yeah.
我其实有 呃……
I actually have, uh...
工会会议 我不能
the union meeting. I can't.
但是还有其他办法吗? 我们下次再去吧?
But is there any way we can go another time?
呃 它有点儿…… 就在本周末
Uh, it kinda has to be this weekend.
为什么非得是这样呢? 这个周末?
Why's it got to be this weekend?
我真的解释不了 但它就是会这样
I can't really explain, but it just does.
你能吹嘘一下吗? 工会那件事?
Could you blow off the union thing?
花了很长时间才得到 让每个人都相信 在这件事里 我……
It took so long to get everybody to believe in this thing, I...
我不想要它们 以为我不是认真的
I don't want them to think I'm not serious.
那是什么声音? - 它是...
What is that noise? - It's...
真是令人沮丧
It's frustration
因为有这个 我们生活的其中一种版本
'cause there's this one version of our lives
我们俩都去的地方 本周末去巴黎
where we both go to Paris this weekend,
我们有 我们一起度过了这段美好的时光
we have this amazing time together.
相反 你必须留在这里
And instead, you got to stay here
并为更美好的未来而奋斗 工作条件 在 Hardware Heaven
and fight for better working conditions at Hardware Heaven.
真糟糕
And that sucks.
它为什么这么糟糕?
Why does it suck?
这是我的生活
It's my life.
我不是那个意思 不 我觉得是你做的
I didn't mean it that way. - No. I think you did.
我得到它
I get it.
我们生活 两种截然不同的人生
We live two different lives.
我住在我的设计工作室里 然后睡在日式床垫上
I live in my design studio and sleep on a futon
你睡在这里
and you sleep here.
但这就是我的生活 我必须为此而战
But this is my life, and I have to fight for it
无论你认为它是 值得为之奋斗还是不值得奋斗
whether you think it's worth fighting for or not.
埃琳娜 我…… - 不
Elena, I... - No.
保存
Save it.
我要回家了
I'm going to go home.
买♥♥了些零食!
Got some snacks!
我们遇到问题了
We have a problem.
什么? 是Arj
What? - It's Arj.
我和一位同事谈过了
I spoke with a colleague.
他出了意外
He had an accident.
他处于昏迷状态
He's in a coma.
他处于昏迷状态吗?
He's in a coma?
他后来怎么样了?
What happened to him?
他一边开车一边发短♥信♥
He was texting and driving.
什么?
What?
我……我以为那是 你的全部
I... I thought that was your whole thing,
绝不能让这种事发生!
to not let that happen!
我在这里 我没能救他
I'm here. I couldn't save him.
那么接下来会发生什么?
So what happens now?
我们得等 直到他从昏迷中苏醒
We have to wait till he gets out of the coma.
他一定是那个人 谁想换?
He has to be the one who wants to switch.
我同意交换生活 和他在一起待了几天
I agreed to switch lives with him for a few days
出于善意 我心
out of the kindness of my heart
这样他就可以玩得开心了
so he could have some fun.
这不可能是最终的交易!
This cannot be the deal!
我不能这样 再也不想这样了!
I cannot be like this any longer!
我不喜欢!
I don't like it!
你去说吧 致你的天使朋友们 你负责解决这个问题
You go talk to your angel friends, and you fix this.
你帮我解决这个问题 好吗?
You fix this for me, okay?
我会 - 谢谢你!
I will. - Thank you!
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
你被解雇了
You've been let go.
什么?我被解雇了?
What? I'm fired?
这简直是一团糟 你创建了
This is too big a mess you've created.
我会发生什么事?
What happens to me?
你度过此生 作为一个人
You live out this life as a human.
一定还有其他办法
There must be another way.
如果阿尔杰决定 切换回来
If Arj decides to switch back
并对他的生命抱有希望 那说明你和杰夫没事
and have hope for his life, then you and Jeff are fine.
但在此之前 你是人
But until then, you're human.
我已经感觉到了
I already feel it.
我出汗了
I'm perspiring.
我……我需要除臭剂
I... I need deodorant.
我的胃 感觉很奇怪
And my stomach feels strange.
我认为...
I think...
我饿了?
I'm hungry?
我如何才能知道 我嚼完之后呢?
How will I know when I'm done chewing?
哦 你从来没吃过 之前发生过什么吗?
Oh, you've never eaten anything before, huh?
嗯 你知道 我想你自然就会知道了
Um, you know, I think you'll just know.
如果我噎住了怎么办? 我见过很多次这种情况
What if I choke? I've seen it happen a lot.
吃 汉堡包 好吗?
Just eat the hamburger, okay?
哇 - 是的?
Wow. - Yeah?
这很好
This is nice.
就像什么都没有一样 我亲身经历过
It's like nothing I've experienced.
是啊 兄弟
Yeah, man.
不吃?那就吃块鸡块吧
No? Have a chicken nuggie.
好了! 事情已经发生了 你看?
There you go! It happened, see?
本能驱使我这么做了
Instinct kicked in.
哦 - 是的!
Oh. - Yeah!
我更喜欢这个 - 是的
I like this even more. - Yeah.
来点奶昔吧 嗯
Have some milkshake. - Mmm.
哇
Wow.
杰夫 你能想象吗? 看到草莓 数千年来
Jeff, could you imagine seeing strawberries for thousands of years
但永远不会真正知道 包裹着的甜味 那些神奇的浆果里?
but never actually knowing the sweet taste enclosed in those magical berries?
电影精选列表